Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was a little surprised when Loki asked him for his opinion. “That depends…..it is your body and you’ve done this before. You know how you’ll react.” Tony said slowly. “But you do need to start getting food down, both you and the baby need it.” He said slowly. Bruce nodded slightly at Tony’s words. “You can take some time to think about it Loki….” Bruce offered. “We would never want to ask you to do something you don’t want to do or are uncomfortable with.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony gave him a non commital answer. He wanted to know what the man wanted him to do, what he could do to start mending things. "I have taken little Midgardian medications, most of what I took on Asgard were herb mixes." Loki answered. He understand the want for him to keep food down because both he and the baby needed it. He listened to Bruce say that he had time to think about it and that they would never ask him to do something that he didn't want to or was not comfortable with. "I'll do it, if that is what you want." Loki answered shaking his head and glancing once more at Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony bit his lip, unsure of what to do now. He really wasn’t sure how to act around Loki, and he really didn’t know how to deal with pregnancy, yet Loki seemed determined to pull him into it completely clueless. “I think giving it at least one try wouldn’t hurt.” He said slowly. Loki really did need to start putting weight back on and getting the vitamins he needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:19 pm
MDaylus

"Then I will do so," Loki answered when Tony said he didn't think trying it at least once would hurt. He sat back with a soft sigh, at least he had an answer for one thing. He could build from there he hoped. "How long will the IV take?" Loki questioned Bruce as he reached for the juice Tony had brought and sipped at it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony bit his lip when Loki said he’d try the medicine. He really wasn’t sure if he liked the idea of Loki doing something based solely on his opinion, especially on something like this. Bruce was already speaking though. “Well we’ll give you a dose before dinner. It should help you keep food down this evening and through the night and most of tomorrow. Maybe it will even let you sleep a little more soundly tonight.” He said quickly. “If it works well, we can give you another dose next week.” Looking to the IV when he was questioned about it, Bruce shrugged. “Half hour at most.” He responded. At that moment Fenrir stood again, looking to Tony. “Tony, you said I could watch that tv show!” he said, as if suddenly remembering something. “So I did.” Tony smiled. He’d promised Fenrir he could watch a cartoon he was quickly becoming addicted to. “Come on pup.” He said lightly, coming over and picking Fenrir up tickling the pup in retaliation when he tried to lick him. “We’ll be in the living room when you’re done.” He told Loki, bouncing Fenrir playfully, the pup letting out happy little yips.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce said they would give him a dose that evening before dinner saying that it should help him keep food down. He was skeptical about the possibility of sleeping more soundly that night. He was sure if Thanos had his way Loki wouldn't sleep much at all and then that wasn't even counting his own thoughts about his screw ups. He nodded once more when Bruce said that if it worked they would give him another dose the next week. It sounded like a decent plan for him to keep some food down. "Thank you Bruce," Loki answered when the man said that it would be half an hour at most. He settled down to relax for a bit when Fenrir popped up. "Tv show?" Loki questioned unsure what Tony had promised the pup he could watch. He watched as Tony picked up his child and told him they would be in the living room when he was done and the god nodded. Loki watched them go and almost felt like Tony was taking his child from him, like he had won his sons affection. He felt like if it came down for Fenrir to chose between him and Tony, Tony would win. "Have...I lost them both?" he questioned out loud.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce blinked at the sudden question from Loki. Snorting slightly, he turned away to work through some medical charts. “Don’t be ridiculous. Fenrir still loves you more than anything in the world. He’d just a hyper young boy with a short attention span. You shouldn’t be surprised that he would choose entertainment over sitting in bed doing nothing.” Bruce said simply. “Besides….though he might have kept the baby a secret, I’m not sure that he understands the strain between the two of you right now. He’d just being himself.” Looking over to Loki, Bruce stared at him a moment from over the tops of his reading glasses. “And you haven’t lost Tony either….not if you’re still willing to fight for you’re relationship. You giving up will be what makes you lose him.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up when Bruce told him that Fenrir still loved him more than anything in the world. "That I understand... I know he would rather be doing something than spending time in bed with me." Loki shook his head. "I don't think he does either, he has the mind of a child and the attention span of one. He doesn't see things in front of his face sometimes." Loki continued. He listened again as Bruce told him he hadn't lost Tony either as long as he didn't give up and was willing to fight for his relationship. "I am willing to fight but I don't know what he expects from me right now. I don't even know if I am welcome back to the room or if I should return to my study." Loki sighed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce closed the folder he was looking through and turned to face Loki fully. “He doesn’t even know what he expects right now Loki, otherwise he would be in here telling you. You forget, this is a lot to take in and he only found out a few hours ago, you’ve been thinking this all over for three months. You’ll be lucky for him to make any decisions tomorrow let alone right now.” Bruce said quickly. “And as far as dealing with him until he figures things out, just do what you normally would. The worse he could tell you is no. He hasn’t hit you, he hasn’t claimed he doesn’t want you, and he hasn’t kicked you out. I think you have more leeway than you assume.” He added. Lifting the folder, he stood. “Now Betty and I need to go send these medical files off to a friend, you just relax until the IV is done. We’ll be back when it’s time to remove it.” He said, nodding to Betty, who stood and followed him out of the room.

Eventually they came back to remove the IV as promised and Loki was free to leave the infirmary after Bruce extracted another promise that he take it easy and slow. As promised, Tony and Fenrir were up in the living room, the TV blaring some cartoon. But by that time, neither was paying attention. Both Fenrir and Tony were on the floor, playing with each other. Tony sat cross legged in the center of the room and Fenrir was running around, sometimes just darting past him as Tony made a reach for him, other times practically tackling the genius before running off again. Neither really noticed Loki, too focused on their game.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Bruce said that Tony didn't know what to expect at the moment otherwise Tony would be telling him. Loki doubted that the way Tony seemed to be avoiding really directly talking to him unless he absolutely had to. He knew it was alot to take in but he thought the man would at least give him a slight indication of what he wanted. Loki doubted that he would be able to do what he normally did. Loki's face fell more when bruce listed off that Tony hadn't hit him, kicked him out or claimed he didn't want him yet. All those things made Loki want to whimper but he held back. Green eyes looked up when bruce said that Betty and he needed to get the medical files to a friend. He nodded when told to relax until they came back to remove the IV. "I shall be here when you return." He lay back and settled to wait out the time. He was still wide awake when they returned to remove the IV. Making the necessary promises he left and made his way slowly to the living room.

He wasn't surprised to see his son and Tony playing instead of watching the promised tv show. He watched the two of them with a soft smile. It helped to drive away the dark thoughts that plagued loki. He stood there not moving because he didn't want to spoil the scene. Finally after it seemed Fenrir was tiring a bit Loki spoke. "I thought you were going to be watching a show." Loki stated giving a questioning look.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony and Fenrir both startled when Loki spoke up. Fenrir was mid-run and tripped over his own feet. Tony glanced over his shoulder at Loki but his attention was quickly drawn back to Fenrir. The pup however, attempted to call on his magic and in a flash of magic, turned into a young boy in mid-air, a form Tony wasn’t prepared for as it hit him straight in the chest and sent them both tumbling over. Tony was instantly cursing, and Fenrir started crying, scared by the sudden shift in events and Tony’s reaction, and hurting a little from having smacked into the metal of Tony’s reactor. Tony slowly sat up, Fenrir sprawled in his lap. “I broke him.” Tony mumbled, wide eyed and confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a startled gasp as his pup tripped over his own feet. He was as surprised as Tony when a flash of magic encompassed his pup and then there was a young boy flying through the air. Loki was quickly running to Tony and Fenrir when the two collided. "Tony, language." Loki scolded when Tony began cursing. The god scooped up his child into his arms quickly brushing a hand through his hair with some magic to soothe any injuries his child may have gotten. "Hush my son you are alright, I am sorry for startling you." Loki murmured gently. "You didn't break him he was just startled and ran smack into you when he didn't expect to. He will be alright in a moment." Loki assured Tony as he continualy ran his hands through the young boys dark hair. Loki looked his son over feeling some relief in Fenrir's change. It meant that Loki would not be forced into that form to show the child how to become mortal like.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a few more choice words when Loki scolded him, but he did stop. Shaking from his surprise, he didn’t protest as Fenrir was scooped up by Loki, just staying on the floor, wide eyes following the boy. Fenrir definitely got his looks from Loki, the same black hair and green eyes all of his siblings had, but his hair was thick and messy, and he looked a little more tanned than his siblings, even with his face red from crying. The boy was quick to hug onto Loki, hiding his face and continuing to cry. Tony ran a hand over his face and slowly laying back on the ground again. “Oh god….Oh my heart….” He muttered, trying to will his heart to slow back to a normal pace. He knew Fenrir had a little magic, but he’d been sure anything like that was still a ways off for the wolf.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony when the man said something about his heart. "Are you alright?" Loki questioned worriedly reaching out to touch Tony as well and explore his body with magic. If there was something wrong with the man and he could get it quick maybe it wouldn't cause much damage. once he had made sure Tony was alright though he shifted all his attention back to Fenrir. "come now pup why all the tears?" Loki questioned softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Just completely freaked out.” Tony responded to Loki. Fenrir’s sobs were fading, though the tears hadn’t stopped just yet. Turning his head, he looked at his hand and arm, curling and uncurling his fingers, though he didn’t release Loki’s shirt from his other hand. “I was scared….” Fenrir replied, having a little trouble forming the words. “Wh-What did I do?” he asked. “Am I in trouble?” he asked, not looking up at Loki yet, seemingly too enthralled by his new arm.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games