Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:06 am
she looks at him, raising an eyebrow, she shruggs and looks back around "yep, no kidding" she bites her lip then looks back at him, she sighs and kisses him deeply before standing up and walking towards the woods, her hands in her pockets  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:29 am
He looks somewhat surprised and then watches her as she leaves.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:38 am
she looks into the woods before turning and running back towards him, she wraps her arms around him "just follow my lead, the gangs here, so just act okay" she looks at him before kissing him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:19 pm
"Gun at the ready, baby," he whispered into her ear as she pulled back a little. He smiled at her and waited.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:43 am
she smiles and looks a little behind her, she listens closely

"i think i heard them here" he yelled stumbling out of the forest, he looks around a little drunk, "i see....two no four uhh...i see people" he yelled looking back into the forest  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:55 am
He looked past her. "Who are you?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:08 am
"j-jim" he said walking towards them "and you are?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:18 am
He thought the guy might be too drunk to realize that his voice changed and started talk in a Southern American accent. "I'm Bob, what are you doing in the forest there?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:19 am
"looking for a girl" he said smiling "you seen her?" he stops and looks back in the forest  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:32 am
The teacher rang a huge siren to signal the start of the class. She couldn't believe her eyes...not a single person in the mansion.  

Krusadin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:19 am
Staying in the accent, "I wouldn't know, But I got someplace I got to be so I'll talk to you later there, Jim." He started to walk into the mansion.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:32 am
she follows after him loking back to make sure he doesnt follow

he shruggs "alright then" he turns then pulls out a gun "stop right there"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:47 am
He sighs and turns as he talks. "C'mon man, I really, Holy Munchkins from never land! What's your problem Jim?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:59 am
"the hell with it...Josh!" he yelled

"what is it?" he asked walking up to him, he looks at the two "you two, come with me or else"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:01 am
He jumped into the door way and opened the door so it could protect him. (It has a very thick door) "C'mon! Get in!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games