Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:28 pm
Caterina, I'm fine, I'll be back in a minute. Said Lily, she smelled the air, and knew that the males were getting farther and farther away. She ran fast and got into the house in a few seconds. "You called?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:25 pm
"Thank you for finally listening to me. We need you here in case they come back, save up your strength until they make a move" Caterina said.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:43 am
"It might be useful to know, what are all your powers?" Selana tried to make small talk. Lily still looked frustrated that Wyatt and Kenneth had gotten away, and Caterina just looked plain anxious about her friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:08 am
"I can read minds although it varies betweem people and I can fit in like humans, I can change my apperance so that my skin doesn't sparkle, I can eat human food, be just like a human" Caterina told them.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:00 pm
Dion imperceptibly twitched. That's why it had been so hard to determine at first, why some of their group seemed to be human, and the rest were noticably not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:09 pm
"I'm sorry, I don't want you to be nervous of me, I only use my power to fit in nothing more" Caterina said.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:25 pm
Selana calmly nodded.

[Sorry my posts have been so short, but I've started work!]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:01 pm
"I'm a chameleon, so I'm probably a little more dangerous than your average vampire." Said Lily quietly. "It means that any power I encounter I can copy and use as if it were my own. So right now, I have telekinesis, telepathy, I'm an empath, psychic and I move really really fast, Oh yes, and I can shapeshift, I'm fairly sure thats about it." She gauged their reactions carefully, if Caterina's powers had bothered them, hers would definitely do the trick.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:00 pm
Selana carefully kept her face blank. "Okay, and everyone else? Or wait - I guess if you're a chameleon Lily, everyone else in this room's powers are already included in that list."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:16 am
"I suppose, I already have Cat's power from Jasper, but I'm not sure whose powers I have, it depends on whether or not they've used in front of me." Said Lily, seeing through Selena's cool facade. She could feel the unease.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:00 am
'Is there anything we can do? I want them to feel comfortable around us' CAterina asked Lily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:46 am
Well, you have already made them feel a little better, but we saved their lives, so I suppose they may warm up to us in time. Thought Lily. She sent out calm waves into the room, just as Cat was, but was careful to not overpower their senses.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:32 pm
"Okay, I think I might accept that offer of rest now," Dion yawned, weaving slightly. Selana looked pointedly at Caterina and Lily now that she knew what their powers were and that they were responsible for her sudden lethargy, but she wanted Dion to go to sleep so she didn't say anything. Let Dion figure it out for herself, once she was more alert in the morning.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:05 am
Lily read Selena's mind and knew that she had realized what they were doing. You're an observant one, aren't you? Not many humans can pick up on that, or maybe we just have to be more subtle. If you want to respond, just think it, I'll hear you. "Night night Dion, we'll talk in the morning, me and Cat will stay here and keep you guys safe while you sleep."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:50 am
"Goodnight" Caterina and Brian said.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games