Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:20 pm
Victoria shrugged and stepped forward. I just wanted to say that I was sorry. Not that you didn't deserve what I did, but, I'm sorry. She gave a forced smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:32 pm
"You didn't deserve it? How do you justify that?" Bella laughed. "But....apology accepted in any case."  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:34 am
"What's going on Alice?" Rosalie asked, noticing that her sister was unusually quiet. Rosalie held Hailey close to her and sat on Emmett's lap as she waited for Alice to tell them what was happening.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:28 pm

Edward growled protectively, holding onto Bella tighter than he normally did. "Well, thank you for coming...Victoria." He spat out the word. "But I'm sure you would understand that I am not comfortable with your presence, given your current....state." He said, gesturing to her disturbingly dark eyes.

Alice sighed. "Victoria showed up, apparently she's apologizing. I'm not quite sure why, but there it is. And I think that Bella's a vampire now, in fact, I'm fairly sure of it."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:51 pm
"I figured about Bella as much when Edward left with her. The only thing that worries me is that Victoria is there. Why should she apologize now? I mean seriously Alice, think it through, there must be something that Victoria wants. Her motives are most likely not for just being friends" Rosalie said sensibly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:58 pm
Victoria took a hesent step back an just shrugged. My present 'state' would be bacuse I'm trying your families diet. It is rather hard. She said, and nodded.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:50 pm
Bella nuzzled herself into Edward. "Speaking of diet, I'm incredibly hungry...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:02 am
Alice frowned slightly. "Bella's a vampire now, there's not really much to worry about, she can't get both of them, or even one of them really." She said practically.

Raising his eyebrows, Edward combed Victoria's mind quickly and saw no immediate treachery. "Well then, I suppose we could go hunting." He said rising, keeping behind him, so that he was between her and Victoria. "Come on, love." He said, pulling her past the other vampire.  

kanangirl123

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:55 pm
Victoria watched them go, then followed them out the door. What are you guys going to feed on here, penguines? Victoia laughed at the thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:32 pm
"If we can find them." Said Edward, snarling unintentionally.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:33 am
"But they're so cute..." Bella sighed. But if she had to, then so be it. This was hr choice and there was no going back. As they stepped out the sunlight blinded her. Everything was so bright!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:05 pm
Victoria bared her teeth, then pressed her lips together remembering that if she attacked, her plan wouldn't work. She kept every thought from her mind, recalling that Edward could read minds. Well, that should be interesting. She replied.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:28 am
Edward was aware of some sort of plot forming in Victoria's head now, she hadn't been quick enough to disguise it. He pulled Bella faster. "Come on, we should get out of here. Do you smell anything, if you do, follow that. Thats how it works, follow your senses." He said, feeling rushed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:45 pm
Victoria pulled a hurt expression and placed her hands on her hips. There's some animals over that hill there. She told them, trying ot be helpful.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:08 pm
Bella sniffed the air and raced toward the direction of the scent. It was indeed the direction Victoria had pointed them towards. As she scurried over the top of the hill shocked at how fast it appeared. She found herself within 50 feet of a polar bear. Bella squeaked and hid behind Edward.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff