Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:54 pm
DracosBlackwing
((OOC: A lot has happened, but it seems to be stopped for now. BTW, everybody, I'm back! Since I just know you were all waiting for me, we can continue! blaugh ))

****OOC****

Oi, I was afraid of that. x-x; Would someone care to share with this foxie a breif rundown of the situation? ^.^;;

And welcome back and thanks, Dracos. xP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:02 pm
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing
((OOC: A lot has happened, but it seems to be stopped for now. BTW, everybody, I'm back! Since I just know you were all waiting for me, we can continue! blaugh ))

****OOC****

Oi, I was afraid of that. x-x; Would someone care to share with this foxie a breif rundown of the situation? ^.^;;

(ooc: apparently the inn got all shot up but other than that I don't know sweatdrop )  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:15 pm
Vulpus
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing

****OOC****

(ooc: apparently the inn got all shot up but other than that I don't know sweatdrop )

****OOC****

Eek! Thas no good... x-x;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:20 pm
Lloxie
Vulpus
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing

****OOC****

****OOC****

OOC: nope not good at all....but we have to see what else is going to happen ...they can head for the woods and elana's cottage there its safe from hunters  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:27 pm
Vulpus
Lloxie
Vulpus
Lloxie
DracosBlackwing

****OOC****

****OOC****

OOC: nope not good at all....but we have to see what else is going to happen ...they can head for the woods and elana's cottage there its safe from hunters

****OOC****

Eep, I hope they can fix the place up... it's been Kleah's home since he was just a kit/pup. xx;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:41 pm
ooc: ditto  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:02 pm
OOC: well I will catch ya'll later ttfn  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:41 pm
((OOC: Sorry for blinking in and out; doing a lot of things right now. Here's a breif rundown of what's happened.

There was an attack on the Inn; several Anthro hunters came and tried to capture a new person who had come there seeking asylum. They shot up the front of the place, and several people were injured. Dracos came roaring out from behind the place, attacking with his breath weapon, but the hunters drew out some energy weapons (I didn't know at the time that it was a futuristic story) and blasted him. He fired back at the same time, and caused a huge explosion, which hurled him into the Inn. At the same time as this was happening, the owner was raising an energy shield, and the newcomer was standing in the middle of the room, chanting, the bullets missing him. The hunters continued to attck the shield, and just as it was about to come down, the newcomer released a wave of energy that made everything fade into a wave of white light....

That's all so far.

DracosBlackwing

-Veletzi Dun-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:14 pm
Name: Xarian
Race: Half breed
Species: Feline cross
Job: Writer
Position: In the corner with his laptop writing usually. blaugh
----------------

Xadrian walks in and looks around slightly, a perplexed look upon his face. He sees a table that is free in the corner and takes it, pulling his laptop out of his duffel bag and turning it on. Waiting for it to load up, he pulls out a bottle of Chartreuse and a glass. A small 'beep' comes from his computer as it finishes loading up. He pours himself some of the green liquid and runs a claw lightly over the mouse pad, opening an existing file. Minutes later he is oblivious to all about him as he continues to write.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:32 pm
Manda didn't go to sleep this time, as she curled up on the bed. Instead, she stared blankly at a small bird-shaped chip in the paint on the closet door. Her thoughts were drifting to Dracos and Cade and their bleeding forms. How she had panicked and left them both lying in their own pools of blood that they shed for the Inn, or for just being in the Inn. She was just imagining the bird-spot taking flight when suddenly she couldn't see it anymore. She couldn't see anything. Everything was bathed in a bright, but not blinding, white light. The room grew warm, but not uncomfortably so, and everything suddenly seemed calm.....Manda felt like she was in a trance she couldn't break....  

Manda_Tifa

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:34 pm
Xadrian
Name: Xarian
Race: Half breed
Species: Feline cross
Job: Writer
Position: In the corner with his laptop writing usually. blaugh
----------------

Xadrian walks in and looks around slightly, a perplexed look upon his face. He sees a table that is free in the corner and takes it, pulling his laptop out of his duffel bag and turning it on. Waiting for it to load up, he pulls out a bottle of Chartreuse and a glass. A small 'beep' comes from his computer as it finishes loading up. He pours himself some of the green liquid and runs a claw lightly over the mouse pad, opening an existing file. Minutes later he is oblivious to all about him as he continues to write.

(( umm... u should probably read the last 2 pages or so... *is going to leave the rest for artemis* ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:57 pm
Name: Artemis

Species: Kitsune-Shifter

Age: good luck.. not even he knows. best guess is over 20

Alignment: Nuetral

Description: The hell with saying it. ill show ya ^^
User Image

Abilities: his main ability is his cunning and great strength and fine senses along with quick healing, his second is his ability to teleport short distances. third is to create small shards of energy, similar to the diamond storm/ fox leaf arrow head, ability of renamons, but only a small handful of the shards, not a huge wave. and the last is of course his transforming one.

Personality: He is quite polite when encountered, but tends to stay to his own. a bit deeper he is a very comples soul, but also slightly shealtered, and more logical, not understanding many things about the world around him. can even be emotionless at times. does well around people typically though. although one on one, he tends to be just a big baby, easily embarssed by things and playful as a kit. is very loving, but it takes time to get to know him that well. like i said, complex. he likes collecting weapons as well, and has trained in many martial arts.

History: a bit rough for what he has lead so far, but the first 10 - 15 years are mystery. woke up to a headache and cut eye, with a beautiful vixen treating his wounds. she was killed in an incident 5 years after. he has lived about 10 years in total that he remembers fully. As for his scarred eye, it is basically useless, but he has been able to over come that minor inconvenience with training. He actually has rather excelllent depth persception and also uses his other senses to compensate for the lack of sight on his left side.  

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:40 am
OOC: Oh no....TWO Artemis??? gonk I'm gonna get SO confused!!!! *looks at the new one* You are officially now Artemis M..... blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:51 am
((damn.. she found out my old nickname quickly. ninja heh.. hai, im artemis m. and she is artemis v. ^^; hm.. artemis Male... and artemis v... male... vmale. ionno.. it rhyms with female xp yes.. very lame i know..))  

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:03 am
Kleah slowly woke up, after having been knocked out at the start of the whole series of events by a rather unfortunate, and very coincedntal series of events, leading to his head somehow comming into contact with a vase with rather uncomfortable force. He looked around in a daze, confused and scared, his fur a bit frizzed up. He found himself in a blazing, burning bright white light, which didn't help the fact his vision was already still blurry from his conk on the head. He could however, just barely make out the faint outline of the bar and the entrance to the kitchen.

He just layed there, shivering and looking around slowly, unsure what to make of everything. He'd whimper, except that might be dangerous. He didn't know what was causing the bright light, but he did know something smelled like hunter activity in the area to him. Perhaps that faint scent of gunpowder in the air...

But his brain hurt to much. In a few moments, he blacked out again, slumping his head back down on the ground, his eyes closed with some drying blood comming from a few cuts and bruises on his head.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games