Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:42 pm
"Umm...actually, i've got none," Aysel replied awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:57 pm
"Okay, back to Mirri then." Alessandra flipped around, but made sure to smile at Aysel, showing she wasn't dismissing her.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:08 pm
"AYsel please pick something!" Arianna begged, down on hands and knees. "I'll do anything"  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:58 pm
Hearing this, Mirri jumped on the opportunity. "I've been waiting for you to say something like that!" she said triumphantly. Alessandra giggled. "Arianna, I dare you to record yourself singing a song and broadcast it to the entire neighborhood!" "How?" asked Arianna blankly. "With this!" Mirri ran off and came back with a massive set of speakers. She set them one each on the windowsills and jacked in her iPod to the receiver. "But how is that embarassing?" Alessandra whispered, as Arianna scrolled through the list of songs, deliberating on her choice. "Well...it kind of is. She's still inside the house, but others will hear it," Mirri said defensively. "I think you did it for Arianna, you know how much she likes singing." Raine offered.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:18 am
"SHe did this to torture me. I sing alone, I don't like singing when there's an audience" Arianna called down from her office.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:29 am
"And i recall, Mirri already had a turn? If you've already had a turn before everyone else has gone, you can't make someone do something," Aysel noted, feeling sorry for Arianna. There are times when i feel too shy to go infront of crowds too  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:23 pm
"Or we could do something else.....hmm, maybe not that evil, maybe later." Mirri laughed. "You should....hmmm...I liked the other one, but I can do another one." Mirri played with her fingers like all the evil villains do in cartoons. "Ok, spinoff of the other one....you can stay in the house, but you have to broadcast yourself doing the macarayna in a bathing suit and a floaty turtle to the entire neighbourhood...on T.V., but not leaving the house!" Mirri left the others shocked as she ran up to get the incriminating bathing suit and turtle. "You guys can do like three on me, if you are feeling particulairly vengeful." She giggled. She turned to Raine and Aysel and tossed them a small tape. "I taped it for you." Alessandra gave her the glare of death. "Watch it while we get ready!"
I made that one up all on my own! I'm good at this no?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:57 pm
"That is evil" Arianna told her, but did it anyways. Making sure to put on enough makeup though so that they wouldn't recognise her.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:12 pm
Mirri grinned, smiling evilly. She turned on the video camera, that was set to broadcast live to all the houses in a radius of ten miles. "Ok...lights camera ACTION!" The music started playing and Arianna did a short but sweet version of the macarayna. Mirri almost forgot to turn off the camera because she was rolling on the floor laughing so hard.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:05 pm
Raine was laughing manically as the music died out. "I--can't- believe..." she managed in between huffs of laughter.  

Mystifying Social Disease

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:51 pm
Arianna hit both of them. "I want to see Raine sing 'I love you' to Joey's face" Arianna laughed evily.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:49 pm
"And give him roses! And you actually have to serenade him!!!! AH I'm having way too much fun with this!" She was still on the floor. "YES YOU ARE!" Ali and Ari yelled at her. THis only made her laugh harder.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:53 pm
"Just the roses and 'I love you' go on Raine or are you chicken?" Ari said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:57 pm
"But you said earlier that Aysel should go, because we've all had a turn," Alessandra interjected. Raine was the only one remotely on her side right now - she hoped that Raine would help her the next time the truth or dare swung around to her too.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:14 pm
Raine's laughing came to an abrupt stop. Sure, her singing voice was great. Smooth, rough, and silky in all the right places. But to a boy, and a human boy on top of that. "I Love You? Never heard of that one...maybe we should let Aysel come up with one."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games