Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:09 am
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis
The king walked up to his door and opened it. Looking inside he spotted one of the people he was looking for. Your coming with me young Magician. You will acompany me to my world where you will be tryed for trespassing. He still had that black spear in his right hand as he spoke. His eyes also seemed to be watching his own back as he stood there in the doorway.

*Logen looked upon the king and asked with a respectfull tone:*

"why should we be held responsible for something we didnt do?, we didnt choose to go intoo your kingedome, i know that it might be the same as stabbing our professor in the back, but we kinda wasnt aware that it was a fellony to go intoo your world/dimension"

So it seems one of you has a hint of reason about you. This will work in your favor in the trial ahead. The king held out his left hand. Take my hand and you will be transported to my land. Your friends will soon be joining you in the trial once I find them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:12 am
(They are not hiding they are present! The three of them teleported to look for you)
Dandellion looked at Logen and said:"I'm going"  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:15 am
*Logen thought we need a place that nobody can find and is connected to dumbledores office, consentrated on only that and walked the tree times *  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:18 am
This Headmaster of your school is aware of the law. I will gladly meet with him so we can discuss this matter in a civil way.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:19 am
(Suddenly logen is in front of the room of requirements!? I dont get this...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:20 am
*on the third time she saw the door, and she dragged them all intoo the room, they had comed to the room that the hogwarts people had filled with items that had been illegal, and she said:*

"how is this connected to dumbledores office, we need to find the right item or anything"

*she started looking*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:21 am
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen thought we need a place that nobody can find and is connected to dumbledores office, consentrated on only that and walked the tree times *

Dandellion thought about the same thing.
(Did you edit your post?Man, I should be more careful)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:22 am
Krusadin
(Suddenly logen is in front of the room of requirements!? I dont get this...)

[we went through liquid metal portal :3 --- i dragged you with meh!]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:23 am
Dandellion took the rubber duck from the back left corner, hoping that it would be the right object.
It opened up a secret hatch on the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:25 am
Krusadin
Dandellion took the rubber duck from the back left corner, hoping that it would be the right object.
It opened up a secret hatch on the floor.

"Lets go, it should lead to Dumbledores office!... "  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:28 am
???- He smiled in a sinister way, "so they chose to run". There instincts must be telling them what there ears are not. Instinct heh, that is one of the reasons these mortals have been around for so long. But magic has existed for longer than even I. If that Wizard had taken my hand they would have been put into an enchanted sleep then teleported to a dungeon cell in my kingdom.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:29 am
Dandellion jumps to the hatch.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:32 am
Krusadin
Dandellion jumps to the hatch.

*Logen followed, making sora and arage follow them, and they arrived intoo his office, from a magical placed hatch, in Dumbledore's office...*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:36 am
???- The sinister king appeared in front of the entrance to Dumbledores office. He pointed the spear at the door. In the name of the great King Watcher I command you to open this door Dumbledore. You will speak with me one on one or I will consider this treason and bust down this door. He took the black spear he was holding setting it down on the floor. It made a loud metal clanging at the spear made contact with the ground. A magic ring rippled outwards making a loud noise to show that he was serious about what he said.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:37 am
Dumbledore was sitting behind his desk, reading a novel that had made him laugh and he was laughing when the children came inside.
He quickly put down his book and said:
"Is something wrong?"

When he heard the voice he took out his wand.
"Who is this?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games