Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:28 pm
"Go away..."She turned around and moved farther back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:01 pm
((Sorry I didn't post, it seemed I shouldn't while Fate chased her into the sunset!!!))

Storm was already chasing Fate. She didn't care that he told her to wait, she wanted to talk to Mist. Slowly entering the clearing, she saw Fate. "Let me talk to her." Storm ordered, as she approached WhiteMist.

"WhiteMist." She said her name full of care. "It's okay, I know how you feel." Storm was trying to calm WhiteMist. "And it helps to talk about it." She sat down.  

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:48 pm
Whitemist who was usually kind and caring bared her fangs at storm,"Just go away! I want to be left alone!" She instantly bolted out the log and trying to get away from them as fast as she could.
(OMG! I'm STILL shocked that she was being mean!! *Dundundun*))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:05 am
Storm shook the spit off her face that came from WhiteMist growl. "We should leave her alone." She sighed laying down on the ground.

((She seems really bossy. and Fate and Storm's romantic moment is over crying ))  

Wolfy_Girl117

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:58 am
||- Heheh -||

Fate's tail went dead and his ears folded back as he whimpered when Mist bolted away.

Pacing back and forth, back and forth, and back again and again. Thinking things over completly unaware of Storm laying down.

Fate collapsed down on his rump and looked down at the ground with a cold stare. Sighing, he stood up.

"Where she going to go? She will come back... I know she will."

Fate started to walk, a steady but slow enough walk to stay well behind Mist. He walked following Mist's path, he might be far behind but where ever she went he would follow.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:27 pm
Kyou heard vioces coming from afar, His ears perked as he heard them trying to detect where they were coming from. " Rain I think we have found them. " He gave a smile and lead the way from the clearing, toward the vioce. The wolf found another one running down a path, " Wait don't go." he called but it was too late the wolf was out of his sight and Kyou sat in the pathway with his mate rain next to him.

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:26 pm
" Nothing really, we were just passing looking for the wolves that lived here?" he turned around to see two wolves standing there. Rain looked up from where she was laying protecting the stomach area. " Please do not hurt us." she cried "we have traveled far, " Her eyes filled with Sorrow and Lonlyness. " We will leave the area if you want us to." Kyou said his gaze staring at the new wolves that had come.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:35 pm
||- Gawd am a retard, I deleted the post instead of editing it.......... stare sorry TT-TT -||

Fate nodded at both of them.

"I don't think me and my.... compainions would mind at all. Just follow thing path this way and you will find a wolf named Storm, she is a nice wolf."

Fate was very pleased with himself, he had never acted to so nice before. But some thing in his eyes told them that not all was right.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:44 pm
Mist slowed down and walked toward a cave she had seen when she was traveling. She followed an old trail till she reached the cave. She went inside and it was sparkling.(Its has crystals in the wall) /she loved how it sparkled. She went in a small opening and curled up tightly trying to shut out the rest of the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 pm
Storm climbed to her feet. She didn't want to be left in the dust by Fate and Mist, so she slowly walked forward, sniffing the air for Fate's scent. As she walked, she stumbled onto a tree root, and fell into a rose bush. When Storm tried to get out, she just got more wedged into the bush. Suddenly, after the wolf kicked one last time, she felt the leafy spikes beneath her fade, as she floated in air, and realized, she was falling! Grasping for something, but all she found was air, air and more air.

"Helpppppppppppp!" She wailed falling to her death.

((Should Storm die?))  

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:52 pm
((Well its your wolf but why do you want her to die? You barely made her))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:05 am
||- Yeah I go with Mist on this one, she is your wolf. And I did have some plans for her. -||

||- I'm going to try and save her! -||

Fate perked and he darted off in seconds leaving the two wolves in a dust cloud. Moving fast and swiftly his heart raced and his breath grew short.

Jumping on faith he came to the hole on which Storm had fell. Now he was falling, smart.

Fate reached for storm as the long tunal grew near to the bottom.

"Storm reach for my paw!" he barked over the rushing wind.

Fate got his wings into postion if he managed to grab her paw, he would spread them out wide and flap to slow there fall and stop before death became their fate. But it was risky... one second off Storm could easly die a slow and a very painfull death.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:35 am
Mist looked up at one of the sparkles. She felt a sharp pain in her stomach and knew why. If Fate didn't love her she felt like she wouldn't be able to go on. Also if he didn't he might be angry that she was hiding something important from him.
((Don't let Storm die! I like her =[))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:45 am
((Okay she wont die, and what do you mean by plans???))

Storm felt something sharp hit her, it was Fate. The amount of effort she had done to save herself made her weak, and now that she was safe by Fate, she could relax. But her mind didn't stop thinking about Mist and Fate.  

Wolfy_Girl117

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games