Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alhandra patchoulii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:55 pm
laFred
ATTACK OF THE SASHA'S.

Personally, I'm rejoicing, since it (probably) means MORE WIGS ARE COMING. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:27 pm
I like the Sasha wig because it has lots of colors in it and it's a much cuter style all together. I hope there will be more, the shopkeepers have sweet hair.  

laFred

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:03 am
I really want Vanessa's hair.

It's SWEET!

And maybe -prays- all hair will turn to wigs. A girl can dream, right?

Especially when you change hair as much as I do.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:02 pm
Oh yes, that would be great! I change my hair all the time, who knows how much gold I've wasted on hairstyles.  

laFred

Kalandra

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:01 pm

I imagine the item update, obviously relating to Gino/Masque and Sasha is a way to, perhaps during the storyline, keep Sasha hidden amongst of a crowd of 'Sashas' at the party. Hm. Interesting, interesting.

I think the top of the wig is frighteningly large, but I'm excited all the same. It's something new, colorful, and realistic. I love realistic items and if it weren't for the necessary color combos, I would only ever use them. I admit, Vanessa and Moira's hair have me excited. I wouldn't put it pass the admins to tease us for months, though. .___.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:17 pm
... And then there were swords. D:

New donation items!

laFred

alhandra patchoulii

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:20 pm
I like the angelic parasol!
I think I'm going to save for one. ^_^

psst. donate or sell to me cheap. i have little gold. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:49 pm
Gaia Cards!

...I can't play...

Another collection bit on Gaia like Fishing, Slots, and Bug/Trash/Flowers.

Oh how the nondiversity is so inspiring!

Dorg Endo

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:54 pm
The newest hairstyle doesn't have eye brows yet. And one of the new things at Gambino Outfitters have boob action! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:23 am
The newest item update is ... how can I put this .... HORRIBLE!

Most of the tops dont come with pants ... and I wouldnt have really appreciated some kind of shoe/slipper to go with those bright colors of the pjs in Ian's store. Those would have done some good for matching.

Out of the sarong's the only one I like is the Purple one ... but they are more useless than a kimono... and then a boob hangs out of one of them (c'mon ... is this site pg-13 or not?)

Then the hair doesnt have eyebrows and rises above your head WAY TOO high! Oh well. I guess every month cant be a good one xDDD  

Miss Puu

Crawlerette

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:21 pm
Once again, we have a kickass new style... with a black that isn't really black. gonk crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:50 pm
Crawlerette
Once again, we have a kickass new style... with a black that isn't really black. gonk crying
They really should jus start calling them Dark Navy Blue. Its true!  

Dorg Endo

laFred

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:47 pm
I like the pajama shirt. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:57 am
I'm actually happy to see the Saris, it's nice to see a 'global' style that isn't Japanese. XD They do seem hard to work with, though.

And aren't Saris supposed to have tops underneath them? I lived in India, and I NEVER saw someone wear a sari without a short top underneath it!

The new PJs are cute, too, but I don't think I'll use them much.

New hairstyle is fun, but...weird. I think I'll probably switch to a default style next time I change my hair.  

Morwen Laicoriel

Crawlerette

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:04 pm
Morwen Laicoriel
I'm actually happy to see the Saris, it's nice to see a 'global' style that isn't Japanese. XD They do seem hard to work with, though.

And aren't Saris supposed to have tops underneath them? I lived in India, and I NEVER saw someone wear a sari without a short top underneath it!

The Saris are really nice, if apparently extremely difficult to match.

I dunno, I haven't either; maybe they're equipable to have shirts underneath?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff