Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:24 pm
Suddenly, he started to feel fury again, and kicked Reks in the stomach and drew his sword again. He then yelled, "I would have finished you before, but I didn't feel like it!" Sinn grabbed his head and forced himself back. "Reks.... Alesi.... get... away.... no, why don't you stay here so I can kill you instead?!?" What's happening to me? Urgh!!! Must.... kill...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:27 pm
Reks slid back, stil;l on his feet. "God damn... I hate it when things like this happen...." Reks said, he pulled out strings of shuriken and throught them, wrapping Sinn in them, the shuriken cutting into his skin.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:01 pm
A cloud of dust appeared and Sinn appeared behind Reks. He then forced himself to pull back. "Sinn!!!" "My name isn't Sinn. It's Atekeru. NO! I can hardly... control myself.....memories.... coming back...URGH!!!!!!!" He fell to the floor again, unconsciece. He appeared back in his old house. "Resistance is futile. You're becoming yourself again." "No... no.... no... no......... NO!!!!!!! Get away from me!" "I can't. I am you." Sinn stood there, staring at his past, him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:26 pm
"Hurry Alesi!" Reks yelled as he started to put a strait jacket on Sinn's unconcious body. He finally got it on him and sat back.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:48 pm
Sinn woke up, seeing Reks and Alesi. "Urgh..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:31 pm
"Sorry 'bout the strait jacket, mate." Reks said, realizing Sinn waking up.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:38 pm
"Why do you sound Austrailian? Oh, wait, that's out of script, sorry." He took out a script and turned a few pages, "Oh, okay. I got it. *Clears throat*" Sinn looked around, feeling back to normal. "Wh-what happened? And w-where did you get a straight jacket?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:29 pm
"Don't ask were it came from. You attacked me!" Reks said, reading his script, then confused how Sinn flipped pages while in a strait jacket.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:57 pm
"Well... I need to rest a little. I'm going upstairs... after you release me from this straight jacket." Sinn said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:40 pm
"You can sleep with it on- It's not safe to let you go yet." Reks said, more worried about his saftey than Sinn's.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:04 pm
"This thing has metal on it. I can't sleep with it on." Sinn said calmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:24 am
"Meh. I'm not untieing it." Reks said.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:45 am
"Come on! Can't you see my typing isn't in red?!?!" Sinn argued.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:51 am
"You might change the color though." reks said.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:53 am
"Like this?" Sinn replied.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items