Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bortelex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:25 pm
After hearing what Kendra said, Ezorin responded to her saying, "It is a choice between staying here or continuing onward. I would never leave someone without aide when I have the ability to help." Ezorin waited for Larien to answer just so they wouldn't be separated any further than they were by people running off ahead to try and help Tramer.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:32 pm
While Epotheros was busy getting a fire started, TY began preparations for his night watch by setting out some fine threads of shadow in various locations surrounding the camp. He would dissolve them before morning.
TY finished just as Epotheros was bringing the fire to life and he settled himself within the nearby surounding, but still close enough that he could hear what was going on in the camp.  

TY Charns
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:48 pm
Once they reached the forest's edge Clover was happy to hear that they would all be stopping for the night. Noticing Epotheros go for firewood and Ty off to somewhere else, she slide off of Alfie's back and said to Rosette, "We should get the bedding and tarps out." She offered her a smile before Clover started laying the tarps down and straightening them.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:47 am
"Right behind you, Miss Clover." Rosette said jumping off her horse. "What do you want me to do first?"  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:02 pm
Now that the there was only a faint tinge from the electrical burn on her leg, Clover was able to move quite well as she laid the tarps down flat, pulling corners straight as she went. After hearing Rosette's inquiry she answered in a chipper tone, "Could you get the blankets out?" There was absolutely no demand in her voice.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:48 pm
"Got it." Rosette said finding the blankets, and standing next to Clover. Waiting for her to get done. "Any thing else you want me to get?"  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:03 pm
Shmitty was in a sort of shock when tramer asked him to finish himself off if he were to turn, he was about to answer when the mist apperd and tramer unsheethed his swords, unsheething and reading his own sword when he saw the man approch and then fall to his knees, rambling madly.
"Cursed?! that means theres somone near cursing him" he raised his hand, opened it to make a ball of fire, hoping to break threw the fog.
his sword stll raised in his other hand "somthing isnt right tramer."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:41 am
After bringing the fire to life, Epotheros went over to Shadow and removed his cantine and a small kettle from the saddle bag. After he finished retrieving his own he made his way over to Clover and asked, "How are the tasks on your end, dear?" He asked her, before asking for her and Rosette's cantines. "There is a small spring a few thosand feet that way and I want to fill up."  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:03 pm
TY was quick on his feet as he heard Epotheros' words.
Dropping from a tree nearby, he spoke, "I'll go fill them up. I've already set up a few traps between here and there. Wouldn't want you to acidentally set them off."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:34 am
Tramer looked around closely examining the ariea, his altered eye percing the fog seeing the energy displaced by all mater, “theres no one near by…” Tramer said looking over at Shmitty. Tramer looked back along the path sencing Larien aproching, Tramer stood up and motioned for them to approach, Tramer then knelt back down and helped the man onto his back.

“r…r…run…before they…they find you as well” the man said a cripling pain in his voice thou it was obviuse he was trying to hide it, “they were as the darkness itself, fire…lightnig, my men…my lord, they…all fell…I don’t know why they let me excap” the man said as he went into a cofing fit, blood driped from his mouth as he reganed control of his breath.

Tramer looked away from the man seeing Larien and the others had still not approached, “Shmitty, if you will, go back to the others and tell them of the man, then tell them to continue forward, I’ll stay back with the solder, find out a bit more of his story. Get at lest five or so miles away from here before stoping, if I have not already cot back up with you guys start seting up camp” Tramer instructed Shmitty before looking back down at the solder, Tramer gave a slight chuckle as he noticed the man still held the reminits of his sword tightly. It was already long sence dark, Tramer hated the idea of travling the forist at night but with the curent circumstances there seemed to be little alternitive, “Shmitty, have Kendra doble up on your horse so the group can cover ground quicker, we should not trevers the forist at this houre for any more time then we have to” Tramer continued looking up at Shmitty, a grim expretion on his face.  

Tramer
Crew

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:27 am
[[yes yes my avvi is an ugly noob, get over it. I sent all my stuff over to my new acount. Thats why.]]

Kendra tok her eyes off Larien. Fine, so she was being ignored, it wasn't a first, and certainly nothing that would make her lose her world famous temper. Kendra put her hand on the hilt of her dagger and started to run forward, stopping only when she saw the three of them, in front of that huge ominous fog. Kendra didn't want to get closer, that fog scared her. To death. Like its job probably was. She stood stock still, her eyes wide.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:42 am
When Kendra started to run forward, Ezorin started to try to stop her. But before he could, Kendra stopped about two or three feet in front of Riever. Ezorin understood why when he focused on what was before them. There was a dark fog over the road. Ezorin didn't notice anything unusual about the fog, but Kendra must have. Ezorin asked the others with him, "Do we continue?"

((Kendra wasn't ignored, Ezorin spoke to her))  

Bortelex

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:59 pm
[[well, at that point she was speaking with larien, thats why i said ignored. Ignored by the one who was to tell them what to do.]]

kendra just dropped her dagger, which she had drawn, and tried to get away, buther eyes were like, glued on the fog, like to her it was calling out, trying to get her into it so she could die now, get it over with. So she wouldn't live this life filled with scornful and hurtful memories. But she fought, probably just to save them the trouble of trying to recover her body to take everything of value. Hey, take what you can get, right? And its not like a dead person would use it anyway. But Kendra fought it, tried to walk backwards, tripped, and tried to scooch away on her butt, only focused on the fog and getting as far away from it as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:47 am
"That's enough for now," Clover replied taking a blanket. "Thank you," rang out as she started to lay the cloth over a tarp. Expecting Rosette to follow in her actions, when Epotheros voice his inquiry on progress she answered, "We're about done." She nodded towards him, filling the canteens was a good idea. Though when Ty offered to take on the task himself she was a bit relieved. Epotheros could of course handle himself, but Ty was a bit more capable of keeping his presence unknown. If something was out there, avoiding it was the best option, for now.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:56 am
"Allrright Ty, you can go fill the cantines," Epotheros replied as he poured out the remaining bit of water from his own onto a clean rag. He then handed Ty his cantine and kettle, before telling him to be off. After sending Ty off to get water, Epoteros motioned for Clover to sit down so he could run the damp cloth over her burn in attempts to sooth it.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games