Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Prequel Trilogy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:30 pm
I think it would be cool if, in the tPM infinity, somehow Obi-wan and Padme ended up dying, and Maul and Qui-Gon survived, and to see what would happen. It would be nice to see Anakin raised by a more competent master.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:30 pm
the two padawans isn't a catch; Kenobi was going for his knight trials pretty quick anyway.

By the time Skywalker had been through youngling training, jinn would have been apprenticeless.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:35 pm
Ahhh...Yes. You're right. True, true.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:22 pm
Yeah, it wouldn't be a huge issue.  

elvisnake

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:29 pm
But yes. A more competent master. Of course, not at all implying that Obi is incompetent. Just that Qui-gon is much moreso than Obi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:33 pm
dont go blaming the master.
Its not Obi-wan's fault Anakin fell to the darkside.  

Shinn Matsunaga

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:33 pm
Oh, yes, I meant no disrespect to Obi-wan in Any way. Just Qui-gon is better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:35 pm
elvisnake
Oh, yes, I meant no disrespect to Obi-wan in Any way. Just Qui-gon is better.

hmmm...that gives me an Idea for the next Colluseum fight.
Gonna have to suggest it to Cale.  

Shinn Matsunaga

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:06 pm
Shinn Matsunaga
It's not Obi's fault, no. But if Qui gon were around, he would have nipped the whole Palps as Chancellor thing in the bud when he realized that he was a sith before Anakin could join him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:11 pm
elvisnake
Shinn Matsunaga
It's not Obi's fault, no. But if Qui gon were around, he would have nipped the whole Palps as Chancellor thing in the bud when he realized that he was a sith before Anakin could join him.

I dont think Qui-gon could take palps.  

Shinn Matsunaga

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:13 pm
Not in a fight, maybe, but he would have figured it out a lot faster, and Him, Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Mace would all go in and take the bad man out with a higher success rate than the one they enjoyed in the movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:58 pm
Qui-Gon was bomb.  

FrozenPhoenix32

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:46 am
Yeah, he was. Finally, I got to read about him showing up as a Force Ghost! Which reminds me. I should put that review up in the near future, if I have the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:29 pm
elvisnake
Yeah, he was. Finally, I got to read about him showing up as a Force Ghost! Which reminds me. I should put that review up in the near future, if I have the time.

Wait?

RotS?  

FrozenPhoenix32

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:36 pm
Well, you don't actually see him, but you hear his voice, in a definite "Run, Luke Run!"-esque situation, except that he stays around longer and has a conversation. He talks to Obi-Wan in Mos Eisley in Dark Lord, which took place right after RotS. He basically told Obi the answer to the question I'd been asking since I saw the film, why in the Galaxy putting Luke on Vader's home planet, with his relatives, and not even changing his last name wasn'tthe dumbest idea ever come up with. The explanation isn't that great, but it works.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games