Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:23 pm
MDaylus

"Freaked out over what? We have been trying to get him to shift forms for weeks." Loki questioned perplexed. He paid attention to Fenrir however when the pups sobs seemed to fade. "I know you were but you are alright now." Loki assured his son when Fenrir said he was scared. "No, you are not in trouble. In fact I am quite proud of you, you shifted Fenrir. Now you look like myself or Tony." Loki continued placing a gentle kiss on top of Fenrir's head. "Isn't it wonderful Tony?" Loki questioned looking to his mate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:43 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave Loki a mildly annoyed look when the god questioned what he was freaked out about. He knew they’d been trying to get Fenrir to shift, but he’d thought it would be months before that happened. And he’d just been playing with a puppy, thought he’d catch a puppy, only to get an arm full of small child. As good as Tony usually was with magic things, he still wasn’t used to changes like that. Loki only ever turned blue, other than horns, he looked mostly like himself. He didn’t reply though, not wanting to upset Fenrir or make him think he was in trouble. The boy slowly looked up as Loki spoke, slowly relaxing. He looked to Tony as his mother did as well. A little nervous after having crashed into him. Tony was slowly trying to get up, body stiff from having been sitting on the floor for so long. Pausing, he blinked owlishly, glancing between Loki and Fenrir. “Oh, uh, yeah, wonderful. Good job Fen.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:21 am
MDaylus

Loki rolled his eyes when Tony threw an annoyed look at him. Hearing Tony's almost non commital answer to Fenrir when the pup had looked up to him. Tony was freaking out, now that Fenrir looked like a child instead of a wolf it seemed the man couldn't deal. It made Loki's chest tighten, if his mate couldn't handle Fenrir as a child how would he handle his own child if it looked normal. Loki held Fenrir close as he looked up to tony. Are you leaving?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stretched as he stood fully. Looking over Loki, he frowned at the body language he was getting from the god, not sure what he was thinking. He had been confident in his ability to read Loki before, now it was like starting all over again. “I’m just going to get us a drink. We’ve been playing and now Fen’s crying….water wouldn’t be a bad idea…..and a mirror.” He said, turning to head toward the kitchen.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony as the man stood and stretched. He too did not know what to expect or what Tony was truly thinking. When the man proclaimed that he was going to get them something to drink because they had been playing and now Fenrir was crying Loki felt relief. "That would be a good idea thank you." Loki thanked for both the idea of water and the idea of the mirror. It would be a good idea to allow Fenrir to look at himself to grow used to this form before he shifted back. It would make the change back and forth much easier.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony set about getting Fenrir a cup of water, he started to get one for himself, but thought better, pouring a glass of alcohol for himself, a bit more than he’d been drinking lately. He walked back through the living room, handing Loki the water since Fenrir had cuddled close to the god’s chest again before he went off to go find a hand mirror somewhere. Eventually he made it back again, handing the mirror over, but not getting too close to Fenrir.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki kept watch over Tony as the man set about getting the water for Fenrir. He was both surprised and disappointed to see Tony pour himself a large drink. Giving a soft word of thanks when Tony came by and handed him the water he set about getting Fenrir to drink some. He looked back up when Tony returned carrying a mirror. He took the hand mirror and watched Tony again for a moment. The man stayed back away from them and Loki's thoughts went back to those of earlier. "Tony brought you a mirror Fenrir take a look at yourself." Loki beckoned to his child.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir carefully drank a little water, letting Loki hold it as he wasn’t really sure about his own hands yet. When Tony came back, Fenrir was a little wary of looking at himself at first, but slowly wrapped his hand around the mirror and held it up. He stared in shock for a moment before bringing the mirror closer. “That’s me?’ he questioned, touching his face and examining himself. “Am I supposed to look like this?” he asked carefully. Tony watched the scene, sipping on his drink, managing a faint smile at Fenrir’s words.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki had no problem helping his son consuming some water. He knew Fenrir was unsure about how this new form worked. When his son took the mirror to look at his own form Loki kept a hand close in case Fenrir dropped to mirror. "That is you, and yes that is how you are supposed to look. You are a very handsome boy, isn't he Tony?" Loki questioned trying to engage Tony into the conversation. He wanted Tony to encourage Fenrir knowing that the pup looked up to the man.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at Loki’s question. “Yeah. You look like your mother.” Tony replied. Fenrir glanced up at Loki curiously and then back at the mirror, comparing how they looked. “I don’t like it…..I like me normally.” He said, frowning. Touching his nose and then checking his teeth, he scrunched his nose. “I look weird…..” slowly touching his hair, he ran his fingers through it and checked out his ears.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft smile when Tony told Fenrir that he looked just like Loki. Tony had never met Angroboda so he could not see the features that resembled him in Fenrir but Loki could see them plain as day. "I understand that you like how you look normally but there is much you can not do when you look like your normal self." Loki stated brushing some of Fenrir's dark hair back. He allowed his son to check over his features for a moment and proclaim them weird before speaking again. "Just think of all the things you can do in this form, you can go to the park and play with other children. You can go into stores now with Clint and Natasha. You could even go to school if you so wished." Loki continued trying to make sure that the benefits of this form Fenrir had taken out weighed the negatives of how it seemed to the pup.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:48 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned slightly at Loki’s words. It sounded like he was trying to pressure Fenrir. Of course he was right, there were benefits, but were they worth it if Fen was uncomfortable? “Of course, you don’t have to be in this form if you don’t want to. You can stay a wolf as long as you want.” He said quickly. “And I’m sure there are benefits to your wolf form.” He added. Fenrir was quick to nod. “I can smell more and hear more, and I have four feet so I’m faster.” The boy said quickly. “And I have cooler teeth.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:16 am
MDaylus

Loki looked up frowning g at Tony when the man contradicted him, telling Fenrir that he didnt have to stay in human form. Of course Fenrir didn't have to stay in that form but it was a good idea for Fenrir to explore it. To test it out, and get used to it. "How about you go show the others before you change back." Loki suggested standing his son up. He wanted to speak with tony about this with out Fenrir around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just arched a brow at Loki when the god turned his gaze on him. Fenrir handed over the mirror and slowly tried to stand. It took him a minute to catch his balance and another few minutes to figure out how to walk without teetering dangerously. But he was finally shuffling along relatively well. “Where is everyone?” he asked, looking between Tony and Loki. “JARVIS?” Tony questioned. The AI was quick to respond, suggesting Thor first, the blond god currently in the kitchen with Jane. Fenrir thanked JARVIS before heading off in that direction.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki took the mirror and helped balanced his son where he could ad the boy tried standing on his new two legs. Shrugging when Fenrir asked when everyone was he stood himself. Waiting until Fenrir had left the room he turned to tony. "What are you doing? Do you want him to stay as a wolf forever, he can't get anywhere on this realm like that.” Loki questioned irritably.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games