Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:25 am
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba

"I guess you'll come over to my place some more often, now this has happened, right?" Duke asked hopefully. He nibbled Joey's earlobe again, and roled over him to look in his eyes to check his expression.

"Ya... that'd be cool... but I've gotta be home a lot though... my dad'll go nuts if I'm not." Joey trailled off, shuddering at exactly what he knew would be waiting for him, but enjoying this while it lasted.

Duke smiled again, and took Joey's hands under the blanket.
"You do know I really care for you, right? That you're not just one of my sudden obsessions, like the girls always are...."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:36 am
Yami nodded, glad for the voice intruding his thoughs. He rested his hands on his back hips and followed Seto. "Do you know where you're going...?" he asked somewhat doubtfully. He hoped that Seto had some idea, because to be frank, Yami had none whatsoever. The connection usualy had through the millenium puzzle was disrupted for some reason. <"Yuugi must not be wearing it...I can sense our bond growing faint, again.">

--
(lol @ Malik)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:59 am
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba

"I guess you'll come over to my place some more often, now this has happened, right?" Duke asked hopefully. He nibbled Joey's earlobe again, and roled over him to look in his eyes to check his expression.

"Ya... that'd be cool... but I've gotta be home a lot though... my dad'll go nuts if I'm not." Joey trailled off, shuddering at exactly what he knew would be waiting for him, but enjoying this while it lasted.

"You do know I really care for you, right? That you're not just one of my sudden obsessions, like the girls always are...."

Joey knew he was sincere, way deep down and he was sure it wasn't just his need for someone else. "I know..." He blushed and looked away.
"I don't want to go home..." He murmured.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:34 am
"Not yet, but I'll soon find out." Seto asked, trying to be cool again. He wanted Yami to think it was all temporary, but fo rsome reason his body and sould wouldn't listen to his mind.
He just entered some doors and hallways, walking faster after every corner.
When he walked into a dead end, he turned around and saw the hallway he came from had disappeared. He was locked up in a small room now. "No! It's so dark, and smalll, and dusty... I can feel.. walls.. closing in on me..." Seto sat down in a corner, holding his own knees, shaking a bit. (claustrophobia)

Miss Chloie
Yami nodded, glad for the voice intruding his thoughs. He rested his hands on his back hips and followed Seto. "Do you know where you're going...?" he asked somewhat doubtfully. He hoped that Seto had some idea, because to be frank, Yami had none whatsoever. The connection usualy had through the millenium puzzle was disrupted for some reason. <"Yuugi must not be wearing it...I can sense our bond growing faint, again.">

--
(lol @ Malik)

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:36 am
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba

Joey knew he was sincere, way deep down and he was sure it wasn't just his need for someone else. "I know..." He blushed and looked away.

"Why not?" Duke said surprised. "You know how much I miss my room? It has a waterbed big enough for 4 people, and a television with XboX. You should come over once, really."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:01 am
(Um, is Yami with Seto?)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:38 am
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba

"Why not?" Duke said surprised. "You know how much I miss my room? It has a waterbed big enough for 4 people, and a television with XboX. You should come over once, really."

Joey blushed an even darker red, his ears burning. Was he really going to tell Duke what he had never told anyone but Honda, and even then, only because he had to warn him that one time he'd insisted on coming over? He drew his knees up to his chin, suddenly extremely conscious of how it would sound if he tried to explain...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:17 pm
((I'll asume not... It sounds like he is alone...))

Yami had to pratically run to keep up with the boy. <"Damn! Is he trying to loose me? Didn't he say that we should keep together? Damn! How can someone's walking pace be so fast!?"> He turned one more corner, several seconds after Seto did, and ended up running smack dab into a wall. Yami searched the area.

<"I could have SWORN that he turned here..."> he thought. But, he didn't see anyone in front of him, further down the hall, and he didn't see anyone behind him. It seemed like there was only one way to go, and that was forward. <"He couldn't have gotten that far ahead... I was only five seconds behind him... I'd see him..."> He looked up and down, searching for a trap door of sorts. When he could find none, he ran his fingers over the walls. <"There...is a crack here...It goes to the ceiling... is there another... Yes!"> Yami smiled. The house had only changed again. <"but, does he know this? Will he keep walking along and not notice that I'm not with him?"> "SETO!!!" he called. "KAIBA! CAN YOU HEAR ME?" He called again.

He wondered if Seto could hear him through the wall. Then he thought about how Seto wouldn't care even if he was nearby.. <"He wouldn't have been so..."> Yami sighed slightly and he slid down the wall into a squatting position. "I guess...I guess I was right to think that he didn't care intimately about me. It was probably all hormonal. What a fool, to think that someone like him would even give me a second glance. I'm his rival, for cryn out loud! Like hell he would want me to get close to him. He probably thinks that If I ever did, then I'd just turn around and find a way to defeat him...or vise versa..." (yes, he is talking to himself)

Yami brought his face to his shoulder as he held his arms. Now that he had stopped running, his body was starting to cool down. There was a definate draft comming from somewhere. He sat down all the way, hugging his knees close to his chest for warmth as he tried to think about what to do. <"Should I wait to see if he comes back... or should I go on ahead?" he wondered.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:02 am
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
Set0Kaiba

Joey blushed an even darker red, his ears burning. Was he really going to tell Duke what he had never told anyone but Honda, and even then, only because he had to warn him that one time he'd insisted on coming over? He drew his knees up to his chin, suddenly extremely conscious of how it would sound if he tried to explain...

"What's wrong Joey? Are you trying to act like a puppy or something? What's wrong?" Duek asked, being very curious. "Is it something I said?"(I'm so curious now...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:06 am
He heared Yami shout from closeby, and he stood up.
"I'm not a baby; I shouldn't be afraid. It's not like the walls are going to hurt me" he thought to himself. "I'm here!" he shouted to the wall. He turned around to see if his cellphone had fallen from his pocket, but saw the room had gotten smaller.
"The walls are closing in on me..." he mumbled, the moment before panicking.
"GET ME OUT!!!!!! GEMME OUT!!!" he shouted, kicking and hitting the wall. He was terrrified, and would've given anything to actually get out.

(there are rocks on the floor. when you step on one, a wall changes. everytime they walk, the walls change)  

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:04 am
Yami heard Seto yell, and felt a sharp presure behind his back with Seto kicked the wall. He looked around for some sort of switch. <"There is always a reason for change..."> He didn't see any, though. The wall continued to be smooth and heldfast. "Hang on! I'LL GET YOU OUT of there Kaiba!" Yami shouted taking a few steps back to survey the situation better. His shoes clacked agains the stone until his back was to the wall. (Lets say that he stepped on it, but it takes a few seconds to react?) <"Seto sounds...pretty desperate...but I don't see anything!"> (he doesn't realize that he stepped on it)

He ran back over to the wall where Seto was still banging, "Seto! SETO! SETO!" he said getting his attention, "I don't see a way to get you out from out here. You have to look around where you are! There isn't anything--" Suddenly, the wall rapidly skids to one side.

((Yay! 67 hundreth post! whee ))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:28 am
(lot of posts, congrats XD)
Seto fell on his face when the wall moved, he lay there for a minute, and got up when he realize dhe was out.
He looked around, and saw the entire place had changed again.
"WHat did you do?" he asked Yami, wondering how the walls could've changed like this.

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:34 am
"I...I didn't do anything--are you okay?!" Yami said snapping out of his own shock. "What happened? You were yelling like there was no tomorrow..." He asked genuinely concerned. He glanced past Seto into the seemingly vacant space. Then, he looked back up at Seto. Suddenly, a thought struck him. <"Oh... he didn't hear what I said earlier did he? I was talking to myself, I didn't think that anyone heard me...Chill, Yami... he probably didn't">  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:55 am
"I'm fine now... You'd better not pass this on, but erm.. I've got claustrophobia.."
Seto said, smiling in a goofy way, being embarrassed.
He got up, and wondered how to find the rest.

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:10 am
"Oh," Yami said surprised. <"I never would have guessed..."> "Don't worry," he said, "I have no reason to tell other people. It's not like I'm Anzu something," he joked, smiling at him to ensure that he wouldn't tell.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games