Submit

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Welcome guys!
Hey Tati!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:54 pm
Hellow Everyone.
My names Vince. I'm seventeen, and have been a huge Lost fan since the beginning.

Seaphron

bunnyprincebilly

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:47 am
hey, I've been watching LOST since the very beginning! actually, what's cool is my dad saw the pilot before it was aired, as part of a survey thing. I love the show mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:10 am
HELLO EVERYONE.

I'm Kakanji ["Hi, Kakanji"]. And I'm addicted to lost. o .o

LOST = my life.

vvaniloquence

Lonely Codger

12,500 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

DarkDaisuke9

9,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:50 am
Hello ^^ I just got accepted and Im so glad ^^ I love Lost a lot, and anime too ^^. My fav characters are Hurly, Rose, Rosseau, Libby, and Kate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:56 am
Hi everyone! My name's Raine, and I've loved LOST since the begining! I'm glad I was accepted!  

xrainexloirex

MrDragon811

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:25 pm
Hey everybody, I just got accepted too. My name is Francesco and I am 20. I got into Lost from the very beginning and never watched a more awesome show. Lost so far is the only T.V. show that I have watched every single episode for. Now that is commitment!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:52 pm
Hello Losties heart

Love Lost sooooo much been a fan since the very begining. Absolutly can not wait till January 21st for the new season.

My biggest hope for the new season is that they revisit Libby and tell her story and her connections to Desmond and Hurley they killed her off too soon........and Calvin Inman heh im a big Clancy Brown fan maybe they will bring him back in some way since he died on the island and as we know no one stays dead long on the island heh.  

Old Ugly Bunny

Out of body experience

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:41 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Lorraine, and like you, I'm in love with lost.
it is an amazing show.
smile
arrow  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:18 am
Hello everyone my name is Milosh. I'm half Australian half Scottish. I live in Wales, UK

I've watched all of the seasons online and from my cousins who sent me all of the seasons.  

The Jigsaw Apprentice

nekoyasha2O11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:37 am
hi...im neko and lost is flippin amazing!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:10 pm
Hi everyone. I'm Anne and, like so many, I've been hooked from the beginning. I particularly like all of the smaller intricacies that come back later and repeating themes. biggrin  

st hanne

Broken llPaperll Condoms

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:10 am
Hello, I'm Commonly known as Trix or Amber. But I enjoy nicknames, so anything is fine ^-^. I've watched bits and parts of the first 3 seasons but I've seen the 4th season in full. Now every Wednsday I'm like YES LOST IS ON!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:54 pm
Heya guys, I'm Kyle. I admit I'm a late addition to LOST, saw it advertised on Xbox Live a few weeks ago, downloaded the Pilot episode and I was hooked. razz Currently about midway through the second season, so great to join up with you guys.  

Nivina Infernus

-PinkTasmik-

Magnetic Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:00 pm
Hello!!

I'm Birdy! I'll be nineteen in two months.

I actually just started watching LOST this past Summer ^^ I've seen the full first season, have almost finished the second season, and I've seen bits of season 3 and season 4.....luckily, I have the interwebz to spoil me in on those, so for the moment I think I'm good.

I'm absolutely loving season 5! xD It gets better and better with each episode! My current favorite characters are Kate, Jack, Sawyer, Locke and Ben. And next to LOST, the other show I'm obsessed with is Xena.

The Lost Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff