Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:46 pm
Fuyu's head was still bandaged and she looked back at Reks with a confused look. "Reks... don't you remember?" She walked back over to him and sat on the end of his bed "We were attacked too... it's just that compared to you... we're kind of okay..." She stopped there... she didn't know how to explain it. She looked in his eyes and motioned for Shizume to come over here. "Shizume look at his eyes... I think he's under some sort of wierd genjutsu... kind of like Ai was..."
((I g2g in like 15 mins. I'll be back on at like 6:30 or 7:00))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:48 pm
"He..he..I see you contain the kutsine curse...thats good I have the right person, now you can help us with our plan. All I got to do is wait for the moon to rise, scence theres a full moon tonight." the person from akatsuki grinned grimmly.
"Wat...plan?!" Ikari eyes widen with anger.  

l L L U M I N A T I

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:52 pm
"It's a seal that holds a demon inside my body." Sira explained. "A five tailed phoenix was sealed inside my body years ago. Akatsuki is after that demon." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:53 pm
"I...I know we were attacked... but I didn't know that you guys were hurt enough to be in the hospital..." reks explained, his eyes glazed over. "D-did they do that t-to you?" Reks asked, his head acheing.  

Batjesusman

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:55 pm
"None of your bussiness....we just need you to help us," he said smirking.
"What makes you think I would help any of you!" Ikari hissed.
"You will.... trust me... just turn into your demon," he said kicking Ikari around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:58 pm
"Do what..?" Sira asked a confused look on his face.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:59 pm
"The-the mark..." Reks said, dazed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:02 pm
"No that was done years ago.." Sira muttered he didn't really feel like explaining right now. He fently rubbed the seal feeling where the gash had appeared. 'Damn phoenix causing so much pain!' he thought angrily. He just sighed. "Akatsuki didn't make this seal my parents did.." he explained.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:07 pm
"Oh..." Reks murmered. He got back up, his head feeling slightly better. He could see clearly now. There was still a pain in his leg, but he dealt with it. "We.... need to go train t-to beat those Akatasuki guys...." Reks said, wobbling slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:09 pm
Fuyu got up and unwrapped the bandage from her head. She walked to the door but stopped. She realized that she too was making it dangerous for everyone around her to be with her. She turned around and walked to the window. "There's something I've got to tell you guys... I don't know how to explain it... but I just can't hang out with you right now!" A drip of blood ran down the side of her face from the cuts on her forehead. She ran to the door and turned before running out of the hospital "I-I'm sorry..." She started to cry and ran out of the hospital. She ran all the way to the mountain rang on the outside of Konoha. She climbed the mountain and sat at the top... Holding one knee while the other leg dangled over the side of the mountain. She grabbed her neck where one of her own bandages was. " I-I couldn't bring myself to tell them... I put them all in danger..." She looked out over Konoha... tears fell from her face onto her kimono. " Hmmm... I see that you have one too... alot of people have them around here..." Said a menacing voice from behind her. She gasped and got up, quickly turning around. There was a figure with a red and black cloak... and long black hair. "I won't let you touch me..." Fuyu said gaining a blazing red color in her eyes. She lunged at him making hand signs for one of her fatal jutsu... but she was too slow. " Silly child... with these eyes I can see everything... even before it happens..." He had her pinned by the neck against the wall of the mountain. He ripped the bandage off and revealed a curse seal. " So wich ones inside of you?" She dropped and gasped for air, but before she could get one breath he had her pinned against the mountain again. "W-What do you want with this village?" She said gasping.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:09 pm
Sira pushed him back down on to the bed. "You're in no shape to train.." he said firmly. 'None of us are. I can only imagine what would happen if we tried..' he thought while sighing. "Do you honestly think you can in the shape you're in..?" he asked Reks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:15 pm
Reks was too tired to leave. he slumped down against a wall, confused why Fuyu suddenly left. He sighed, realizing he was the only one that couldn't even mange to walk over to the door, nnot to mention defend himself. I couldn't even help with that fight... At least noone else got as hurt as me... Sira rescued us.... Shizume put the Akatsuki out of comishion... At least Ai was able to stay concious.... He thought to himself, noticing how worthless he was. A tear dripped from his face. Why do I always cause trouble and hold people back? I should just leave.... But I can't even walk.... More tears dripped down his face. He pulled his knees into him, as if in the feetle possition, to try and hide his tears.  

Batjesusman

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:16 pm
Ikari tryed to get away but she could bearly crawl. Once she tryed he would just come over and stomp on her hands without hisitation.
"GAAAHHHH!" Ikari yelled as the blood flowed out of her hands and feeling pain thoughout her body.
I got to get away some how....I can't call my pet he killed him..Ikari sighed in sadness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:18 pm
Reks tried to get up again, only to slump back down. Owww.....  

Batjesusman

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:32 pm
Ikari manged to get a posion bomb out of her weapon pouch. She threw it fastly at his direction, as it relased smoke poison into the air. Ikari then tryed to roll down the hill, painful as it was she made it down.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games