Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:30 am
*yumi was still asleep at the same tree, nothing bothered her and she stayed asleep*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:44 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*yumi was still asleep at the same tree, nothing bothered her and she stayed asleep*
((had to take a bath sweatdrop hope you didnt wait much)) ed in his walk spoted yumi, he didnt wanted to wake her up so he just caried her to an tree holow, over 20 feet from the ground, he climbed the tree with only one arm, once he got yumi there he leted her go, scince the was an 7 inch pice of the tree blocking the fall he was confident she wouldnt fall, yet he was having glimpses of the nighmare becalse of the link, he would keep it to check if she is ok, then he jumped down the tree  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:54 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
((had to take a bath sweatdrop hope you didnt wait much)) ed in his walk spoted yumi, he didnt wanted to wake her up so he just caried her to an tree holow, over 20 feet from the ground, he climbed the tree with only one arm, once he got yumi there he leted her go, scince the was an 7 inch pice of the tree blocking the fall he was confident she wouldnt fall, yet he was having glimpses of the nighmare becalse of the link, he would keep it to check if she is ok, then he jumped down the tree

((nah, it's okay))
*yumi barely moved at all, as if she were a doll on a shelf, yumi was still asleep*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:59 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((nah, it's okay))
*yumi barely moved at all, as if she were a doll on a shelf, yumi was still asleep*
ed tried to help her fight off the nighmares while he was still walking around, once in a while giving an small peek over his showder to see if he missed details  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:02 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((nah, it's okay))
ed tried to help her fight off the nighmares while he was still walking around, once in a while giving an small peek over his showder to see if he missed details

((dream time!!! XD))
*the dream in of itself was a dark aura. everything was black and horrific. the only things that shown well was yumi's siloette, the demonic 'husband' playing the violin, and ed. both eds. there was the more human ed, and the other hybrid ed who seemed to dance to the violin's music, as he went towards yumi*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:05 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((nah, it's okay))

((dream time!!! XD))
*the dream in of itself was a dark aura. everything was black and horrific. the only things that shown well was yumi's siloette, the demonic 'husband' playing the violin, and ed. both eds. there was the more human ed, and the other hybrid ed who seemed to dance to the violin's music, as he went towards yumi*
((why are you evil? ed dancing?)) "why the hell did i stay?" ed asked during the dance, and edmund was just staring at yumi  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:08 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((nah, it's okay))

((dream time!!! XD))
((why are you evil? ed dancing?)) "why the hell did i stay?" ed asked during the dance, and edmund was just staring at yumi

(( stressed haha, it's imagery. the hybrid was moving to the violin, like to the beat of it.))
*yumi wasn't moving. she was stuck standing where she was. a look of horror accross her face, she knew she was going to die*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:12 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((nah, it's okay))

((dream time!!! XD))

(( stressed haha, it's imagery. the hybrid was moving to the violin, like to the beat of it.))
*yumi wasn't moving. she was stuck standing where she was. a look of horror accross her face, she knew she was going to die*
((i resent the link, now the pm have the link)) edmund pulled out an pocket knife and started walking towards her, with an evil grim on his face, and hatred on his eyes, ed seemed to be moved away, together with the houseband ((actually, the houseband is the GOOD guy if we think about it))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:16 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((nah, it's okay))

((dream time!!! XD))

((i resent the link, now the pm have the link)) edmund pulled out an pocket knife and started walking towards her, with an evil grim on his face, and hatred on his eyes, ed seemed to be moved away, together with the houseband ((actually, the houseband is the GOOD guy if we think about it))

(( stare maybe from your point of view.))
*yumi's eyes went blank and she fainted*
((no mopre dream. XD))
*at that moment yumi jumped awake, heart racing*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:23 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((dream time!!! XD))

((no mopre dream. XD))
((you shold say that before i had to make an post, in any case the housband was tring to stop the woman and edmund, that are the rather antagonists in those flashbacks)) ed got an relief that she woke up on the tree holow i think it's beter you stop doing flashbacks  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:25 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((dream time!!! XD))

((no mopre dream. XD))
((you shold say that before i had to make an post, in any case the housband was tring to stop the woman and edmund, that are the rather antagonists in those flashbacks)) ed got an relief that she woke up on the tree holow i think it's beter you stop doing flashbacks

*yumi's pulse didnt slow*
ed! what the hell am i doing in a tree?!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:28 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((no mopre dream. XD))

i got you there so you would be safe of animals while sleeping, wnna me to go there help you down? or you can jump down 15 feet?  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:30 am
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((no mopre dream. XD))

i got you there so you would be safe of animals while sleeping, wnna me to go there help you down? or you can jump down 15 feet?

*yumi thought for a minute but still couldnt make up her mind.*
dont put me in a tree again.
*yumi slowly attempted climbing down the tree*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:33 am
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata

((no mopre dream. XD))

*yumi thought for a minute but still couldnt make up her mind.*
dont put me in a tree again.
*yumi slowly attempted climbing down the tree*
i'l try not to he said getting there "dont eaven comment onmy dancing, you know you were the one controlling it" he said pointing at yumi  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games