Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:16 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
>>

*snugs the Sura*

*snugs* Hi Ed

Hi Af
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:17 pm

How are you Sura?

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:17 pm

Anybody watch that last vid I posted?
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:18 pm

Eddily

Was it the Robot Chicken thing again?

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:19 pm

Af Mas
How are you Sura?

ok, you?
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:19 pm

*craddles Affy* Dunno.... mreh. *sighs* >< You'd think with a holiday weekend people would be in a good mood. *licks his ears softly*

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:20 pm

Af Mas
Eddily

Was it the Robot Chicken thing again?

Nope. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:22 pm

Lloxie
*craddles Affy* Dunno.... mreh. *sighs* >< You'd think with a holiday weekend people would be in a good mood. *licks his ears softly*

This is the second time I've had people pissed at me for trying to solve things like this. I really don't think I'm cut out to be a mod, because this s**t really gets to me. Sorry for trying to be reasonable about things. Ya know I could just call everyone stupid and lock threads xp

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:24 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
How are you Sura?

ok, you?

Really fed up with some of the guild people lately >.<
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:26 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
How are you Sura?

ok, you?

Oh?

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:26 pm

Af Mas
Lloxie

This is the second time I've had people pissed at me for trying to solve things like this. I really don't think I'm cut out to be a mod, because this s**t really gets to me. Sorry for trying to be reasonable about things. Ya know I could just call everyone stupid and lock threads xp

Nerrr... *pulls Affy close and kisses him softly, then rocks him gently in his arms, stroking his back* Hey, you're a good mod. People are jsut like that sometimes. Especially in the Sallies thread. Don't let it get to ya. :3
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:27 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
How are you Sura?

ok, you?

Oh?

Yeah, somethings just can't be let be lately >.<

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:28 pm

Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie

Nerrr... *pulls Affy close and kisses him softly, then rocks him gently in his arms, stroking his back* Hey, you're a good mod. People are jsut like that sometimes. Especially in the Sallies thread. Don't let it get to ya. :3

I think maybe it should be a rule in the Sallies thread to only respond to others' posts if it's advice or something. I dunno. I mean it IS the thread to get attention
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:30 pm

Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie

I think maybe it should be a rule in the Sallies thread to only respond to others' posts if it's advice or something. I dunno. I mean it IS the thread to get attention

Nyah. S'kinna too late for that. ^^; Just don't let it get to you too much. *craddles and licks softly*

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:31 pm

I'd be in favor of that rule.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3107 3108 3109 3110 3111 3112 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games