Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skypheonix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:49 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Star's ears perked and she turned around to see Sky. "Oh, hey Sky!" She ran up and pounced on him. "Wanna come with me and Heart to see her friend?"
He nods. "Sure I'll come."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:51 pm
Star got off of him and started to walked back to Heart. "So have you met this Drave wolf yet, Sky?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

skypheonix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:52 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Star got off of him and started to walked back to Heart. "So have you met this Drave wolf yet, Sky?"
He shakes his head smiling. "No I haven't yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:53 pm
"Hi Sky," Heart said as she walked up to sky and licked his muzzel.

((I don't know if he is still on or not...))  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:54 pm
Wolfs Heart
"Hi Sky," Heart said as she walked up to sky and licked his muzzel.

((I don't know if he is still on or not...))
"Hey Heart, how are you?" He licks her back smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:58 pm
HEart forced a smile and then laid down, she was worried about Sky meeting Drave. She knew that Drave still had feelings for her. She didn't want either of them to get hurt if there was a fight.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

skypheonix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:00 pm
He sighed and looked at her then walked over to the lake with a slight limp and lapped at the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:02 pm
Heart sighed hoping that Sky hadn't noticed her worry, and that she hadn't hurt his feelings.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:02 pm
((It say's he's offline...if that helps at all... sweatdrop ))
Star wagged her tail more as they reached Heart. "Oh, wow! I get to see the both of you so soon again!" She gave a happy bark before she noticed something wrong with them and had her tail between her legs and her ears flattened against her head. "Oh...did I do something wrong again....?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:04 pm
Angel_Fantasy
((It say's he's offline...if that helps at all... sweatdrop ))
Star wagged her tail more as they reached Heart. "Oh, wow! I get to see the both of you so soon again!" She gave a happy bark before she noticed something wrong with them and had her tail between her legs and her ears flattened against her head. "Oh...did I do something wrong again....?"
He shakes his head. "No you diddn't." He smiled at her as well.  

skypheonix

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:06 pm
Heart smiled and laid down against the wall of the den.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:08 pm
"Oh, okay. Because I just found out that Shadow's parents are dead, and she was gone all this time for their funeral. I made her think about what had caused their death...I thought...maybe...I did something similar again this time."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow72

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:54 pm
Shadow trotted into teh cave upon hearing her name, her ears perked.
"I told you already, a couple of times Star! Its not your fault, and i was visiting their graves, not a funeral..." Shadow paused to sigh, "Anyway! How is everyone? I haven''t seen you guys in a while!"
After a few moments of silence, whilst she was cleaning herself, half because she was dusty, and half because she didn''t like to be poufy, she stopped.
Sencing a sort of uneasy feeling amoung them all. And her here being all happy-go-lucky.
"Wow" she started out of fact, "I feel really out of place here in this situation..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:17 am
Star grinned and shook her head. "Nope! Only once!" Star pounced on her and wagged her tail, making her entirely dusty. "Haha, you look nice like this!" She paused. "Yeah, I know what you're saying. I felt the same and did the same when you weren't here. This is really scary. But at least you're here to lighten up the mood with me!" Star whispered to Shadow.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow72

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:20 am
Shadow smirked, someone smugly, but not really. Walking her tail she got to her feet and pounced on her back, getting ehr full of dust before shaking her fur again, which made dust fly everywhere, kinda looking like faery dust.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games