Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop (Digivolution Shop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:07 pm
Item: Digi-Metal of Knowledge
Cost: 2000 TP
Digimon(Art) to be digivolved: Wormmon (Digivolves to Searchmon)

((I Didn't see Wormmon on the list of Digimon for this Item, but I know that Searchmon has been given out as a contest prize so I hope this is ok...

I Think I have the Sprite if its needed))

Tamer Name: Gage

Digimon Name: Trace

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:15 pm
Gimmeh the sprite! :0
Omnomnom  

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:34 pm
Hmmm are you sure it's a sprite? It's acting like a picture for me. o-o

OX I remeber, we can't. Because there actually is no sprtie. The thing you sent was a picture wich fiance said was not allowed...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:27 pm
gstyle818
gstyle818
gstyle818
gstyle818
Item:Burst Digivolve[M]
Cost:6500
Digimon(Art) to be digivolved:
User Image
My order will be skipped again...  

gstyle818

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:57 am
Item: digivolve!
Cost: 1750tp
Digimon(Art) to be digivolved: User Image

this is important:

last time I tried this, there wasn't a hippogryphomon sprite, but, I made my own: User Image
and if you think it's just a picture, the original: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:19 am
>~< I'm sorry G but i'm trying so hard to find a burst mode for bantyo. It's not that we skipped you but we need a sprite! And the one I was given is poor so i'm trying my best.

@beylese: No,i'm sorry but it's still acting like a picture. >~< I'm gonna have to go investigate why he's on the list though we have no existing sprite

@Gage: Perfect. It works perfect but you'll have to get an approval from grand when he get's back. We're not allowed to use pictures. >~<  

Im Windspirit

SkyCore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:04 am
gstyle818
gstyle818
gstyle818
gstyle818
gstyle818
Item:Burst Digivolve[M]
Cost:6500
Digimon(Art) to be digivolved:
User Image
My order will be skipped again...

Sorry G,

I think the reason you keep getting skipped is the artist don't have the Burst Mode Sprite...

both Hige and Windy have asked me for it, since I have a vast Library of sprites, but Mine is VERY low Quality redface

User Image

I've tried to find a better sprite but I cant even remember where I found this one... sweatdrop

anyway, sorry about your order not getting done... If anyone has a good quality Burst Mode Sprite PLZ send it to Windy and Hige... and... me...

OR

If anyone can get me an already made sig with the Burst Mode Spite in it, I can extracted it to make a new sprite!

@windy: eek *Collapse of Sanity* sure... no problem.... I'll just wait for the Never-to-Return-Again WingSause to get back... No Problem... *twitch*

*rocking back and fourth* they won't gives us the precious....

No seriously, thanks for trying Windy... I'll get Jay to sprite him up for me... hes really good at taking existing pics and making them sprites... don't know how he does it... maybe I'll see if he has time to do a hippogryphomon too...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:19 am
Im Windspirit
>~< I'm sorry G but i'm trying so hard to find a burst mode for bantyo. It's not that we skipped you but we need a sprite! And the one I was given is poor so i'm trying my best.

@beylese: No,i'm sorry but it's still acting like a picture. >~< I'm gonna have to go investigate why he's on the list though we have no existing sprite

@Gage: Perfect. It works perfect but you'll have to get an approval from grand when he get's back. We're not allowed to use pictures. >~<

NOOOOOO!!!!  

beylese

Spicy Egg

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 am
DX Ack! Sorry!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:47 am
aw to hell with it, I give up. I'm never gonna get a hippogryphomon. crying  

beylese

Spicy Egg

Mr Father

Magnetic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:49 am
Item:mutant digivolve
cost:5500
Digimon:User Image
Into:WereFlamemon  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:06 am
what's werelfamemon???  

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:10 am
blaugh heart
User Image

[IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/windspirit434/Digimon Guild/Digi-job/g.png[/IMG]

I did it! I did it! Finally! I used the one provided,ect but I have a sprite for him finally. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:11 am
Its on the list And I've had it before but had to get rid of it.  

Mr Father

Magnetic Lunatic

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:11 am
Im Windspirit
what's werelfamemon???

I think this is wereflamemon:

User Image  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games