Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:52 pm
Itachi quickly eliminated (I like saying eliminated, heh heh) all of the shadow clones, and the Kisame and Zetsu ran over and stood next to Itachi. Ryoku then woke up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:57 pm
"Oh man...what happened?"ryoku Asked.

((i like saying narcasisstic))  

Ryoku Sayuri

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:59 pm
"Well, I'll explain (as usual). I created shadow clones, Itachi killed them all, and now Kisame and Zetsu are here." He slid back and took out his gold sword, stained with blood.

((I have to go. See ya tomorrow!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:00 pm
((i g2g too cya))  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:01 pm
siana and koshi appear in the hideout  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:16 pm
Kravizto woke up. "Damn it I knew I should've went to bed last night." He saw the forest smoking. What the hell? Oh no are they here. Kravizto charged into the forest seeing Siana, Ryoku, Atekeru, and some other guy who he didn't know against Itachi, Kisame, and Zetsu. "Well, well they send weaklings." Kravizto said attracting their attention. "You get over here. I want to kill you." Kisame said looking at him. "Oh come on Kisame shut up." Kravizto said jumping down to help out his friends. "Well cousin seems like you came at the wrong time your little friends are in trouble." Itachi said pointing at Ryoku and Atekeru. "What do you mean they've been in worse." Kravizto said. Ok time to hit them with the double whammy. "Sharingan, Chidori, Rasengon. Agh here it goes. Atekeru, Ryoku, Siana, mysterious guy get out of the way." Kravizto said with Chidori in his right hand and Rasengon in his left. Sharingan in the Mangekyo Sharingan. When they moved he charged in hitting Kisame and Zetsu with both of his attacks. They noticed that they were stronger than before.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:26 pm
she jumps back and koshi does the same"let me help" he says*lightning blade*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:34 pm
Kravizto sees the guy he didn't know charge in at Itachi. "Ok you get Itachi I got these weaklings." Kravizto said throwing the full force in making Kisame and Zetsu go flying through the back of the hideout. Kisame had dropped his sword when he went flying back. That gives me an idea. Sure my hand will get cut but Zetsu will be gone. Kravizto kicked the sword up to his hand and then he threw it at Zetsu. The sword landed it's mark and went through Zetsu's chest. "Well Kisame just me and you now." Kravizto said before charging in and attacking. The next thing Kisame knew he was flying through the trees. "Just tell me if you want help against Itachi."Kravizto yelled back to the group. He then charged to Kisame and held him by the scruff of his neck. "Where is Orochimaru and the others?" Kravizto asked pushing Kisame into a tree. "He's not here. He left the Akatsuki. We don't know where he went." Kisame said. "Liar!" Kravizto yelled impaling Kisame with Rasengon. "Oh by the way guy what's your name?"  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:06 pm
"names koshi or riku,now I'm koshi itachi made me into a wolf I was no the same squad as siana and her other squad member was killed in the destruction of the uchiha clan he was one"says koshi stabbing itachi with his lightning blade  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:22 pm
"...Akatsuki...wants me...why....Guys..excuse me..i..have to go somewhere."Ryoku says as he runs out of the forest and into the desert.Akatsuki...Maybe my brother knows what's going on... Since ryoku was in akatsuki once he can create a hologram and go to the hideout as it. "Leader,what do you want,i left akatsuki so i wouldn't have to answer to you and yet here i am talking to you...why do you keep sending those fakes to that village..what do you want?"ryoku said as he saw the real akatsuki appear as holograms before him."Well...i'm wating." he said looking at each of them. It's becuase of itachi's plan to bring back Tengu..he needs your help...so are you gonna help him. This is about great great grandpa..why the hell.. "I'll rejoin...if it's for grandpa then sure..i'll do it, but we need Kyuubi." ryoku replied. "Hiraishin no jutsu!"ryoku yelled disappearing and reappearing in his apartment, he gets his cloak and goes to the forest.

((Itachi's plan is to revive tengu but he needs three uchihas with Mangekyou sharingan...the rest is in my journal.))  

Ryoku Sayuri

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:01 pm
((BBL))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:04 pm
Kravizto turned around to see them all. "Uh these were clones. When will the real ones show their faces." Kravizto said pounding the ground. The ground around him collapsed 5 meters and had a 10 meter radius. He saw Ryoku come back in an Akatsuki cloak. Kravizto charged and held Ryoku by the front of his cloak and pushed him against a tree. "So you're part of the Akatsuki too. Do I need to pound your face too? Wait are you the real one or another clone?" Kravizto said to Ryoku rage in his voice.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:35 pm
Harrun watched the whole scene from a tree. Heh... The old Akatsuki gang is getting back together... Eh? Mabey I should join my old.... Friends... Harrun dissapeared and reapeared at his apartment. He also grabbed his cloak and hat, reapearing in the same tree to see Ryoku pinned to a tree. I guess I could help him out..... Harrun thought. I wonder if he remembers me by my old name.... Harrun flipped down from the tree kicking Kravitzo in the head, knocking him out and freeing Ryoku.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:42 am
"never in my life have I seen such traitory,"siana get Kravitvo 2 safety"*lightning blade*koshi's sword become covered in lightning,siana runs 2 the village  

Level_E_Vampire

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games