Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:04 pm
I am ready. Discuss away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:10 pm
Now...Why are you trying to defend her from us correcting her? If she isn't corrected, she'll never learn or be able to tell the differance (the same goes in the art world)  

Alektorphobia

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:12 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Now...Why are you trying to defend her from us correcting her? If she isn't corrected, she'll never learn or be able to tell the differance (the same goes in the art world)

I was only attempting to stop it from being so harsh. The correction that is. And yes. I acknowledge this, and I agree. If someone isn't corrected, the same behavior will go on. But it could have been done a little more kinder about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:22 pm
Angel Natavi
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

I was only attempting to stop it from being so harsh. The correction that is. And yes. I acknowledge this, and I agree. If someone isn't corrected, the same behavior will go on. But it could have been done a little more kinder about it.
I said it was nice as possible..."That's a rottie, not a dobie", I'm not gonna be mushy and say it like "Honey, that's not a dobie...that's a rottie, sweety" O_o

Sorry for the delay, I was deleting my posts like NG asked  

Alektorphobia

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:26 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Angel Natavi
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

I said it was nice as possible..."That's a rottie, not a dobie", I'm not gonna be mushy and say it like "Honey, that's not a dobie...that's a rottie, sweety" O_o

I know. From my point of view, it was NG who was the harshest. I don't like to be mushy at all, but there was a heck of a lot that could have been done differently. On all of our parts.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:29 pm
Angel Natavi
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Angel Natavi
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

I know. From my point of view, it was NG who was the harshest. I don't like to be mushy at all, but there was a heck of a lot that could have been done differently. On all of our parts.
I was called mean before NG even said anything O_o; For being honest, for the love of god, she can't be an artist if she can't even take being corrected  

Alektorphobia

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:31 pm
Damn, I missed the big fight. stressed

Anyway.......seems to me like someone was being BLUNT, not HARSH, to someone else.

This is a guild for adults. If they have the mentality of children, then they should not be here. Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:33 pm
And that is where I disagree with you. Those of us who do art, do it for fun, if not for profit. And those of us who can't take critisism, don't need to be discouraged because of it. I mean, I suck at graphite and drawing art. I know this. Yet I do it because I can. You really shouldn't discourage others because of one or two faults.  

Angel Natavi

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:35 pm
FogSage

Anyway.......seems to me like someone was being BLUNT, not HARSH, to someone else.

This is a guild for adults. If they have the mentality of children, then they should not be here. Nuff said.

So that means that I should leave then huh? There is a difference between bluntness and harshnes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:36 pm
Angel Natavi
And that is where I disagree with you. Those of us who do art, do it for fun, if not for profit. And those of us who can't take critisism, don't need to be discouraged because of it. I mean, I suck at graphite and drawing art. I know this. Yet I do it because I can. You really shouldn't discourage others because of one or two faults.

I don't discourage people. I take what I know and tell them what I think. If they take it the wrong way, then that's their problem, not mine.

Since I hadn't read the Cute Furs thread thingy, I didn't know that Sakii got confused. So sorry.

Asphy, I'd say what you did is perfectly fine. It was Sakii that overreacted.  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:38 pm
I think that things are all cleared up now and from now on personal arguments should be delt with in PM. The Sallies is not ment to be a place for people to argue and deal with their problems with another.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:38 pm
Angel Natavi
FogSage

So that means that I should leave then huh? There is a difference between bluntness and harshnes.

Yes. Yes there is. And ASPHY was BLUNT, not HARSH.

I didn't say that YOU personally have a childish mentality. >_>  

FogSage

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:39 pm
Thank you Fog, you see where I was coming from.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:40 pm
FogSage
Angel Natavi
FogSage

Yes. Yes there is. And ASPHY was BLUNT, not HARSH.

I didn't say that YOU personally have a childish mentality. >_>

>> Then I'll say it. Natavi, you have a childish mentality.  

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:40 pm
Diana Vulpes
I think that things are all cleared up now and from now on personal arguments should be delt with in PM. The Sallies is not ment to be a place for people to argue and deal with their problems with another.

As long as we're discussing this in a civil manner, I don't see why we can't talk about it. We aren't flaming one another, as it were.

But if you insist, then I will take your advice and do as you say. neutral  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games