Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:39 am
Nelowulf
I'm still banking on you being the link to your master.

Cute Pun.
Frankly though Ive got little reason to go back to him as of now.
Nor is Link entirely sure where his Master is.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:30 am
See, Ferno doesn't know where hiko is, though. he's under the conception that link does know.

Its character ignorance. Plus, it gives me an excuse to intervene with Malady's plans.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:57 am
Nelowulf
See, Ferno doesn't know where hiko is, though. he's under the conception that link does know.

Its character ignorance. Plus, it gives me an excuse to intervene with Malady's plans.

True enough I suppose.
Theough with the access Ferno has to the Information networks of the galaxy, you'd think he'd stumble upon some kind of clue.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:52 pm
Its not he isn't looking. Its just that he has to rely on others for a greater part of information.

Out of the multitude of systems in the galaxy, you don't expect him to go and search each one, do you? The other thing is that Ferno is pretty much unknowing when it comes to artwork. Some painter with extraordinary skill won't attract his attention until it becomes a problem. Remember, his targets are those which often times are hard to kill. He goes where Nihl would compromise the mission and Talon is too inexperienced.

And he doesn't have as much as you would think information wise. Remember he isn't getting much credit for letting Link go, so he restricts his use of the information to a minimum. Don't need Malady learning of his own private plans. If he started tracing information for every scrap ever heard of Hiko, Malady would learn sooner or later (or perhaps another clever sith who could patch the clues together) and Ferno's entire vendetta is in jeopardy.

Until Hiko is dead, Ferno's moves must be cautious. That's how he will operate.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:55 pm
Nelowulf
Its not he isn't looking. Its just that he has to rely on others for a greater part of information.

Out of the multitude of systems in the galaxy, you don't expect him to go and search each one, do you? The other thing is that Ferno is pretty much unknowing when it comes to artwork. Some painter with extraordinary skill won't attract his attention until it becomes a problem. Remember, his targets are those which often times are hard to kill. He goes where Nihl would compromise the mission and Talon is too inexperienced.

And he doesn't have as much as you would think information wise. Remember he isn't getting much credit for letting Link go, so he restricts his use of the information to a minimum. Don't need Malady learning of his own private plans. If he started tracing information for every scrap ever heard of Hiko, Malady would learn sooner or later (or perhaps another clever sith who could patch the clues together) and Ferno's entire vendetta is in jeopardy.

Until Hiko is dead, Ferno's moves must be cautious. That's how he will operate.

Right then.
So how do plan on discovering this information?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:01 pm
Right now, as I said, Ferno will bank on Link.

He'll either follow link to the prize, or just make the universe hellish enough to draw out hiko.

Of course, I could always have my superweapon test on an unknown planet such as Ilum.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:05 pm
Nelowulf
Right now, as I said, Ferno will bank on Link.

He'll either follow link to the prize, or just make the universe hellish enough to draw out hiko.

Of course, I could always have my superweapon test on an unknown planet such as Ilum.

I supose you could.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:08 pm
You have to remember, Ferno knows that he'll confront Hiko. He has patience, and that future has not changed much. He's just not certain when or where. In that respect, Ferno only gets anxious when he thinks the fight is near, not apparant.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:10 pm
Nelowulf
You have to remember, Ferno knows that he'll confront Hiko. He has patience, and that future has not changed much. He's just not certain when or where. In that respect, Ferno only gets anxious when he thinks the fight is near, not apparant.

Hiko's not too worried about facing Ferno. He's certain the Sith's Shadow will find him when the time comes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:11 pm
A battle of patience. Annoying to all parties, but often times they are the best battles.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:16 pm
Nelowulf
A battle of patience. Annoying to all parties, but often times they are the best battles.

Ferno's an assassin.
Hiko's a Jedi Master.

Yep. Its a battle of patience. xd
Though as far as Hiko is concerned, the Battle endded the day Hiko defeated Ferno.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:01 pm
Okay hmm... How to post some additional revolations on the nature of Elladan Kenet's revolt as well as to introduce Post-Vong Bothan militarism.

Thinking... Thinking.

EK, is going to be annoyed by this, but the only way the Mandalorian Shipyards can keep up the rate of production for ships they've been operating at without taking people out of combat positions and putting them on the assembly line is...

Kenet's Mandalorians have turned back to the old staple of empires. Slavery.

The Hutt's are providing cash and slaves to Elladan Kenet, the Imperials won't move against them initially in order to keep from broadening the war. The Hutt's are helping out EK for two reasons.

The continual flow of illicit materials upon which their economy is based requires a certain level of destability. Imperial and Sith consolidation would result in a high security and stable environment and if the Imperials are distracted by the war against EK they can't go chasing smugglers.

Secondly the Hutt's see a destabilized empire as an opportunity to regain galactic prominence and territory after their setbacks from the Vong war.

The Hutt's aren't the only ones that are eying developments within the empire with a significant amount of interest. Enter the Bothans.

Bothan space is the one section of the GFFA that is certain to have remained completely intact and independent of Imperial influence, they may have even declared neutrality to have ensured their continued independence.

The bothan military has to have been expanding since the Vong war, and like the Hutts they have a long view of history. The disruption within Imperial space caused by Elladan Kenet and the assistance of the Hutts in their revolt will give the Bothans a perfect opportunity to settle old scores with the former allies of the Yuuzhan Vong. The Bothans will begin operations, initially completely clandestine, against the hutts.

We're well on our way to a three way war... scary isn't it.  

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:07 pm
You mean five way...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:08 pm
sweatdrop Oro.....  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:11 pm
Throw in FP, you'll get a six way...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games