Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:43 pm
"I will try to lead them away but some will raid the house. i need you to protect her" Laurence took out a cell phone and tossed it to her "That phone has the number for the one i am carrying, if you need help call" with that he left he was silent.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:45 pm
Rachel heard the goings on. "You are not going alone Laurence. I will go with you. Telekinesis? Remember? One of the most powerful vampires in the world. I know, I'm not bragging." She stepped in front of Laurence, before he could leave. "She will be safe, but you have to be too."  

kanangirl123

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:59 pm
Laurence looked at her "we may be gone for a LONG time" he looked at the gun and hended it to her "you will need this more then me i think" he smiled playfully "not that i am bragging or anything" he sayed jokeingley. He turned back to Karisa "can you hold the fort down?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:12 pm
"I guess so." Karissa said reluctantly. "But Arianna's not going to like this either, you know."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:13 pm
Rachel handed the gun back to Laurence. "What am I going to use a gun for if I can snap their necks in half a second from 100 yards away?" She grinned. "Ok, maybe I'm bragging a little bit. Come though, we have to go, if this is gonna get done, we have to go now."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:15 pm
Karissa watched them run away from the front door of Arianna's home. While she waited for Arianna to return downstairs, she drafted quick notes that would excuse both Laurence and Rachel's absences from school.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:45 pm
The duo ran for about 5 minutes and came a to a street. "you see them" Laurence knew she could, they were almost invisable but they could hear there hearts beet and smell them "we need to get there attention" Laurence consintrated and suddanly one of the men came burrowing out of the bushes and fires at the sky. he stoped after a few volleys fired. The man screamed "North he is going north, he has a friend to!" suddanly the street was alive about 10 people yelling into radios and running, fast. "well this will be fun we can take some out now" Laurence drew his gun and took aim "lets party"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:05 pm
Rachel grinned. Even though she had sworn off human blood, this was going to be fun. "Whoever gets the most wins!" She laughed and raced off, breaking necks at a...breakneck pace. She let her mind attack on its own, so often the men fell dead before she even reached them. "I'm at 37! How about you?"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:55 pm
Arianna came back downstairs. "So, any idea about what the heck's goin on?" Arianna asked Karissa.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:36 pm
"Um...Rachel and Laurence have gone off to sort out the assassins that are trying to kill him. So it'll be just you and me for a while." she explained, knowing her words just confused things further.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:46 pm
After about 15 minutes, Laurence and Rachel were tied, but they were nowhere near finished. "Come on, I can smell them farther south!" She ran off, with Laurence travelling behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:54 pm
"Well, make yourself at home." Arianna told Karissa. 'I wish I could be back with my family, but they're gone' Arianna thought, the thought brought tears to her eyes, 'DOn't be a baby' she scolded herself.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:13 pm
"Um, it probably is for the best if I stay with you here for a while. But I need to go home, grab a change of clothes and some other necessities. Would it too much of a hassle to ask you to come with me? I don't want to leave you here alone..." Karissa trailed off. "Sure, do you want to take my car?" Arianna asked. "No, just hop onto my back, if I run again we'll get there faster." Careful not to let any humans see her, Karissa ran the two of them back to her home, and grabbed everything she needed. When they arrived at Arianna's house again, Karissa deposited her on the couch. "So, where can I sleep?" she enquired, grinning broadly. They hadn't quite got around to telling Arianna everything before Laurence and Rachel left, and she was looking forward to tricking Arianna just a little during her stay here, with facts like that vampires couldn't sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:42 pm
Laurence Raced after her carrying a large gun that resembled a sniper "i think it will be a close one" He knelt and took aim with the gun and downed several targets. The shot were fireing and he was reloding so fast it seemed like one long silencer shot "we should go back soon, They should be retreating."  

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:35 am
"Take your pick of rooms. My bedroom's the master bedroom so that one's took but there's about 5 other bedrooms." Arianna said, getting up she led Karissa to look at the rooms.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games