Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
NEW SOUTH WALES || New South Welshpersons Come In Here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Triste

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:08 am
DNA_Guru
Trieste
1. Jokes are jokes, indeedy, but...
2. I don't think any average person would think of 'go slit your ******** wrists' as criticism.

I think it's great that you omitted about all of what I said after that which was justifying my actions, or accounting for them.
Ok. I don't want to be apart of this pointless argument any longer, I've spoken for myself, I feel no need to repeat myself. The issue is now dropped by me.

I was not asking for you to justify yourself. All I would like is for you to do is to say something along the lines of "I'm sorry for saying that as a joke, because I didn't know that you were prone to depression, barbsy." Period. That's it. Fair enough? I'm sure both sides will be happy with that.

After that, we can go along spamming for gold as normal-Gaia-people and I'll not pursue the matter anymore. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:12 am
Trieste
DNA_Guru
Trieste
1. Jokes are jokes, indeedy, but...
2. I don't think any average person would think of 'go slit your ******** wrists' as criticism.

I think it's great that you omitted about all of what I said after that which was justifying my actions, or accounting for them.
Ok. I don't want to be apart of this pointless argument any longer, I've spoken for myself, I feel no need to repeat myself. The issue is now dropped by me.

I was not asking for you to justify yourself. All I would like is for you to do is to say something along the lines of "I'm sorry for saying that as a joke, because I didn't know that you were prone to depression, barbsy." Period. That's it. Fair enough? I'm sure both sides will be happy with that.

After that, we can go along spamming for gold as normal-Gaia-people and I'll not pursue the matter anymore. 3nodding
I agree. 3nodding I think everyone who was involved at the time should. Especially the mods.  

Delithraldur

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:17 am
*SCREAMS* stop it, just stop it

enough no more

just quit talking about it

whats done is done

now lets just move on  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:22 am
Magnus Ignatius
*SCREAMS* stop it, just stop it

enough no more

just quit talking about it

whats done is done

now lets just move on
That's the exact point I'm trying to get across. You just said it straight out though.  

Delithraldur

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:27 am
Trieste

If you cared to read what I posted I think you would find that I made that comment. o_o
All I got was insults out of barbsy so that's why the issue is resolved on my part. I did what I could.

Magnus: What needs to be said, needs to be said. Live with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:35 am
This is what I have to say and I think Magnus probably agrees with me.

JUST SHUT THE ******** UP ABOUT IT!!! scream scream  

Delithraldur

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:36 am
The Del

i do but not with the swearing,  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:39 am
Magnus Ignatius
i do but not with the swearing,
Well, yeah of course. I really only use it to make the statement strong.  

Delithraldur

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:39 am
The Del

Del, we are confronting an issue. An issue that needs to be addressed. I'm sorry if this is the way you feel about it, but that no matter. You don't have to read it. If you don't want to read/hear about then you have the choice not to. It's not as though you are forced to read this thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:45 am
*lies back down*  

iamNOTanidiot

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:46 am
I was not involved until I had to come look and find out why Chemmy feels as if she has failed everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:48 am
The Del
I was not involved until I had to come look and find out why Chemmy feels as if she has failed everyone.
Chemmy does not havce to feel responsibe for want happened here.  

iamNOTanidiot

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:51 am
Magnus Ignatius
The Del
That's what I told her, but she still feels like she let Barbsy down big time. Just cause she couldn't really do anything when Barbsy would have needed someone there the most.... When people are telling her to kill herself. Joke or no joke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:53 am
The Del
Magnus Ignatius
The Del
That's what I told her, but she still feels like she let Barbsy down big time. Just cause she couldn't really do anything when Barbsy would have needed someone there the most.... When people are telling her to kill herself. Joke or no joke.
i know what you mean, it was from barbsy that i found out about what had been said  

iamNOTanidiot

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:55 am
Ok.

I'm adamently sorry for the pain and angst I have seemed to have incurred. Better judgement will be mine, etc.

I never like apologising for things so trivial but here it is.

CLOSURE FOR THE ARGUMENT.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games