Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adina64

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:21 pm

(have to go)
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:26 pm

k bye crying

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:40 am

When she reached the lake she dacided to practice her inhanced power's and when she reached the water's she could see a shadow of something in the water so she in the water and she could breathe under water and she swam to the bottom of the lake to find a underwater cave and she swam into it.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:41 am

she walked to her room

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:44 am

As she swam in she had a feeling that there was something down here and as she cast a glance over to the side of the wall she saw marking's on the wall's..
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:48 am

she went to the lake and saw a shadow "hmm" she said sitting down and waiting for her to come back

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:51 am

Then she started to see surface and when she swam to the surface she was in a circular room that had torches on every part of the room and in the middle there was a black stone giving off dark wave's"This be the stone for the warrior of darkness ."she said as she walked toward it and tried to grab it but then a shock wave from the rock sent her flying across the room knocked unconcious.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:54 am

she made an air bubble around her and jumped in the water, she swam the way the girl went, she saw a cave "strange" she said then swam to the surface "hey wait wow" she looked around, she saw her unconcious "come on" she said grabbing her and bringing her to a rock

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:56 am

Then the king transported her to his castle on her bed because he had a feeling that something had happened to her but she had also found soimething(No one can touch the stone except for the warrior of darkness
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:57 am

(have to go)

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:58 am

(yea i know and bye crying crying lol))
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:44 pm

when Adina woke up she was back in the room that the king had placed her before"What happened?"she asked herself as she got out of the bed."I see you're finally awake."Said the maid as she entered the room"Well the king want's to see."she told Adina and when she got there the king was waiting for her again"You know that stone you saw well that was the stone for the warrior of darlness."he told her"And I want you to get it and bring it to me and as long as you're wearing these glove's"he said as he handed her the glove's"These glove's repel wave's of energy and if you wear them it won't shock you like it did before."he told her"And I would go do it myself but I can't leave the castle or the barrier will break."he told her"Now go"he said as he snapped his finger's and she was transported infront of the lake and as Adina looked closely at the glowe's there was two flat stone's on them one on each glove.Then Adina placed them in her water proof side pouch and walked toward the water.

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:48 pm

"i cant let you take that stone" she said "it doesnt belong to you or the king"
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:50 pm

"We are going to diliver it to the one it belong's to and that person is in the castle waiting for it and you know who the one is the maid that sleep's in the same room she is the real owner of that stone."Adina said then she dived in the water and used her water power's to as fast as a jet through the until she reached the surface water and was in the round room.

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:52 pm

"i warned you, if that was not the real owner, it can cause death to eveyone around that person" she dissapeared and reapeared in her room "and i know she is not the real owner so hope you dont die"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games