Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

sherbet sammie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:35 pm
Hey! My name's Sam. I bought Twilight 2 weeks ago and loved it immediately, I've read all three books now. I also love music, painting and playing the guitar.

Nice meeting everyone
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:06 pm
I ish Stephanie.
I LOVE the Twilight series,
a lot!
I am so impatient in waiting for
the forth book to be released.
And I am also excited for the
Edward version of Twilight!

I like to listen to rock and alternative music,
I am fifteen,
I live in Oregon,
and I would love for you to PM me
so we could talk!

:'D

Taste The Rainbow`

YukiSaori

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:07 pm
Hello I'm Yuki Saori. Either call me 'Yuki, Saori, or Momo (long story)'

I started reading Twilight early of last year. My friend told me to read it. Lets just say I had a era in my life where I had a thing for vampires. 4laugh Okay...I still have it. emo

I love listening to music. Mostly Rock, Alternative, Classic, Hard Rock, Metal, Techno, Emo, Aisan Music, er more. confused
I'm sixteen, well in a few days.
I live in the states.
I'm a fan fiction addict.
My fav. books would be Twilight, Eragon, Harry Potter.
I love movies, anime, asian dramas.
I play the guitar and piano.
umm...I'm a ninja. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:07 pm
I'm mugi-chan.
I love anime, manga, drawing and BJD's
I also LOVE the twilight series
Love music (rock,metal, techno)
I'm always in a happy and cheerful mood (mostly)
I love making friends so feel free to talk to me <3
plus moreXDDD lol  

kaleido_star_4ever

Misa Eureka

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:51 am
I'm Misa Eureka and I started reading the Twilight Series in December. I love reading mangas, drawing, writing, and Gaia :3
Add me and I'll wuv you foreva! heart
Also comment in my profile and I'll return the favor ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:28 pm
Hola! My name is Miamiakima(u may call me Mia...please 3nodding )!!!

I LOVE the Twilight series!!! EEP!!! It's so awesomely AH-mazing!!! xd taha! I think I started it...at the end of January or the waaay begining of Febuary[this year]!!! So far I have read all of the books and Im like, going crazy because I have to wait till August until the fourth book comes out and the I have to wait until DECEMBER 12th of this year until the MOVIE!!! GOSH!!! Taha. My sister introduced me into the wonderful world of Twilight after she had read all of the books smile ! She said it was so good and she actually wouldnt stop bothering me about it so I shut her up by reading it...and Im sooo glad I did!!! biggrin

Im seeing Twilight[the MOVIE!!! XD] the EXACT day it comes out!!! I just cant WAIT!!! EEEP!!! So yeah...thats me people!!! Oh, and I'm 12 years old, happily single, and Im going into middle school next year smile !!!

LUV YAS!!! xd razz biggrin

I also play piano(but I absoloutly DESPISE it!!! evil evil evil )
I enjoy drawing and writing my own stories in my spare time
I LOVE to talk to random people in guilds such as these!!!
ANYONE feel free to randomly talk to me in this guild, PM me, and even comment on me pro(Ill comment back most likely...dont worry xd )  

Miamiakima

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Dark Vampiress Bella Swan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:34 pm
Dark Vampiress Bella Swan

Hello all, my username is... up there. ^^^ My real name is Adelina but I prefer to be called Adelina. I am thirteen, shall turn fourteen on July 15, and I attend the middle/ junior high school. Next year, I will finally be a Freshman at the high school. I have read the book, Twilight, last year when I read an article about the director, Katherine Hardwicke, visiting my state, Washington, and the town [not my town, unfortunately], Forks, checking out the scenery and promising to shoot some of the movie there. However, I do live in the next town from Port Angeles, which every local has come to call "PA." I have read all the books out there in the Twilight Series, and I absolutely cannot wait for August 2 for Breaking Dawn or December 12 for the movie to come out. There's going to be a loooong line at the theatre when Twilight comes out. I know it. :O Anyways, I hope to be constantly updated on sneak peeks and dates in this Guild and hope to even make a few new buds, which will probably be a given. ;D

~Dark Vampiress Bella Swan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:12 am
Hi i am cheer1589. I am a a american and proud of it i am 16 well almost. I am going to highschool and i am a senior. I enjoy to write storys about vampires. I started to read the twilight series oh a realy long time ago. one of my best friends had told me about it and i said i would read it and i loved it. Emmet is my favorite charachter. I have read all the twilight series.  

cheer1589

alicecullen021

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:20 pm
chessie
[br]Hi, I'm chessie and I started reading the Twilight series 6 weeks ago and finish the series in a total of 2.5 days. I can not wait for Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun to come out! I love to read about vamps, so when I saw my friend reading Twilight on our way to the mountains to camp, I stole it and started reading immediately. It has been an obsession ever since. My favorite character would have to be Alice first and then Edward after that, Bella. mrgreen chessie  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:08 pm
Hey!
My Names' Toastehh On Here (:
Im From England, and i started reading Twilight somewhere towards the end of last year; and have been hooked ever since.
The story line enthralls me, and being a very big Harry Potter fan, i found this to be ranking above it.
I currently Despise who is to be playing Edward in the movie, i personally think they have picked the wrong person.
Im just as excited about the new book too; (more things to read! ;D)

Im A Proud Panic At The Disco Fan,
Co-siding 30 Seconds To Mars, Arctic Monkeys and You Me At Six.
I loathe rap D;
Ew.

And thats about it (:

Teh Toasted E m o

Creative-berry-genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:25 am
Hey, Creative-berry-genius here huge fan of twilight. First read it in fall 2005 when it came out. I actually snuck into my big sisters room to read it cause she was the only one who had it. It added a little more adrenaline to the book because i couldn't get cuaght by my sister while i was in her room reading her book. She almost caught me one time but I was able to pull off a lie "Whew". Ever since then I have been addicted to the saga. Never want it to end though I know it will Bummer. I can't wait for the movie.

Anyway Just ANOTHER HUGE HUGE FAN of TWILIGHT. No matter what happens I won't stop reading them.

Thanks Stephenie Meyer!! Keep dreaming great dreams!

I'm 16
I live in Iowa
I like all kinds of art
My music is random things Basically whatever i'm in the mood for
I have a dog (Malamute/Timberwolf mix)
Four cats
Food is my favorite thing ever
meat is something I can't live without
My life could become a sitcome with all the crap my family and i do.

Here to make friends and have fun  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:45 pm
Me say hi.

Me name Lynn
Me New Zealander
Me = immature
Me teenager.
Me go to High School
Me go to Girls only school.
Me have no pets
Me want pets
Me Love Books
Me love Twilight
Me love Edward

Me ish nerdy
Me ish likey art
Me like rock/alternative
Me like Heroes
Me like Maplestory
Me like animals

smile  

Sangcoon

Sarcastic Vampire

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Shinju Umiko

Rainbow Reveler

17,575 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Hi! I'm Merethe, but you can call me Mei if you like. I'm 19 and I live in Norway. I love music and fiction above everything. In the music department I listen to practically anything, but tend to go for the more alternative if I am to categorize it. I listen to everything from Cradle Of Filth to Tori Amos, so it's not easy to categorize at all, really.
Books I love apart from heart Twilight heart is anything written by Roald Dahl, Tolkien, J.K. Rowling, Stephen King, Anne Rice and more. Just to give you a general idea about what I read. In addition I also love manga, like Demon Diary (though that technically is Korean manhwa), Gravitation, the Ororon Saga, Princess Ai, Rave and Naruto.
I also watch a lot of movies, but I really have to many favourites to really list or mention, so...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:22 pm
Hii! I'm Kckelly.. People call me Kc. Umm... I love most romance books, I live in Florida, I LOVE Twilight and Edward biggrin . I'm very talkative (This shouldn't convince you to believe that yet) I love to listen to music, sing, and design clothes. I hope to be a designer, singer, vetrenarian, or actress someday... And I love animals biggrin  

InsaneOctopus

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:37 pm
Hey names Sarah but my nick name is Sira Cullen (if only i were a cullen Sigh) Lets see im addicted to stephenie's book i love anime im writing a book and im almost done its call Midnite Raine uhhhh my fav band is Linkin park and did i mention i luff edward? Oh i can be a total spazz i get really hyper im a fun person to be around unless you piss me off which isnt a good idea i have a temper people lol  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games