Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:48 pm
"I remember everything perfectly...just not him." Linnea said, her frustration mounting a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:40 pm
Petra ran up to Michiko "Hey, we have the next class together!" She exclaimed, and Michiko smiled. "Great! So, um....do you like Forks so far?" Petra nodded. "Yeah, it's cool. And there's plenty of interesting people here. Actually keeps me occupied with people's feelings, instead of boring-ness." Michiko raised an eyebrow. "So you can tell people's feelings? I've heard of that, can you influence them too?" Petra shruged her shoulders "Sometimes, but only if I'm touching them, and it's not a complex emotion. Like I can't make someone feel love for another." Michiko laughed. "I bet that annoys your brothers and your sister, they can't keep secrets for long, am I right?" "Yeah. Ender likes you, ya' know." Petra said it calmly, as if discussing the weather, but had she no been a Vampire, Michiko would have blushed red. "He does?"  

Azarni Usagi

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:01 pm
Gaz walked into the school not even bothering to get a late pass from the office, the teacher would give her dettention anyway from what she was wearing. Skinny jeans, a button up shirt kept closed with safety pins, a red tie with safety pins, a bunch a ear peircings and her lipped pierced. She walked to Reading class and walked throught the door not even bothering to talk to the techer she sat in her usually seat in the back. "Nice of you to join us...." the teacher grummbled handing her a dettention slip. "Wham, bam, thank ya ma'am" Gaz replied "What?" "Chicken squat, put it on bread, and eat it hot....." "........O.o" the teacher backed away slowely "Just be happy this period is almost over." she grummbled while opening a book to read.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:55 pm
Rose walked into the same class as Gaz stepped on her foot didn't care and stepped away.

-hey lana stop watching invader zim okay?-  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:24 pm
Gaz didn't even flinch from being stepped on. "Meh...." she said

-Hey, I didn't get those from Invder zim so, nyah razz -  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:26 pm
''Ruggle raggle.'' She mumbled sitting.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:02 pm
Ella snapped her fingers, gaining Linnea's attention. "Why don't you focus on now? Instead of on the past. Maybe you'll rediscover it. No matter how much time you have left, I won't let you forget it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:12 pm
Hearing the bell signal lunch she jumped up "Finally!!!!" she cheered and dragged Rose out of the holding and learning building to the cafeteria "Now where's a dark corner we can hang out in....?"  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:17 pm
Michiko and Petra walked out of class together. They had become fast friends, and were already talking animatedly. "So, where do you go next?" Michiko asked. "Uh...Gym." "Me too!" Both girls laughed, and ran off to class.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:24 pm
"Come on Linny. Lets go find our men." Said Ella, breaking the solemn spell by pulling Linnea to her feet.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:30 pm
Linnea flushed a little bit at the intensity of their discussion, but the tension was broken when the lunch bell rang. "Maybe I won't be sitting with you guys at lunch," she said. "I'll eat lunch at another table with Simon." she said stubbornly; no matter what, it was true they did have a lot of catching up to do. "No, eat lunch with us today." said Ella. She was so reasonable on their walk to the cafeteria that Linnea finally agreed. "I'll go tell him, then." Ignoring her, Ella continued to follow as they walked to where Simon stood by the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:32 pm
"Hello handsome." She said jokingly. "Where's my prince Charmont?" She said laughing, pulling a word joke on Prince Charming. She smiled as Alan and Char came up behind her. "Lets go sit down, you two can sit next to each other, I'll sit with these two handsome men."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:43 pm
"Ignore her," Linnea whispered, mortified. They'd both brought packed lunches and didn't need anything from the line, so they sat down immediately. Naturally, they chose two seats at the end of the table. "Wow, Ella didn't even have to interfere." thought Linnea, amazed at her luck - but was it good or bad?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:47 pm
Ella sat next to Linnea, but a few feet farther down from the two. She sat with Alan and Char. "So Char, how was... whatever class you had?" He shrugged shyly. Alan smiled. Told you so, he's totally in love! He said through his mind. Ella giggled.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:55 pm
"I remember you," Linnea said simply. Simon, in the process of unwrapping his sandwich (for show only, of course) paused, and then smiled sincerely. "That's great." Linnea stared, when he smiled she felt like she was being pulled across the table, towards his eyes... Shaking her head to clear it, she said "Now I just ask myself why I forgot you in the first place. Ella says it's not important, but...don't you wonder?" From what Simon had said, it sounded like they had been really close in her past life. That must have been tons of pleasant memories, ones she couldn't draw on everytime she shivered with fear at the thought of her impending death. She felt robbed, and reasonably wanted to find the thief responsible. "I do," Simon admitted. "I can't imagine if I had forgotten about you."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games