Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:06 pm
"Thank you," Sarafina said a little unsure. Sarafina stopped walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:49 pm
Demitri growled at the other male. Ka snarled. Meena rolled her eyes at her pups. "EAsy pups"
"Pup?" Demitri growled. "I'm old enough to leave you. And I did. The male followed 'you' funny. You were still on the ground."
Ka nodded in agreement. Still baring his teeth at the older male that had won his moms soft pelted heart.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:00 pm
shatira_rider
Demitri growled at the other male. Ka snarled. Meena rolled her eyes at her pups. "EAsy pups"
"Pup?" Demitri growled. "I'm old enough to leave you. And I did. The male followed 'you' funny. You were still on the ground."
Ka nodded in agreement. Still baring his teeth at the older male that had won his moms soft pelted heart.

He growls deeply and barks at the younger one and yells* "YOU DON'T EVER SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:28 pm
Demitri snarled back. Ka growled. Meena pressed her body to his. "Its ok" Demitri snorted "Yea its ok." he turned around. He started to walked away. Ka snarled at the other male. He took a step forward. He leaped. Meena growled and jumped at Ka meeting him in mid air. She snarled and bit at him. Ka bit back but back off and growled.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:18 pm
He growls bearing his fangs as he watches the two quickly fight*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:12 am
Ka raised his head defying his mom. Demitri shook his head and padded off towards the hot springs.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

lezgal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:56 am
Nova heard growls coming from afar, he raised his head and sniffed the air, he smelled the wolves that are near him. "a quarrel?" Nova wondered. he looked on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:08 am
"Whoa I don't want any trouble at all, thanks" Sarafina said walking away from the growling wolves.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:26 pm
shatira_rider
Ka raised his head defying his mom. Demitri shook his head and padded off towards the hot springs.

He calms down and looks towards Meena* "Is he going to be ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:31 pm
"I guess I will be on my way," Sarafina said walking around them.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:41 am
"Hey fea. you don't need to leave. We have resolved the issue. Ka will be leaving." Meena smiled.
Ka perked his ears forward drawing attention to his muzzle and stood taller. he stomped his paw hard on the ground causing it to shake. He turned around and padded off his tail up and his head high. He growled at the looker on. but didn't do anything so he left for the mountain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:57 am
"My name is Sarafina, if please call me that," Sarafina said. She stayed. "I guess I will stay," Sarafina said.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:08 pm
Meena bowed her head slightly but kept it higher then Saraphina's. "I'm Meena" She smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:19 pm
"Meena, I will try to remember," Sarafina said. Sarafina showed some sigh of recpect.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:38 pm
"You part of a pack?" Meena barked.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items