Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darien Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:04 am

*walks in and see the conversation going on and slowly backs out of guild*
O_o
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:09 am

God, it's only been a day and a half but it feels like forever. How are people? Me? I'm feeling shitty. Damn allergies again.

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:10 am

Af Mas
God, it's only been a day and a half but it feels like forever. How are people? Me? I'm feeling shitty. Damn allergies again.

Oy, I'm feeling less than swell at the moment, for reasons quite obvious. *points to previous posts*

Puts a whole new meaning to "My bad!". >.O;;

Actually I'm quite fine, just colouring a pic and being an all around lazy sleep-lacking caffeine-deprived artist.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:12 am

Darien Thread
O_o

*now dead body grabs hold of your tail and drags you back in*

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:15 am

Vashyyk
Darien Thread
O_o

Oooh, it's still half-alive!
*pokes some more with the really long poking-stick contraption*

Ducktape is a godsend.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:15 am

DoomNeko
Af Mas

Oy, I'm feeling less than swell at the moment, for reasons quite obvious. *points to previous posts*

Puts a whole new meaning to "My bad!". >.O;;

Actually I'm quite fine, just colouring a pic and being an all around lazy sleep-lacking caffeine-deprived artist.

Well, at least you've got something to do. I forgot to take my allergy pill this morning, and I can't believe how awful this entire day has been without it. Allegra really does work. I'm absolutely miserable right now between the sneezing, really bad weezing, and runny-nose. Dammit, now I got a really bad headache too.

Af Mas

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:17 am

Af Mas

meh been a good day for me, allergies don't bug me when I stay inside 24/7 and making sure no stray animals jump through my open windows. well until i find out my god damn friend went to see AVP, not telling me, phoning me, I had money, and I'm within biking distance (my friend lives out of town and this is the closest decent theater) now I'm out for blood, 10% being pissed at him 90% just wanting to kill something for no reason *checks phase of moon*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:17 am

DoomNeko
Vashyyk
Darien Thread
O_o

Oooh, it's still half-alive!
*pokes some more with the really long poking-stick contraption*

Ducktape is a godsend.

*bites stick*

Vashyyk

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:19 am

Well, as much as I'd love to stay and chat, I really think I should try and sleep it off. I'll be sure to remember to take it tomorrow so I don't have this s**t again. Good night everyfur!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:20 am

Af Mas
Well, as much as I'd love to stay and chat, I really think I should try and sleep it off. I'll be sure to remember to take it tomorrow so I don't have this s**t again. Good night everyfur!

nite

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:22 am

Vashyyk
Af Mas

meh been a good day for me, allergies don't bug me when I stay inside 24/7 and making sure no stray animals jump through my open windows. well until i find out my god damn friend went to see AVP, not telling me, phoning me, I had money, and I'm within biking distance (my friend lives out of town and this is the closest decent theater) now I'm out for blood, 10% being pissed at him 90% just wanting to kill something for no reason *checks phase of moon*

Crikey mates, this one's a doosey! Very rare and hard to find, we only find this critter in such conditions! 'Tis a "Movie-Lacking-Blood-Lusting-Zombie-Now-Turned-Into-Female-So-Now-Has-PMS-Pissed-Off Vashyyk"! Lookat-it when I poke it in such manner, glaring teeth! 'Tis a beauty!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:32 am

DoomNeko
Vashyyk
Af Mas

Crikey mates, this one's a doosey! Very rare and hard to find, we only find this critter in such conditions! 'Tis a "Movie-Lacking-Blood-Lusting-Zombie-Now-Turned-Into-Female-So-Now-Has-PMS-Pissed-Off Vashyyk"! Lookat-it when I poke it in such manner, glaring teeth! 'Tis a beauty!

Pulls out plasma pistol, you forgot to mention the love of Predator weapons

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 12:43 am

Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
Af Mas

True! I guess that boosts the danger rating up by.. say... a good 3 thousand or so? Yep pretty much. Hey wait-a-minute...

OMG PMS! O_O
*hides into his pile pillows and plating forms over it like a dome, pretty much like the Voyager's plating in episode "Idunrememberthenumber" of ST:V*

You knwo, the weird episode with two Janes and they give the Borg a virus if I'm not mistaken
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:02 am

DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
Af Mas

True! I guess that boosts the danger rating up by.. say... a good 3 thousand or so? Yep pretty much. Hey wait-a-minute...

OMG PMS! O_O
*hides into his pile pillows and plating forms over it like a dome, pretty much like the Voyager's in episode "Idunrememberthenumber" of ST:V*

*eye twitches* *also watched those final episodes and know how to beat them* *tweaks plasma pistol* *fires it* *watches armor melt* twisted

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:09 am

Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
Af Mas

OMG PMS! O_O
*hides into his pile pillows and plating forms over it like a dome, pretty much like the Voyager's in episode "Idunrememberthenumber" of ST:V*

*eye twitches* *also watched those final episodes and know how to beat them* *tweaks plasma pistol* *fires it* *watches armor melt* twisted

o_o;;;
I've no choice! *throws a can of SPAM at Vashyyk, hoping for effects and covering his eyes not to get blinded by the aura of almighty-evilness*
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games