Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lunar Guardia Legend Rp <Open> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:52 am

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
(yep tas is the best) "it is good i just have ben tought how to read and to use wraith zone."
{kenders kick all butt}you didnt know how to read?i can read the demon language
(argeed but fisban and raslin come in close second) "i am a comminer i never knew how to read till now. also i just woke up for a mission that is why i'm up."
{old dude come in before rastlin cus hes all messed up in the head}most wolf demons caqn read becouse they live in packs
the sword glows even brighter
(no because he is paladein sorry for spelling) "you should get that check out it would be bad to have it glowing like that in a stealth mission."
its a demon blade it cant be helped{...hes still all loony}
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:01 am

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
(yep tas is the best) "it is good i just have ben tought how to read and to use wraith zone."
{kenders kick all butt}you didnt know how to read?i can read the demon language
(argeed but fisban and raslin come in close second) "i am a comminer i never knew how to read till now. also i just woke up for a mission that is why i'm up."
{old dude come in before rastlin cus hes all messed up in the head}most wolf demons caqn read becouse they live in packs
(no because he is paladein sorry for spelling) "you should get that check out it would be bad to have it glowing like that in a stealth mission."
"ok i understand." (he just acks like that to trik people look at what happens when he gets in a tite spot.)

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:07 am

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
"ok i understand." (he just acks like that to trik people look at what happens when he gets in a tite spot.)
{you mean the one where he used feathe fall and smahed his head open?}wanna go catch up to him and see whats going on?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:16 am

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
{you mean the one where he used feathe fall and smahed his head open?}wanna go catch up to him and see whats going on?
(yes he is in some of the other books) "shur."

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:18 am

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lets go then{yeah i know but that is the most prominent memory of him}
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:28 am

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
9mine is when he revels himself and kill tarsius.)

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:30 am

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
tsume starts walking in the direction that the master had walked in
{i have two its when tas was in the fake dragon and got his butt stuck and the feather fall}
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:53 am

{0.0}{so quiet}{0.0}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:15 am

Holly, still staring at the ceiling, is wondering why the others haven't come back yet
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:24 am

tsume walks back to the hut and heads into the attic where he pulls out the blade and removes the cloth sending a hue wave of energy out and making the room nearly blinding with the blue light

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:05 pm

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
{i have two its when tas was in the fake dragon and got his butt stuck and the feather fall}
walking after him collen pulled out a old book the words on the front of fadded and unreadable (he he he that was fun sadly almost everyone dies in the end)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:22 pm

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
walking after him collen pulled out a old book the words on the front of fadded and unreadable (he he he that was fun sadly almost everyone dies in the end)
{IM NOT DONE READING THE FINAL BOOK DONT TELL!!!!}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:41 pm

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
(whitch one are you on i finished the dragons of summer autum winter spring and then lost souls war now i need test of the twins)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:20 pm

King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
(whitch one are you on i finished the dragons of summer autum winter spring and then lost souls war now i need test of the twins)
{wow im on summer}tsume and collen come up to the town
this the place?

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:23 pm

lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
{wow im on summer}tsume and collen come up to the town
this the place?
(yea but i started like 4 years ago summer is good and the soul wars make it even better) looking up from his book "it is a nice place."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games