Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:18 pm
Black looekd down at Star and smiled, petting the wolf's head lightly as she picked a pinecone apart. Her smile faded a bit as they talked. She sighed a bit and leaned back on her hand after throwing the pinecone down. She continued to pet Star as she looked down at the ground,, scratching behind her ears.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:46 pm
Star met his gaze with some seriousness in her look. "I am reasonable. I just admitted that our pack is coming to ruins. And I did suggest things if we are going to make a new pack. I guess you just ignored those." she shrugged it off, seemingly unaffected. "So tell me what your plan is. I'll listen. And try not to pick on Black when you talk please." Her tail thumped softly as Black stroked her fur and scratched in the perfect spot behind her ears. Star rested her muzzle on Black's knee as she looked up at her. "You okay?" She kept an eye on Frozen still, to tell him she was still paying attention to what he was saying.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:19 pm
"mmgm" she nodded slightly and smiled as Star's tail was heard thumping on the ground  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:42 pm
Sheni stretched out, sniffing the air as she did so. No one seemed to be around at the moment. She yawned boredly, she wanted something to do...somebody to tease. "Where's Frozen when you need him?" she thoughts wickedly smiling a little bit to herself. The sky was a dim and covered in storm clouds, snow more specifically. Sheni loved snow, despite the cold it brought. Sheni liked it, because when it got deep enought it was extremly easy to kick around, and get somebody in the face and say it was an "accident" not that it really was.
" I hope it snows! I hope it snows deep!" Sheni wished hard to herself as she yawned again, wishing Frozen was here.  

Alona

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:24 am
Slighter sinus started to clear otua nd smelled otehr wolves in teh surrounding. He then sat up and looked around. His head sticking out of the branches. Jaden was still sitting down next to slighter and slowly fallign asleep has his eyes where closed. Slighter looked at him and smilled has he climbed out of the trench he was in and started to wakled around trying to find the others, Walking at his own pace ofcourse. "Beautiful day." Slighter said has he kept walking towadrs teh smell at a really slow pace. He then made hisway to the top of a small hill and saw a few wolves out of the distances and layed down at the same spot he was in looking down at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:47 pm
Black looked around, avoiding eye contact with evryone for the most part.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:19 pm
For no real reason at all, Star slumped down gloomily. Moving her muzzle this way and that, she made a small hole in the snow and rested her nose there. Buried. She breathed out and the snow around her nose melted slightly as a small fog was released into the air. All this snow. Beautiful. But no one here to share it with. How lonely... Star thought to herself with a sigh. Snowflakes fell on her whiskers and it tingled. The coldness started to slowly seep into her fur, but not enough to make her shiver just yet. She let out a long, mournful howl. "Where are you guys?" she whimpered bitterly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:10 pm
*Jeckt walks up to star* "you look lonly, mind if i join you?" He said as he ploped down beside her before she could anwer.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

lokithewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:19 pm
*walks bye with a dead rabbit n his mouth noticing the sad looking star he offers her his freashly deseased rabbit* (mumbling) "whabbit tit's goob" *slightly smiles*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:00 am
Star blinked and looked up at Jeckt. A toothy smile came to her muzzle. "Of course. I haven't seen you for quite a while, though. How have you been?" Her ears twitched when she heard another wolf coming. And her nose caught the scent of rabbit blood, sending a tingling in her nose. Star looked towards the direction she sensed it coming. Indeed, there was another wolf. She remembered only seeing him once before, though. But her tail thumped softly against the snow nonetheless. "Oh, perfect. More visitors." Her smile broadened. She wasn't hungry, but thought it wouldn't be polite of her if she refused. So she tore a strip of meat from the rabbit. Licking her muzzle clean of its blood after. "Thank you. Just what I needed. You can have the rest though. I'm not really hungry." Star smiled at him and shuffled over a smidge, inviting him to join them and sit down.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:07 am
Sighter was still aty the stop of a small hill in the clearing looking down at the people. Jaden was still at his side and set fire at Stars tail once agian has he busrsted out laughing. Slighter looked at him rolling on his side and pushed him over iwth his nuzzel macking him slide down the small hill bumping into star. "Hello." Jaden said politly looking at her wondering if she would remeber him being able to set thing on fire. Slighter made his way slwoly down the other side of the hill hoping nobody senced him around.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:13 am
Star's eyes widened slightly as she noticed her tail burning. She merely set her tail onto the snow and the fire died out immediately, with a small irritable hiss. "That can only be one wolf. Jaden." She looked to where she heard the small pup rolling down and smiled, licking his forehead as he landed next to her. "Hey, little guy. Where's your daddy and mommy?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:17 am
Jaden looked at her and nuzzled her playfully has he sat up straight. "Daddy up there." He said has he looekd up and looked around when he noticed he was missing. "Well he was..." He said with a smill has he wagged his tail. Jaden acted alot like slighter. "What are you doiiing." He said has he walked around her abit seeting the dead rabbit near them on fire making himself laugh. He then looked around alittle woundering where his dad has gone to again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:35 pm
"What a cute pup." Jeckt said with a smile as he rolled on his back looking at jaden from an upsidedown angle. "i've been fine, and you?"  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:06 am
Jaden looked at jeckt with an upside down look like Slighter would do. "Who are you calling cute?" Jaden said has he set jeckt tail on fire and bursted out laughing.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games