Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:29 pm
((to Dire Kojack))

"hmmm... I like where you are going. Is there any further precautions we should take into consideration before just sending 3/4ths of our army to the northern wall. A flank by all means is a great idea, even one that catches the enemy off guard." Raven spoke without moving. His eyes where watching every thing before him intently, never losing a deeper focus on the castle. "I know Toru is planning something big in there, she would of all ready taken us out by now if she hadn't."

Camp was finished and all of the troops where moving into shifts for watch duty and sleep. With the Dark Hand it was more of a fight over who gets to go on watch then who gets to sleep. They where growing even more eager to cut open some Omega blood. Raven planted his mount up against a post near a much larger tent then the standard and poked his head inside the crafty building to see what the other captains where coming up with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:08 pm
Sogue took his men in a glass cannon set up, with heavy hitter's in front. Their formation looked like a bit of a battering ram for blowing through the Dark Hand forces as quickly as possible and getting the heck out of the area and to the caves. He looked at the men surrounding him and simply nodded.

"You all know what to do, hit em' hard and fast. I'll be with you while we charge."

Sogue fastened the dark metal helmet of his armor on his head and drew a spear from the large quiver attached to Albrecht's side.

"Get ready to charge!"

The gates slowly opened.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Dire Kojack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:12 pm
Joa-Boo
((to Dire Kojack))

"hmmm... I like where you are going. Is there any further precautions we should take into consideration before just sending 3/4ths of our army to the northern wall. A flank by all means is a great idea, even one that catches the enemy off guard." Raven spoke without moving. His eyes where watching every thing before him intently, never losing a deeper focus on the castle. "I know Toru is planning something big in there, she would of all ready taken us out by now if she hadn't."

Camp was finished and all of the troops where moving into shifts for watch duty and sleep. With the Dark Hand it was more of a fight over who gets to go on watch then who gets to sleep. They where growing even more eager to cut open some Omega blood. Raven planted his mount up against a post near a much larger tent then the standard and poked his head inside the crafty building to see what the other captains where coming up with.

Kojack nodded at Raven. "Send the heavy units to the south wall, to fortify and hold in. The rest of the groups will go north and strike quickly. My unit and myself will lead the charge."
Kojack pulled on the veins of his riding ram, "Hup hup," the thing plodded off as Kojack got his units together. They held outside the lamps's light on the north wall, still in the shadows, waiting for the telltale sounds of battle from the southern end of the compound.

((So, is Sogue going to run out and fight us? Are our two stories happening at the same time?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:09 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue took his men in a glass cannon set up, with heavy hitter's in front. Their formation looked like a bit of a battering ram for blowing through the Dark Hand forces as quickly as possible and getting the heck out of the area and to the caves. He looked at the men surrounding him and simply nodded.

"You all know what to do, hit em' hard and fast. I'll be with you while we charge."

Sogue fastened the dark metal helmet of his armor on his head and drew a spear from the large quiver attached to Albrecht's side.

"Get ready to charge!"

The gates slowly opened.

The midnight light pored in as the doors parted. A very full moon raised high in the sky watched with attentive eyes. A watch party of the Dark Hand seemed to already be on alert and was in high defensive stance, buried behind barricades and walls built with bodies. Once there was a large enough part in the door waves of arrows meet the units trying to climb through. Sogue's party was under heavy attack but not much control was given to the Dark Hand units defending the north gate. They sounded off an alarm at once and soon the entire edge of the castle would be infested with fully active shades due to the nights power.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:22 pm
Dire Kojack
Joa-Boo
((to Dire Kojack))

Kojack nodded at Raven. "Send the heavy units to the south wall, to fortify and hold in. The rest of the groups will go north and strike quickly. My unit and myself will lead the charge."
Kojack pulled on the veins of his riding ram, "Hup hup," the thing plodded off as Kojack got his units together. They held outside the lamps's light on the north wall, still in the shadows, waiting for the telltale sounds of battle from the southern end of the compound.

((So, is Sogue going to run out and fight us? Are our two stories happening at the same time?))

((yes you and Sogue are doing everything at the very same time. As he prepares to leave the castle for his mission you talking about attacking the north gate, which is where Sogue is trying to leave from.))

From the Distance a siren is heard. The sound of the alarm means one of the gates has opened and some of the Omega forces are trying to leave. This one is coming from the north gate. Raven sat up right on his mount and beat it to the left until it faced straight at all the men.

"Get up you slugs. It's party time, I guess they did want to fight after all, tear their heroic hearts from out of their bones." Raven Chanted followed by cheers from the Dark Hand soldiers as they all got to their feet, armed themselves, and then took off for the castle to attack.

"Kojack, take your men to the north, It's time you meet a very annoying rat I think you might want the pleasure of handling." Raven said shining a very evil smile and then setting for the castle himself with his blunt spear raised.

The battle broke off in two main parts. The north and the south gate. Both heavily populated by both forces. From the North, Omega forces are pushing out of the castle and heading north into the outskirts. From the South the Dark Hand is pushing inward to flank their enemy and take the castle down for good. The Dark Hand has numbers and supplies, but the units left within the Omega forces are far stronger and hold higher status.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:16 pm
"We need cover!" Sogue shouted, hoping that Toru's forces could supply their unit with some covering fire from the volley of arrows.

Sogue pushed his heels into Albrecht's side as the black stallion took off at full gallop. Sogue planned on distracting the enemy while his units blasted through.

He drove his javelin down into the body of one soldier as Albrecht jumped over the barricade. He spun the horse again after landing to look at his unit, now slowly advancing.

"Come on!" he motioned, waving his arm. Again, he turned and pulled another javelin out of his quiver, throwing it straight and true into the chest of an advancing shade. It fell on its back, shivering.

"Let the games begin."

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Dire Kojack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:53 pm
Kojack nodded to Raven before turning his Ram and making it run. He lifted his mace high into the air as he called his men to ride.

"Hie! Omega blood tonight!"

His men fell in behind him as he moved quickly toward the northern end of the castle. He saw a vampire in shining black metal armor cut down some of the shades. Kojack stared in confusion until he realised.

This was Sogue, the one he'd heard so much about. Kojack looked up at the full moon.

"I can't lose," he said, turning his attention to the vampire, "I won't."

He rode hard, pulling out the pistol fastened to his hip as he went. He fired at the armored vampire as his Ram slowed. As Kojack lept he let the moon's embrace hit him full on. His fangs gleamed and grew, as did his hands and feet. He let himself go, sheathing the pistol. He hit the ground in a roll before dashing at Sogue, a blur of red and black fur.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:59 pm
((to both of you))

The war gathered more on the northern gate of the castle. Toru was guarding the south gate with a few core group knights, her personal guard and there was practically no advancing on them if they are in their own territory. Toru sent most of all the Omega Alliance focus on to the northern gate. Vossler took to the air with his battalion of Pegasus knights and they broke through with a flank as Vehomith and Vivi stayed planted at the gate walls, fighting off whatever came to through. A few Orrien soldiers made it by but never made it further then the second wall. Sogue's units where more set for defensive action so their movement was almost nonexistent, but on the other hand, none of them where taking on any damage or casualty. They huddled against a barricade and fought off wave after wave of shades.

Raven however stayed back a good distance with a smile taped to his face. Both sides loosed men like crazy and all he could do was laugh. This only meant for sure Raven had a evil and very big plan. The moon in the distance seemed to grow even more as the night played on. Something was pulling it in closer and therefore fueling the shades with more and more power. As soon as they would die the body of ashes would lift into the air and respond near Raven. He would wait until a good number of them would die off and then with a wave of his hand another massive borage of Shades would come crashing in on the castle.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:27 pm
((Me and Kojack have agreed to allowing a bit of pupeetering to keep things interesting. In other words, I can control him a little bit and he can control me.)) Sogue had to think fast. He was noticing the endless wave of shades, and needed to get his men moving...however, the black and red Lycan was bearing down on him pretty hard, and that seemed like the more essential thing to deal with.

Not many things could stop the force of a Lycan in full charge, and so Sogue lifted his blades to his face, hoping to at least block the fangs. The thing hit him in full run, knocking Sogue off his horse. Albrecht ran back towards the men, knowing to get near help.

Sogue would be on his own.

His blades pressed against the mad lycan's neck, preventing it from getting it's fangs too near the vampire's face. The smell of fur and spit from one of his sworn enemies brought bad memories to his mind as he felt himself shift into killing mode. As they rolled over the ground he managed to get his feet up and kick the thing in the chest, but it's feet managed to tear at a piece of him. The Lycan fell off of Sogue, allowing the vampire to get to his feet. He had his blades pointed in an instant. The vampire could smell Lycan blood. It was pushing him.

The werewolf recovered from his fall quickly and the two mighty combatants circled eachother, waiting for the other to strike.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:59 am
Joa-Boo
Arthien
Oh great, Helena thought. She'd run into some kind of camp. Silently, she drew her bow and blades and crouched down a bit. As quietly as possible, Helena got close to the lights and pressed herself against the wall, trying to listen.

"dopelufa gangashu, mornetar?" The first of the ape like creatures muttered with a quite and stern grunt. Its powerful body shook with every word. Both of the beasts had four arms total, plus their two legs. A large set curled around over top of them and helped movement as well as more difficult tasks because of their tiny feet. Then there was another smaller set of arms that laid closer to the body, probably holding on to some kind of equipment or weapon. The monster’s body was covered in a deep dark blue fur, very thick and hard. You have never seen one before but up close but these type of goblins are known as Berserkers. The two chattered for a bit and then the larger one headed off in the opposite direction you came in. It met up with three more and they disappeared in the distance. The fortified goblin held his ground, occasionally looked around and moved, but mostly just looked blankly at the wall in front of him.

I'm going to check the other way, first, before I go about killing these things, Helena thought to herself, smirking slightly. She wanted to engage them, but it wouldn't be the wisest choice if they were deep cave dwellers. She simply wanted to find the way out. Silently, Helena slipped back down the way she came. As her eyes adjusted to the lack of light once again, she thought she could see a faint light coming from the other end of the cave.  

Arthien

Dire Kojack

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:20 pm
((Sorry that I took so long. sad ))

Kojack shook off the pain from being thrown and let his senses go wild. He smelled the vampire blood slowly coalescing near Sogue's wound and dove forward again.

The vampire knocked him back temporarily, attacking with his two blades. Kojack ducked under one attack, striking with a swiping paw that Sogue blocked.

Kojack roared at the vampire and grabbed him, tossing him over his shoulder like a rag doll. Sogue managed to dig one of his blades into the werewolf's shoulder. Kojack howled in pain.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:55 am
Sogue dodged under Kojack's flailing arm, rolling on the ground in front of the Lycan. He pushed forward and drug his blade across the Lycan's chest. The cut wasn't deep, but it looked like it hurt. Kojack recovered, however, and dodged backward before charging the vampire. Sogue stuck his blades out, hoping to stick Kojack on them as he fell...the thought penetrated his mind as they fought.

"Who is this guy? He fights like a hero...i've never heard of him before."

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:56 am
Off in the distance from atop the castle a loud horn burst it's soundings over the battle field like a fierce roar. A powerful light struck through the air like a bolt of lighting coming down from the heavens and light up the ground. Toru had performed her signature overdrive, Refusal to Die. The light pierced through the darkness surrounding the castle and was followed by an army of Cleestrl Pegasus knights. They moved fast, never leaving the air but flew low enough to tare the Shades from the ground and cut them up in the bright light going before them.

Raven and his 3 army's, Gorgan goblins, undead knights, and bezerker kavus, all pulled back to keep numbers high as the rest of the pawns died under the hand of Toru's waves of knights. As for Gambits group attacking the northern and southern, they where being eaten alive. There numbers going from massive to petty. Gambit however was more worried about getting into the castle then keeping numbers high. The huge gargoyle bounded the low guarded wall and broke through a group of archers holding that side of the wall. A siren sang out over the field signifying a breach in the walls defense. Gambit let down a few latter’s and other devices for his men to advance into the castle and take it to the ground.

Toru moved her holy knights focus on the northern gate and blasted all of the Dark Hand in that direction to hell.

"They have broken into the castle, it is in our best interest to flee the castle and move to stronger ground. We will all regroup at point A established earlier for a 50% HQ. Attention all Omega Forces, this retreat is official by the power invested in me. Regroup at point A" Toru's announcement was loud enough to be heard by all with the help of her staff.
((Sogue's men at 80%))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:49 am
Arthien
Joa-Boo
Arthien
Oh great, Helena thought. She'd run into some kind of camp. Silently, she drew her bow and blades and crouched down a bit. As quietly as possible, Helena got close to the lights and pressed herself against the wall, trying to listen.

"dopelufa gangashu, mornetar?" The first of the ape like creatures muttered with a quite and stern grunt. Its powerful body shook with every word. Both of the beasts had four arms total, plus their two legs. A large set curled around over top of them and helped movement as well as more difficult tasks because of their tiny feet. Then there was another smaller set of arms that laid closer to the body, probably holding on to some kind of equipment or weapon. The monster’s body was covered in a deep dark blue fur, very thick and hard. You have never seen one before but up close but these type of goblins are known as Berserkers. The two chattered for a bit and then the larger one headed off in the opposite direction you came in. It met up with three more and they disappeared in the distance. The fortified goblin held his ground, occasionally looked around and moved, but mostly just looked blankly at the wall in front of him.

I'm going to check the other way, first, before I go about killing these things, Helena thought to herself, smirking slightly. She wanted to engage them, but it wouldn't be the wisest choice if they were deep cave dwellers. She simply wanted to find the way out. Silently, Helena slipped back down the way she came. As her eyes adjusted to the lack of light once again, she thought she could see a faint light coming from the other end of the cave.
Back up the other direction near the old house The only visible other direction you could head in was through the water where there was a cliff overlooking the water fall. Not much else could be scene in that direction from where you where.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:49 pm
((I'm assuming that by "through the waterfall" you meant there is a cave behind it.))Water flows downhill and caves rarely go up. Follow the water? Helena thought to herself. Worth a try. She went to the waterfall and stared at the pounding water. She felt the sound reverberating in her chest. It was energizing. taking a few deep breaths, Helena readied herself to take a dive. 1....2.....3! and through she went, landing with a thud on the other side.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games