Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:33 pm
*gets to a ridge and looks up to see a female lycan howeling to the moon*
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:34 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
her wolves growled "down" she said "hes a friend" they stopped and layed back down "need a break from what?" she asked smiling

from hunting
she smiled "well if i get all mad its because i havent fed in a while" she laughed lightly "havent been able too, the last time i fed was when you guys left, almost 5 years ago"  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:35 pm
she hears a howl "hey what was that?" she asked standing up, her ears twitched  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:38 pm
lupinewarrior
User Image

*he walks to him* found another lycan dident you?  

Dante Borges

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:39 pm
*Arrives in the school with a fast driving vehicle and sign up at the school* * As from this point Genta is now the teacher of the school and also a student** *Put his belongings in his dorm along with the sealed boxed up Elemental orb on his desk* *Examine the school to get a better look to schedual a time for every student here. Instead of a boring class he can finally use his full potential to help student without holding back so he open up a Dojo in the school*  
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
User Image

*he walks to him* found another lycan dident you?
*falls over in supirise*dont sneak up on me like that  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

she followed behind, she smiled "so found another one of your kind?" she asked  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
her wolves growled "down" she said "hes a friend" they stopped and layed back down "need a break from what?" she asked smiling

from hunting
she smiled "well if i get all mad its because i havent fed in a while" she laughed lightly "havent been able too, the last time i fed was when you guys left, almost 5 years ago"

"wow....thats a wile"  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
ya*looks back up to the ridge but finds her gone*  
lupinewarrior
*fineshes off the deer leg and heads outside*im going into the woods logen be back soon
"it is Alot more, ill show you in your mind," *she projected how the whole five years had gone b from the top, intoo his mind, it was in Fast forward, as it started, it was just the school for and then, alot of people, suddently was outside and talking with the headmaster, and the headmaster was carried away since he had done some crime against someone, and then they elected Kjiidul to be the new headmaster, and then a house was erected as the first of the Warewolfs seeked refuge there, then, some big explosions and some smaller, then a HuGE Diomond orb made all the fuzz go away, and everyone who made the explosions was captured by the huge orb, and they was shuffled away to get punished, as that was the last large scale event that happened, a small flash came from the woods where Logen lived, and a sound slash was a thing they heard, and then a man ran intoo the woods with a little child, what happened then was that a Large figure swallowed him and the child was flown back, and then milliseconds after there was alot more people asking to join this society and then splash a huge population burst... in mare seconds there was a huge town, then it became a city, then a Huge city, while evolving the houses become nicer and the all over a quite nice city, allmost everyone was happy, the ones that wasnt happy was thoose who wanted power, though they wanted to buy the whole town they couldnt, technology now was thriving, as the technology become thriving, alot happened, cars and stuff like that was rejected becouse of what it did to the Nature, and no tree was chopped down to make room for the houses, they was only maked bigger so it looked like the forest grew alot in one second or two, then at last a Huge tower was erected on the mountain*

(This she did to everyone who hadnt been here for the five years)

*still in his mind she projected that they went to that tower and looked out on the now Huge city*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

from hunting

"wow....thats a wile"
"yea but i've been able to hold out, its hard but i can handle it" she smiled weakly "it takes a lot out of me but hey" she shrugged  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:43 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looked around "well i will help you find her ok" she turned and walked away, her wolves appearing out of the shadows and walking besides her  

Aprilbaby1

Ryuujin Kenshin

Ryuujin Kenshin
*Arrives in the school with a fast driving vehicle and sign up at the school* * As from this point Genta is now the teacher of the school and also a student** *Put his belongings in his dorm along with the sealed boxed up Elemental orb on his desk* *Examine the school to get a better look to schedual a time for every student here. Instead of a boring class he can finally use his full potential to help student without holding back so he open up a Dojo in the school*

"This dojo might help people, looks around the school, am i the only teacher here well student teacher but still teacher? "From my point of view, it looks like the following people
Angel
Logen
Shaden
Kenji
Aarge (sry for spelling)
Lance
Sora
Ragnos
(correct me if i missing anyone?)

are enrolled here" *starts to take down names and find what which class is best for every student besides the Dojo*  
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looked around "well i will help you find her ok" she turned and walked away, her wolves appearing out of the shadows and walking besides her
no no thats ok  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:45 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
no no thats ok
"but i want to make you happy, and finding another of your kind well that would make me happy" she smiled weakly and walked into the shadows  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games