Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

kerrithebat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:11 pm
Alias of choice: ..... wtf is this? i don't know..... all the freaks like me....

Naruto Knowledge: american anime fathful, all naruto manga out in the states, the lowdown of what has happened so far in the anime in japan (( eek time jumps are shibby))

Favorite character(s): kikashi, zabuza, gaara, saske's bro, naruto, saske, snake dude...... and more!

Anything else you'd like to share: i'm a freak and proud of it! i'm hyper on soda, bronies and sugar right now and it's only 2:00 in the afternoon!!!!!!!!!!! weeee!*runs into wall* since whene was there a wall there? *walks into door* all doors will fall to my might!!!*runns into it again*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:02 pm
Alias of choice: Silvan or Silvan Orion

Naruto Knowledge: Been a fan since it appeared in Shonen Jump and read and watch it religiously. I'm not an expert, but what I know I know very well. I even have a few of the jutsus memorized (hand signs that is)

Favorite character(s): Naruto simply because I'm alot like him (any of my friends will tell you so) except for the whole "beleive it" thing they did to him in the American anime verson [have mercy on our souls]. I also really like Kakashi, Sauske, and Sakura (forgive me if I misspell) but not as much as my anime alter-ego.

Anything else you'd like to share: I actually helped start an anime club in my town and am a huge fan of anime, manga, and video games (my three passions). I really hope to get to know you all better in the near future, so don't be afraid to drop me a line sometime.  

dragonalliance

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:50 am
Alias of choice: Uchiha Kagai
Naruto Knowledge: Read up to chapter 290 and seen up to episode 130
Favorite character(s): Uchiha Itachi & Jiraiya.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:04 pm
Alias of choice: Adam, Kiba-kun, Koga-kun
Naruto Knowledge: i've seen all the subbed Naruto episodes so far.
Favorite character(s): Team 8!!!!!!!!!
Anything else you'd like to share: I've never been to an anime convention, but i would like to go when i can get a car.  

Rakoga

Sakunomiya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:00 pm
Alias of choice: Hmm. I dunno, there's Uchihas (mainly for Itachi's...Itachi ness) and Ed....'cause I'm short like Fullmetal, don't ask. BUT I get called Akamaru by a certain friend who I shant mention. But you can call me Suna! I live in the desert, for real. LMAO
Naruto Knowledge: Seen all the subs. Up to date on the manga. I'm very knowlegdable about everything.
Favorite character(s): Oh boy. Naruto, Shikamaru, Kiba, Neji, Hinata, Itachi, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Tsunade, Shizune, Chouji, Konohamaru, Yondaime, etc etc. The question should be who's my least favorite and my answer at this very moment would be Uchiha Sasuke. -_- I like him but I hate him.
Anything else you'd like to share: Me & two of my other friends are our anime district's legendary sannin. I'm Jiraiya. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:26 pm
Hii everybody.
Alias would be Duziegirl only because my very favorite manga by just a little is vampire game and Duzell cracks me up.
Umm age well I think I'm 17 now and still a Junior.
I watch Naruto and read it in Shonen jump faithfully. The stuff I watch is the American on CN. my favorite character is the number one knucklehead ninja followed very closely by their sensai.
the only interesting thing about me is I take a martial arts and will be learning how to use throwing stars in the near future. well thats about it nice to meet you all.  

Duziegirl

The_Desolate_One

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:28 am
My name is A.J., I am 16 years old, I live in Sherman, Texas, and I love anime.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:48 pm
Alias of choice: Hakumei is fine.
Naruto Knowledge: Manga, not sure haven't been catching up lately. ( D: ) Anime, episode 82 and working on more as soon as my friend downloads more episodes.
Favorite character(s): Itachi, Kakashi
Anything else you'd like to share: My friends recently dubbed me the lovechild of Hinata and Sakura, with Chouji's massive eating ability. XD  

ShaIIow

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:56 am
Alias of Choice: everywhere but here I'm known as Anoel. So call me that. If you want to suck up, My Lady will do fine. ~_^
Naruto knowledge: All the recient dubbed anime and Viz manga. *shrug*
Favorite Characters: Gaara ( heart ) and Kakashi ( xd )
Anything else you'd like to share: The worlds inside my head are many, vaired and detailed, and the true form of my soul is a dragon. *shrug* That's about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:41 am
Alias of choice: me
Naruto Knowledge: i know bits and pieces of what happened and crap...i wish i could see the subbed animes though crying
Favorite character(s): KIBA and.............AKAMARU
Anything else you'd like to share:im a freakin crazy kiba and akamaru fan, and i love ramen.......never tried pocky......i want some pocky crying  

Historical

Cheza_101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:35 am
Alias of Choice: People call me Blue, but my real name is Yoshimitsu Cheza.

Naruto Knowledge: I know a few things about everything, but I wish the American version of Naruto wasn't so darned butchered. Damned Cartoon Network.

Favorite Characters: Kiba (I'm a MAJOR dog fan), Gaara (his voice kills me and his love for death is so admirable to me), Kakashi (gotta love a guy who is so darn cute, strong, and stupid at the same time), and Itachi (killed his whole clan cept for his dearest little bro; how nice).

Anything else you'd like to share: I'm an anime fan in general and any anime is loved by me. Even the stupid ones. I get hyper off of nothing, and sweets only make me calm. I'm an extreme gamer and will stop at nothing to beat all of my games (for now, the Final Fantasy series). I like to collect pictures of all the animes that I watch. (Gots a lot of Naruto pics) And I loves da ramen. And the pocky. Gimme some pocky! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:58 am
Alias of choice: Galadrex
Naruto Knowledge: just the anime.
Favorite character(s): Naruto, sasuke and the rest.
Anything else you'd like to share: Love to eat ramen while I watch Naruto, oh and I've made my own ninja village with my own characters and I also practice quite a few martial artscombining alot and making my own form of ninjitsu... hehehe yay!  

LeonDusk

Elle of Aquitaine

Dapper Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:19 am
Alias of choice: Elle is fine by me.
Naruto Knowledge: I've read over 30 volumes of the manga, haven't seen the anime yet.
Favorite character(s): Team Seven!! <3
Anything else you'd like to share: I love drawing ninjas? O.o;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:26 pm
Alias of choice: sweet
Naruto Knowledge: i`ve read up to episode 290 but i`ve only seen a couple episodes of anime =T
Favorite character(s): sakura ^-^ &shikamaru &gaara & as lame as it sounds Akamaru ^_^ the dog of course
Anything else you'd like to share: i heart naruto (:  

sweet_simplicity

Reyanz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:12 pm
Alias of choice:Shikamaru
Naruto knowledge:ive seen a bunch of episodes in japan
favorite character:Shikamaru!!!  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games