Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:01 pm
Not noticing she was closer than he thougt, he skidded to stop right in front of her, touching noses. His expression of happiness changed drastically. As he pulled himself up straight, he stared down at her. "Kita.." he whispered and leaned forward, rubbing his neck against hers as if they were hugging. He took another step forward, inhaling her scent slowly. He missed it.. "I haven't..I haven't seen you in so long..my love.." he whined and rubbed his neck a little harder, pushing hers slowly sideways. He released himself, folding his ears back with a warm, welcoming smile, his eyes full of love.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:16 pm
(( I just made a really long post and when I clicked Submit, the page said it couldn't be displayed 'cause it's a whore >< ))
-At the touch of the nose with her long lost love, Kita's heart struck an extra beat, and the blood flowing through her veins began to boil. Her glinting orange eyes softened as she brushed her head tenderly against his, and licked his nose with pure affection- Where... Where have you... been..? -Stepping closer to him every few moments, Kita couldn't risk wasting the precious time she was given to spend with the one wolf that she has devoted her soul to. As if as she was at a loss of words, she folded her ears against her head, whimpering faintly, not daring to step away from her old mate-

Kita Rottura

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:26 pm
(( domokun ))
"I..I was gone..I dont know why I left..everyone..just grew apart so fast.." he whimpered and slowly licked her muzzle affectionately. "I'm so sorry..can you ever forgive me..for leaving you alone like that..?" He dare not mention he faced death during that time period, he was still curious as to what revived him and why. But it didn't matter now, as long as he had Kita with him. A single tear rolled down his eye and soaked into his red markings. He couldn't believe it, he finally could see her again, after the long year and months that they were seperated from eachother. His tail stopped wagging, and settled itself secure in between his legs, as he continued showing his love to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:33 pm
Frozen made his way up to the both of them. He stayed quiet and layed down a few eet away. No smartass remarks. No fighting. Nothing. He closed his eyes and his ears perked up. His tail swished in the air as he looked up at them and gave a small smile.

"Its good to be back. I dont care what you guys think about me being here, back with everyone."  

Grayscaled Tattoo

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:43 pm
-Her whimper decreased softly as she nuzzled him devotedly- Of cource I will forgive you. You are my love, Malik.. I honestly don't know how I even survived without you with me.. -She carefully licked his face, ridding of the tear. Noticing his change in pelt colorations, she inspected him unheedingly, and licked his muzzle again. She moved closer to him once more and compassionately sniffed his ear, licking it slowly. Kita gradually backed away and looked at him contentedly, letting out another soft whimper-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:54 pm
He whined and placed his forehead against hers, suddenly surprised from Frozen's obtrusive entrance. "And..theres Frozen.." he mumbled to himself, smirking and nuzzled Kita again. "Just as long as Im with Kita, I guess I'm fine with the idea of you returning.." he sighed and walked around Kita, standing close to her and peered out at Frozen. "And what are you going to do?" he asked him, while leaning his head against Kita's.  

Yami_Malik

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:03 pm
-Ignoring Frozen's pressence, Kita watched as Malik moved around her. Following almost his every movement, she whimpered softly, her tail wagging. She licked his face lovingly and slowly sat back on her haunches, leaning her head against his. Her ears flicked around at the multiple noises around her, but all she really did was ignore them. Concealing her face in Malik's fur, she inhaled slowly, enjoying every moment of his scent around her-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:12 pm
Malik laughed softly, noticing how she was avoiding Frozen. He looked past her, into the forest and looked back to her. "C'mon.." he whispered to her, gesturing her to follow him. He wanted to go back to there little area under the cliff, to sleep for the night. He only began walking when he knew she was ready to go. He began walking straight in the direction of the cliff, while sticking close to Kita on the way.  

Yami_Malik

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:20 pm
-Tagging along beside him, Kita made sure to stay at his side at all times. She was curious of where they were headed, but she wasn't too sure that she wanted to know. Padding along with her tail higher than low, but not as high as Malik's, she focused her eyes on the male. Exhaling dreamily as if in a state of a thoughtless daze, she hardly noticed how far they got when they reached the shore. Looking at Malik again, she waited for further instruction on where to go, although she already had a pretty good idea on where he was taking her-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:26 pm
Once they had finally reached the cliff, he turned his head to Kita nuzzling her gently. "Do you remember..? This was our secret spot...or it was.." he laughed and walked to the side of the cliff and slipped through the entrance, waiting for Kita it come in. He scanned the small 'den' that they called theirs. The faintest scents were left there from past events. He rolled over on his side and stared at the entrance.  

Yami_Malik

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:33 pm
-Kita followed Malik until they reached the small cove-like area. Seeing it brought back so many memories that would keep a wolf busy just thinking about it for hours- How could I forget... -Walking over to Malik, Kita laid down close to him, resting her head on his flank. With a content sigh, she looked over at the entrace as well, thinking of all the times the two of them would go up to the cave and just talk. To be alone; Yet.. To be together. Kita longed for those days to be real again... More than anyone would know-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:36 pm
"Yah, "Was"."

He had tagged along behind them, and with a friendly smile plastered on his face, he layed down once again, a few feet away from them.

"I understand that this is a big event and all, but im here too..."

He chuckled, knowing that they most likely didnt care. His tail swished around as he gave a sigh and burried his muzzle in his paws and closed his eyes.  

Grayscaled Tattoo

Yami_Malik

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:49 pm
Malik rolled himself back onto his stomach and crawled over the cape of her fur, resting his neck over hers. He laid his head on the ground, close to Kita's and licked her cheek softly. His long 'cape' fur drapped over Kita's cape and neck. He could stay like this, with Kita, forever. "Kita..I promise..I'll never leave you alone again.." he whispered to her quietly with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:55 pm
(( NOW I know why you told me about the cape/crap thing on MSN xD ))

-Conforted by Malik's long "cape," Kita moved closer to him, whimpering in happiness. Her ears pricked forward slightly at the sound of his voice. Whispering back, she spoke almost too quietly to be heard- I'll never leave you, either... I love you... My former mate... -She nuzzled his cheek, and rested her head back on the floor of the small den, staring out at the calm, dark waters-

Kita Rottura

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:16 am
Sunari padded back through the forest, suprisingly larger than before. It had been 3 or 4 months since she had left on a journey on her own. And if you looked just behind her, there was a small pup waddling after her in fright, being chased by a rabbit. Kurai whipered loudly as she raced to Suna's side, sticking close to her at all costs.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games