Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:02 am
Trigramatic
Tails shut his eyes, crossing his arms. "I could try to scrape something up," he said. "I don't think I used every bit."

"Then do that for me." I said to Tails. "I want you to relax, and try to perform a Iron Tail again for me."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:46 am
Odd and Lykas sat in the main lobby of HQ, coddling another Pokemon Egg they'd gotten from Sub. The two preferred watching the Pokemon in shifts so they could each do a bit of whatever they wanted for a while instead of having to both watch the helpless thing constantly. They figured it should be nearing time for it to hatch, considering they'd been keeping it incubated for three days now. Not that either had much experience with eggs, really.

Odd's Klink had hatched from an egg as had Narcissa and neither of them had taken more than a week to hatch. With only that to go on, they figured it was probably typical for Pokemon eggs to hatch within that time.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:14 am
The egg held by the two boys begins to wiggle violently and crack. The shell would soon begin to crack all over until it shook one last time, causing the egg to shatter into many pieces. Where the egg once sat, there was no a red fish flopping around in the pile of egg shell fragments, gasping. "Karp karp karp!" Cried the newly born Magikarp.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:29 am
The egg in my room would probably be close to hatching as well, but I was busy in Olivine City at the time and wasn't there to see it.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:13 pm
Odd looked at the Magikarp before them, not quite sure how to react to it. "I really hope Sub didn't know what Pokemon this came from."

Lykas tapped the Water-type on the head with a Dive Ball. "I almost wish I had non-specialized Pokeballs right now....." he muttered as the Magikarp was drawn into the ball. Despite being intended for underwater use, it seemed to be just as effective at containing the fish as a Net Ball or Lure Ball would have been, flashing after a few moments of the release switch flashing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:20 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
The egg in my room would probably be close to hatching as well, but I was busy in Olivine City at the time and wasn't there to see it.
The egg in Terashi's room would begin to wiggle violently until it began to crack and eventually shatter to pieces, leaving behind a tiny baby-blue dragon Pokemon behind. "Bagon!" Shouted the dragon as it would begin to test out its newly formed head on the walls of Terashi's room, as it began to headbutt them, it wasn't strong to damage the walls yet, much.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Rishiki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:57 pm
As soon as Robyn made it back to the HQ after the Royal Unova, she went straight for her rooming-crashing onto her bed. Celes crashed too. All of that stimulation was too much for the baby Pokemon. Neither noticed the Pokemon egg that was resting on her desk. Due to her slumber, Robyn missed the message of a mission about pirates. The Solosis woke up briefly for it but fell back to sleep.

After a good amount of sleep, Robyn stretched out with a yawn. "Well, that was a nice nap," she commented, smiling at the still sleeping Solosis. WIthout a word she returned the psychic type to a Pokeball. That's when she noticed the new egg. "When did- Are there Pokemon living in the walls that decide to leave eggs randomly?" She didn't question it too much but did put the egg on her pillow, where it would hopefully be safer.

After thinking for a second, Robyn released Lemun, her Numel. "Think you could watch the egg for me while I do this mission I saw." Slowly, after much time had passed, the Numel nodded. "Thanks." Robyn ran off, making her way out of the base.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:03 pm
Dashing through the Snagem Headquarters, Will made a bee-line for his room. Despite trying to relax inbetween missions, he’d been wrangled into helping out on the farm; which typically is a joy for him. Today, accident after accident prevented him from doing anything. Maybe, it was just a bad day or it was his nerves but everything fell to pieces.
Today, he’d resolved to stay his first night in the Sangem HQ, which he’d never been to. He’d meant to take in the grandeur and what not but the irritating mud caked onto his skin and the infuriating way in which the pokemon on the ranch acted made him want to show and to nap before his next mission.  

Magiking

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:39 pm
"Well...if you can, you'll need to tell me if I'm gathering it right," Tails said. And so far, there was nothing. "It's gonna be like learning Energy Ball again."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:57 pm
Trigramatic
"Well...if you can, you'll need to tell me if I'm gathering it right," Tails said. And so far, there was nothing. "It's gonna be like learning Energy Ball again."

"Of course. It will be tough, but once you figure out how to get it controlled, it will be easily and readily available to you like your Energy Ball is." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:21 pm
"Yeeees, and then maybe I can stab things with my tails like Miles can," Tails said. "Is it just me or can Miles be really brutal when he needs to be?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:28 pm
Trigramatic
"Yeeees, and then maybe I can stab things with my tails like Miles can," Tails said. "Is it just me or can Miles be really brutal when he needs to be?"

"More precise than brutal." I said. "All round effective though. Still though..." I then looked at Tails's tails. "Though, unless you plan on trying to figure out how to straighten out your tails without evolving first, you may just end up severely bludgeoning something like you did with those first."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:35 pm
"Hmm...well maybe it's better that it's blunt because cutting open the guts is really nasty," Tails mused. He sat down again, holding his tails in his lap. He could identify the burning mountain chi. He could identify the latent mountain chi within him. But grasping for it was like watching sand slip through one's fingers. "Hmmm."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:44 pm
Trigramatic
"Hmm...well maybe it's better that it's blunt because cutting open the guts is really nasty," Tails mused. He sat down again, holding his tails in his lap. He could identify the burning mountain chi. He could identify the latent mountain chi within him. But grasping for it was like watching sand slip through one's fingers. "Hmmm."

"Just relax a bit. You had chi stored up from the volcano, then you let it go at your time of need. You can feel it, can't you? Just like the fire chi. And the other forms of chi that you need for your Energy Ball attack." I said. "Like any chi, it can be guided. Taken. Moved." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:50 pm
Tails nodded. He remembered, even if he couldn't quite recall it. Somehow though, thinking about it wasn't enough. "Do you think you could move some more around? And I can try to feel for it?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games