Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
New Naruto Ninja World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes
  No
  For pie
  ......Other
View Results

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:09 pm
"I know that Sakura" Said Sasuke sighing  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:33 pm
"Which is why I love you Sasuke-kun!" Sakura ran up and hugged him. Then she started to walk over to the side of the cliff's edge. "It's so pretty...and...AIEEE!!! SASUKE!!!!!"
Sakura stumbled and fell off the edge of the cliff, and blacked out on her way to the ground.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:54 pm
"Sakura NOOOOO!!!!!!!" Yelled Sasuke and with out thinking he dove over the edge of the cliff grabbed Sakura in midair and and used his body to cushion her fall  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:32 pm
((what should I type?!?!!? I don't know what to type!! writers block! aurgh! can you post again?!?!))  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:45 pm
"Yosh! If I cannot save Sasuke and Sakura in the most youthful way posible the I will run to te hidden mist village and back on my hands!" Screamed lee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:31 pm
((OH MY GOD....*tries to muffle laughter* THAT WAS AMAZING!!! XD))

Sakura fell, but in Sasuke's arms, now unconcious and not even realizing what was going on. She passed out from fear, and shock.

"LEE! Catch them already! Believe it!" Naruto yelled, leaping in both Sakura and Sasuke's direction, grabbing them both and landing on the ground with a thud.

Sakura was still in Sasuke's arms, and Sasuke stood unscathed.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:33 am
"Yosh! I And My Ninja Squirel Will Save Sakura And The Youthful Sasuke"Said Lee as he and the squirel from the forest of death Dove after Sasuke and Sakura catching them in midair and twisting to land on the ground on his feet  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:40 pm
((>.< they are already on the ground....lol. but OMG! A SQUIRREL OF DEATH! I must put that in my quote book of randomness!! haha. I'm having a writers block, can you post again?))  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:14 pm
"I Failed Then I must run to mist and back on my Hands"Said Lee as he and his squirrel did the nice Guy pose with the blinding flashy teeth of doom.Then A squirrel sized green Spandex suit materalized and the Squirrel put it on the jump down to the ground and got on his hands as Lee did and the two of them sped of into the sunlight towards mist on their hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:50 pm
((Oh...my...god...no comment. xD can you post as Sasuke? I'll post as Naruto right now...))

"Yo! Sasuke! What did you do to Sakura? Why is she knocked out?! WHY CAN'T YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!" Naruto ranted at him, motioning to Sakura who was in Sasuke's arms, still unconcious.

Sakura moaned as she started to stirr. "Nar-u---toooo....SHUTUP!"

"What? Sakura? Your awake?" Naruto asked her, his eyes growing wide.

"Who could even stay unconcious with all your yelling?!? YOU'D WAKE THE DEAD WITH THAT STUPID CATCHPHRASE!" She yelled at him, as Sasuke put her on her feet.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:39 pm
"Hey Dobe is that someone trying to steal all your ramen"Said Sasuke
"What I will kill them" Screamed Naruto as he ran towards his house  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:54 am
Sakura stared after him, shocked. "Wow...Sasuke, your a genius...I actually thought he had learned to be smart by now..." She laughed and then went back to Sasuke's side. "Hey Sasuke...let's go on a walk...away from high places..." she said, smiling at her own joke.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:16 pm
"Do you want to go to my house to walk around the place is huge and we a forest, and we have a garden with a koi pond"Said Sasuke  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:07 pm
Sakura smiled, clutching his arm. "That would be perfect! and its not a high place!" she exclaimed, laughing.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:35 pm
~MADE UPS~

~Name: Ryoku Tatsumori
~Age: 17
~Rank: Sannin
~Clan: Tatsumori Clan
~Part of the new world? Yes/No: Yes
~Ally/Enimy: Ally
~Bio: Born with the Ten-tailed Demon Dragon he was banished from his clan and from his village after the boy turned 12
~Wepond(s): 2 katanas
~Specialy Jutsu's: All jutsu
~Do you posses the bloodline limit? Yes/No: Yes the Akumagan with the ability to not only copy jutsu but with the ability to copy tekkei genkai  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games