Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:15 pm
Raven nodded, "I am going to take a walk if you guys need me I'll be a few walks away not to far." Raven stood up and walked away he walked for a while thinking.

Sarafina smiled again, "Why worried? It's nothing bad." Sarafina let her wings drop down touching the ground. It was a big question that had been floating around in her head for while now. Then she spoke, "We both love pups so, i was hoping on a few of own." Sarafina spoke with grace and softness more calm then she had ever been, her voice was cool and soothing as it reach Demitri's ears.

As Raven walked he thought of everything he has been through since he met these wolves. Everything from first meeting Neira, Ka,and now the others. Hunter-James had been mostly on his mind since he called him Father but now his mind was on Neira and Ka. Many questions ran through his head like wild fire. Is Ka alive or dead? Or both what about Neira... and... Raven thought deeply in his head but it was interuptted by a fluttering bird. Raven shook his head as he watched the crow flew away. He sighed as he kept moving.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:47 pm
Ka nodded to Raven and licked Hunter-James gently.
Hunter-James giggled in his sleep. Ka smiled.
Demitri's face lit and he nodded. "You want pups let's have pups" He smiled.
Lindsey wandered through the thinnest part of the forest and she saw light moving toward it she nearly ran nose to nose with Raven.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:37 am
Raven stopped sudden and quick. "Sorry, wasn't paying any attention. And who might you be?" Raven asked nicely. For once in his life he didn't go straight to battle instead to friends. Raven slightly smiled at the new wolf.

Sarafina's smile larger and her rubbed his head with her's. "I am glad you think that way too."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:38 pm
Demitri grinned and Feros laughed knowing that his brother was rather nervous that he couldn't take care of or protect his pups. Demitri growled at his brother softly.
Lindsey nodded to Raven. "I'm Lindsey" She stared at him and tilted her head slightly looking the young wolf over. The battle scars didn't bother her but the why he was walking and didn't hear or see this old wolf she was wandering what was on his mind.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:26 pm
Sarafina sweetly smiled again. "When do we start?" she asked him.

Raven took notice of his scars, he wasn't proud of them now. They were mear the past. "I am Raven," Raven said as calm as he could but he was very unsettled. He didn't know what to say or do this was new to him but he kept a smile on his face the best he could. "So what's a wolf like yourself doing out here?" Raven forced through his jaws.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:42 pm
"Walking trying to find the alpha but haven't found him yet. What's bothering you young one?" She smiled softly.
Demitri looked at his mate and shrugged his shoulders. "When ever your ready?"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:06 pm
"How about now?" Sarafina asked softly. Her ears dropped back swiftly

Raven lost his smile when she spoke of an alpha. "If your looking for an alpha then he just a few walks away his name is Eiwen he's black and white he has a mate Meena. And what am I doing out here? Trying to sort my life out," Raven said sadly all his hope went down the drain, again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:24 pm
"I have heard of Eiwen and Meena they are Gammas I need the alpha. How is your life sorting going for you? Do you know Dantara?" She asked the wuestion bluntly.
Demitri stood and rubbed his snout against Sarafina's. He flicked his tail and trotted off looking at Sarafina over his shoulder.
Feros rolled his eyes.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:29 pm
Sarafina smiled, "You'll get used to it Feros." Sarafina then burst into a run she followed Demitri with a sweet smile on her face.

Raven growled deep in his throat at Dantara's name. "Yes I do, I know Dantara all too well," Raven said with fire in his voice. His ears folded back at the hatered that flowed through his blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:40 pm
Lindsey nodded.
Demitri grinned. He went to a thick part in the flowers clear away from all other living animals and turned to look at his mate.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:46 pm
Sarafina slowed down and came infront of Demitri nearly touching noses. Her tail swished slowly once before she breathed slowly, and smiled up at Demitri. His eyes were stunning and took her away.

Raven shook his head, "I am sorry. I just don't like Dantara at all she made me like this."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:50 pm
Lindsey nodded but said. "She can't make you anything. You lost control and you let her control you."
Demitri smiled...........[Censered]........... ((lol))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:55 pm
---- (lolz) -----

Raven sighed and sat it has been a while since he talked about Dantara. "Your right, but i didn't know at the time. I was young and had lost my mother looking for a new one. Thats when she came, she was like an angel to me a savor. She took me away and put me in heaven then it turned into hell that was when she took my mind away for years and she almost died. I had almost killed her i was so close but one part of me wouldn't let me, she was like my mother.... Oh what do you care? Or do you?" Raven said to Lindsey.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:16 pm
"Dantara was a friend of mine she has her quirks. Your mother was a kind wolf. I don't care and i do care. I try to remain within the unbias opnion of things" She sat down and groaned with the effort.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:24 pm
Raven's face hardened and then sighed once again as he faced Lindsey. "Was? Or is a friend?" Raven asked sternly.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games