Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:39 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
the book opens and the pages turn, it shows a bright light it shined on him and then sucked him in as well then the book slammed shut

she sighs walking down the street, she looks at the what once used to be the forest "all the poor animals"
wolf tsume popped up at least ten feet in the air and fell hitting his back on the ground with a yelp
she hears the yelp and turns around, she walked back slowly thinking it was an enemy "whos there?" she yelled looking around
the wolf turned human and stood up
damn the hell am i?
he looks around
she sees him "what are you doing here?" she asked looking at him, then looked around
i was looking at your book one minute then i was floating ten feet in the air the next do you know where we are?
"we are in my world" she said quietly, she turned and looked around "well...what was my world"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:41 pm
Hey wahts this It looked interesting and i clicked on it lol  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she hears the yelp and turns around, she walked back slowly thinking it was an enemy "whos there?" she yelled looking around
damn the hell am i?
he looks around
she sees him "what are you doing here?" she asked looking at him, then looked around
i was looking at your book one minute then i was floating ten feet in the air the next do you know where we are?
"we are in my world" she said quietly, she turned and looked around "well...what was my world"
you lived in a book?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:47 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
damn the hell am i?
he looks around
you lived in a book?
"no, i made a portal to come here, i put it in the book so nobody else can find it" she shruggs and starts walking down the street  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you lived in a book?
"no, i made a portal to come here, i put it in the book so nobody else can find it" she shruggs and starts walking down the street
tsume looks at all the destroyed buildings
what happened here?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:58 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you lived in a book?
what happened here?
"thats what i was trying to figure out" she said still walking  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you lived in a book?
what happened here?
tsume looks around
this place must have been beautiful once  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:04 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you lived in a book?
what happened here?
tsume looks around
"it was..." she whispered, she puts her cloak on and walks towards her once used to be castle, she looks up at it, she sighs "i wish this didnt happen"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
what happened here?
tsume looks around
"it was..." she whispered, she puts her cloak on and walks towards her once used to be castle, she looks up at it, she sighs "i wish this didnt happen"
tsume follows her
so where did you live?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:09 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
what happened here?
tsume looks around
tsume follows her
so where did you live?
she points to the castle "there, with my family" she looks away from the castle and looks around  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tsume looks around
tsume follows her
so where did you live?
she points to the castle "there, with my family" she looks away from the castle and looks around
holy crap you were rich  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:12 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tsume looks around
tsume follows her
so where did you live?
holy crap you were rich
"yea but that didnt matter to me, my mother was Queen but then she died, my father was King but then someone kiled him, i was next in line but then they sent me to your world because something was going to happen....i guess they knew this would" she sighs  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tsume follows her
so where did you live?
holy crap you were rich
"yea but that didnt matter to me, my mother was Queen but then she died, my father was King but then someone kiled him, i was next in line but then they sent me to your world because something was going to happen....i guess they knew this would" she sighs
you mean your a princess
wow i wouldn't have guessed you seem so normal
tsume kumps up to the top of a half destroyed building and looks around  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:22 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tsume follows her
so where did you live?
holy crap you were rich
you mean your a princess
she shruggs "nobody would have guessed" she walks around looking at everything, she steps on a suffed animal that was hers when she was younger, she bends down and picks it up  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
holy crap you were rich
you mean your a princess
she shruggs "nobody would have guessed" she walks around looking at everything, she steps on a suffed animal that was hers when she was younger, she bends down and picks it up

tsume sees a store and jumps down to check it out
he grabs a shiny necklace and looks at it  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas