Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mercenarie13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:45 pm
Hello my name is Billy i like comps. I FREAKIN LOVED THE SERIES BLOOD+, i almost died when it went off air T-T. I also like sports and video games. sssssooooooo thats pretty much it  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:17 pm
Welcome satanica and skull the king! There's a thread for questions, comments and suggestions in case you guys have any or you can just PM a crew member. ^^

Our contests are still open for votes, so if you like any entries in the contests, please vote! gonk crying

...*ahem!* Sorry for the water works. ^^;

And Please read the rules thread and have fun! smile  

YamiCheza
Crew

Tairen Soul

Gaian

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:55 pm
HI EVERYONE!!!

I'm new here but not new to the Blood+ fandom =D I love reading, art, video games and anime/manga blaugh The rest is in my profile, other than that, I hope to make some new Blood+ friends ^_^ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:47 pm
Welcome to the guild Tairen Soul!! If you have any questions you can post it in the thread that's labeled "Questions, comments, or suggestions," or you can PM a crew member.

Please read the rules thread and have fun! We look forward to seeing you in the forums! biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:13 am
hello
username: benihime5
blood+ is the best especially on the ending
i cried
poor kai crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:44 am
Hey Guys!

It's good to be back--this is Dream in S t a r d u s t, but on a new main because of a hacking.
Ugh. I just wish I could change that ugly avatar to something else, and switch the name or something--it looks like everything that I ever posted is that person's now. Bleh. But on the upside, I'm hoping that Gaia will take notice of this, and at least get me some of my items or something.

Anyhoo! Good to be back at the guild--I feel like I need to go make a new topic and have discussion just to make up for being gone. XD

khaleesea

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100

Chariz Allison
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:47 pm
Hello to the new members out there! I was gone for a while && poof! Many people had come~
Yaaayy~
Anyway, please enjoy your stay && dont forget to follow the rules && guidlines.
If you need help regarding on topics && stuffs, just contact the crew.
Goodday && God bless! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:27 pm
Welcome back again, Stardust! I feel sorry that you keep getting hacked. And I hope that you get your items. heart  

Kenaserenity
Crew

MisaMisa loves L

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:13 am
hi im Misa razz
i loved the series of blood and wanted it not to end crying they could make a new series but they wont razz  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:04 am
Welcome, misa loves kira and L! If you have any questions you can post it in the thread that's labeled "Questions, comments, or suggestions," or you can PM a crew member.

Please read the rules thread and have fun! We look forward to seeing you in the forums!  

YamiCheza
Crew

EnmaAi666

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:22 pm
Oh hi.
My name is EnmaAi666 or in real name Kristine..dunno in english maybe it's write's Christina..but i don't care just call me what easyer xD
I like many animes,but most favourite of them is Rozen Maiden, Jigoku Shoujo and BLOOD+ ^^ and other's xD

i love dark things^^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:55 pm
Welcome to the guild, Kristine! Be sure to visit the Rules and Regulations thread and have fun!  

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

EnmaAi666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:55 am
yeah,shure..and thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:28 am
Hi Hi.
I'm Noein, or Amy. XD Some people call me Soulless. Old username.
I love blood plus. I recently watched the last 10 episodes again. XD  

Noein

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:46 pm
Hey .yall !! New member here. My avatars name is Guin Aoiichi. The "u" is silent. The name is not from any anime but it is inspired by it.

I remember when i first saw Blood (the movie) . I always hoped they would make a series. Except that in the movie she doesn't really use her blood as a weapon. I still like both of them though . Its definetly one of my all time favorite animes.

Number one being : Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I have a lot of other favorites but list is toooooo long!

Real life info : A Guy, College student with to much free time for my own good.
Currently obssesed w/ zOMG

So if anybody wants to team up im CST.
i try not to play weekends cuz of the lagg ( to many people logged in)

Its more ideal to play when there is 30k+ - people logged in

Oh yeah i got blog. Um what else?? Oh yes if you DO want team up . Comment me or msg me. And we can talk tactics. Or maybe we should start a tactics thread here in the Guild forum??

Alwright thats my 2g. Hope to keep coming back. As long as real life lets me....  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff