Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:51 am
Kyra giggled quietly at Fuuten's comment, but in doing so she felt like she was betraying Albie..she had met him first, but really, what had happened to him? He wasn't...the same...

"It's completely fine with me" Kyra said smiling at Ulric, "What about you Satria? Alex?" she looked over at the twins to see if they were paying attention.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:45 pm
''I don,t mind, but I shall catch up later... I've got a few things to deal with, if you don't mind...'' Ulric said he turned around. '' I shall be back in no less than 10 minutes. Do not wait for me. I shall find you easier than a child finds a candy in a candy shop...'' Ulric said. Ulric turned the corner and disappeared into shadows when he was out of view. He reappered behind the 2 men following Albie. Ulric raised his 2 hadns and pressed on the pressure points in the shoulders, making them fall like rag dolls. Ulric backed into the shadows before the men even touched the ground. He appeared into the building where someone was spying on them. ''He's one of them...'' Ulric thought. He threw gently a needle into the man's neck. There was a little compartment at the back of the needle filled with a special poision, which emptied directly into the man's blood circulation. In 2 seconds, the man was on the floor, suffocating. He said Ulric's red, glowing eyes and a wide, evil smile on his face. The fangs gleamed in the faint light. The guy fell to the ground, dead. Ulric walked ovre and took the needle out of his neck. He pocketed it and turned around, disappeared into the shadows and turned the corner he had, just 5 minutes ago and went back to the gang. ''There... Business is done, Albie. If you wanna check yourself...'' Ulric said. His face was still dull as he hadn't gotten on piece of amusement in killing them. ''It was WAY too easy, Albie...'' Ulric thought.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:54 am
ok heres where my plot reaches a huge point i don't want it to seem like im trying to hard so basically my character will be from the last time me and kyra went out ill explain more in the rp but i want everyones ok to go ahead with this ulric this means you cause it will reveal what we are]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:52 pm
((umm...alright i guess, its fine with me, but i really hope this some how ends your guys being Vampires, its kinda lame to me, this isnt suppose to be a mythical RP, but if you wanna be vampires alright, i guess, go with your big RP thing a ma jig))  

Angry_Poppa

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:46 pm
"Um, sure no problem." Alex said, a little weirded out by the whole thing between Albie and Ulric.

"What she said..."Satria muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:33 pm
pyromaniac696
ok heres where my plot reaches a huge point i don't want it to seem like im trying to hard so basically my character will be from the last time me and kyra went out ill explain more in the rp but i want everyones ok to go ahead with this ulric this means you cause it will reveal what we are]

((Go ahead and reveal yourself, but Ulric's presence as a vampire can remain secret, for now... You don't need to say Ulric's a vamp =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

candyroks81

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:02 pm
((Uh..sure I guess..I don't really care >< I think it's more up to Ulric then us))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:52 am
- As the albie everyone thinks is albie is talking another albie comes up from behind them with chains on his ankles and cut and bloodied all over- Hey ******** face you thought these paper clips could hold me - Albie turns an sees me and i swing one chain and hes own his true form revealed....it was a young man with re eyes now laying dead and i collapse to my knees sigh then look at the group- so who has a band-aid on them?  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:15 pm
pyromaniac696
- As the albie everyone thinks is albie is talking another albie comes up from behind them with chains on his ankles and cut and bloodied all over- Hey ******** face you thought these paper clips could hold me - Albie turns an sees me and i swing one chain and hes own his true form revealed....it was a young man with re eyes now laying dead and i collapse to my knees sigh then look at the group- so who has a band-aid on them?

''Now, why would I have a band-aid on me? I rarely even get scratched...'' Ulric said with cold eyes. His mood didn't change nor did his gaze change from it's normal coldness.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:46 pm
*after seeing Albie kill imposter Albie fuuten just stares blankly into space then after a while says*

"this is diffenatlly a dream, just like the one where Albie and Ulric were Vampires and they destoryed my roof...ugh, so werid..well i am going to cause my self some physical pain to wake my self up from this crazy dream, anybody wish to join me?" *fuuten as lost his mind from this crazy day*  

Angry_Poppa

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:38 am
- i stand up knowing i must make it right so i snap my fingers and fuuten passes out- Not to worry he will awake and have only but a whim of it making it seem like a dream- i hug kyra then walk back into schoolmumbling to myself about how hungry i is.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:44 am
Ulric sighed in boredom. ''He does have queer dreams...'' He pointed out from Fuuten. ''I wonder how he got that info after I had erased his mind about it... Guess I should do another 'check-up' '' Ulric thought to himself  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

candyroks81

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:17 am
((Ack! It died! >< ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:02 pm
[ im retsarting my chracter basically keep everything except vampire and now im the football teams star running back best ever ] =]  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:31 am
((Alright... How are we supposed to continue it now though? Most people left!))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff