Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:41 pm
Karissa drifted a little closer to Arianna and Estelluna.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:37 am
Arianna noticed Karissa and beckoned for her to come over. "Come on, we don't bite" Arianna teased.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:51 pm
"I bandaged it up, I think the bleeding'll stop soon." Rachel said as she drifted back from Edward and Bella. She peered at the wound once more, then made to go over to Blue, the quietest one of the pack.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:34 pm
Blue noticed her edging closer, instantly she stiffened, Ezradell got up and made room as he was sitting on the same couch. Blue smiled but then paid attention to Estelluna. Bella made a attempt to touch Cer, reacting slowly by doing so. ''Um, why does he have three heads?'' She asked. ''..Um..he might as well tell you.'' Estelluna pointed to Cer who had already changed back into human. It scared her, but she got used to it. ''A reason why my name is Cer, short for Cerberus. You have heard of Cerberus right? Hellhound of Hell, guardain of the gate.'' He said. He turned into a wolf again and Estelluna watched Kiba as he came back in. At the time the door knocked hard. But, she only growled in anger. ''It's Billy's kid. He came back for a rematch, and I acctept.'' Estelluna stood up and walked to the door. She opened growling and he returned it. ''You really want a rematch, dog? Haven't you learned the past teached you things for the futur? Prepare to die.'' She walked outside and faced him off, turning wolf/vampire quickly.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:29 pm
Freezing, Rachel took only a second of hesitation to grab Blue and Ezradell. They had to stop Bella from seeing this. She couldn't her best friend die, because that was a possibility.
"You two stay here with Edward, Bella does not leave this house untill this is over."
Rachel ran outside with Karissa, shouting at Estelluna and Jacob.
"NO! Don't do this. Please don't. Jacob what are you doing? Do you realize what this could do to Billy? To Bella? She can't lost you Jake."
At Bella's name his head snapped over to Rachel. But she wasn't finished speaking. "Estelluna, please, he doesn't understand, he doesn't know..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:34 pm
Arianna went with Rachel. "Rachel, come on, let's not have one of us get injured" Arianna said, trying to talk some since into her.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:53 pm
"But she can't....he can't. I won't let it happen. This time he's going to die Arianna. He can't take her on and live again." She let Arianna pull her away from the scene. But still her heart went out the young werewolf, he was so naive, almost stupid. They went back into the house, were Bella was shaking with sobs with Edward around her. "Lets leave them alone." Rachel whispered. They went to sit on the couch with the wolves, Jasper Alice and Karissa.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:00 pm
Arianna's heart went out to these people. "I'm going to go do something, everyone stay here" Arianna said, getting up. She didn't care what happened to her, as long as her friends were happy.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:05 pm
"Do something" mouthed Edward, as Bella's sobs increased. Karissa went invisible, and went outside to follow Arianna. "Why do wolves always have to fight?" she thought. "If we can't cure Estelluna of that, it may be hard for her to love." Karissa was trying hard not to think about what was going to happen to Jacob - who after all had tried to save her, kind of - if the fight wasn't stopped. So she went back to worrying about Estelluna's dilemma.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:09 pm
"Estelluna! Jacob!" Arianna yelled, oblivious of the girl who was invisible standing right next to her. "Don't do it, don't do anything you're going to regret" Arianna said, walking up to them.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:17 pm
"You may not regret dying fighting Estelluna, Jacob, but I know Bella will mind," Karissa said, at Jacob's side. "Just because you think you've 'lost out' to Edward, that doesn't mean she no longer regards you as a friend. In fact, she calls you her best friend, you know?" added Karissa, trying to calm the werewolf down.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:19 pm
Rachel had ran back out to the door when Arianna and Karissa had left, she had to keep her distance, but she could help.
"Estelluna, please don't do this. He doesn't understand what he's doing. If you can leave this be, you might understand compassion!"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:22 pm
"SHe's right, Estelluna. It will help, you have got to make some hard choices but if you choose what she just offered it will be the right choice and you will not be disappointed." She told her. In her mind she told Rachel 'Get back inside we don't need any one getting hurt I don't care about myself but you are not getting hurt and no one else will either!'  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:26 pm
Karissa could only guess that she was somewhat calming Jacob down, because he wasn't snarling anymore, and though he remained in an offensinve pose, he'd stopped trembling. Estelluna must have sensed a change in Jacob's willingness to fight, because of what she'd told them earlier about werewolf sensing of fear. But why wasn't she showing any sign of stopping the fight?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:29 pm
-Estelluna, want to have a big fight? I want to be injured!!!
"Estelluna!" Arianna snapped. "You will not fight him!" Arianna said, she prepared to lunge at Estelluna in case anything went wrong.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games