Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:27 pm
Kyubi no Youko
anbu38
im japanese but i cant really speak it
I'm chinese but I don't speak that either. It's no problem. You'll learn when you get to Japan.

thats funny because i think i know more chinese than japanese....haha  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:28 pm
Kyubi no Youko
anbu38
I'm chinese but I don't speak that either. It's no problem. You'll learn when you get to Japan.
But you gotta know some right. Like the basic...the bathroom..how to call out the food you want etc. I already know a lot from watching a lot of Japanese anime all the time. Still can't understand all the words yet though.  

Kyubi no Youko

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:29 pm
Sylfer
Kyubi no Youko
anbu38

Most chinese speak english 3nodding

not really almost all of my chinese friends speak chinese before they spoke english  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:30 pm
Kyubi no Youko
Kyubi no Youko
anbu38
But you gotta know some right. Like the basic...the bathroom..how to call out the food you want etc. I already know a lot from watching a lot of Japanese anime all the time. Still can't understand all the words yet though.

yea i know the basics...and i know almost all the food...haha...im such a fat a** for know all the food...haha  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:31 pm
anbu38
Kyubi no Youko
anbu38

How ironic xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:33 pm
Kyubi no Youko
anbu38
Kyubi no Youko
anbu38

How ironic xd

i know...i think thats because there arent that many japanese people at my school but there are alot of flips and chinese...so i end up learning more of other peoples languages besides my own...haha  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:35 pm
anbu38
Kyubi no Youko
Kyubi no Youko
anbu38

yea i know the basics...and i know almost all the food...haha...im such a fat a** for know all the food...haha
You do know all the food? I am so very glad. I really want to try a lot of different varity of Japanese food. I even posted a new topic about it on Naruto guild forum. Unfortunately the only kind of Japanese resturant I could find so far are mainly Sushi resturants. I know there are more out there but I can't find ones close to me. Hence my wish to visit Japan.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:39 pm
Kyubi no Youko
anbu38
Kyubi no Youko
Kyubi no Youko
anbu38

You do know all the food? I am so very glad. I really want to try a lot of different varity of Japanese food. I even posted a new topic about it on Naruto guild forum. Unfortunately the only kind of Japanese resturant I could find so far are mainly Sushi resturants. I know there are more out there but I can't find ones close to me. Hence my wish to visit Japan.

the only problems with restaurants is that if you go there you only see the most popular stuff and you wont see some of the different type of japanese food....also sometimes at japanese restaurants they arent even managed by japanese people...like one time i went to a japanese restaurant and there were like koreans and mien people cooking and serving food...haha  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:46 pm
Quote:

the only problems with restaurants is that if you go there you only see the most popular stuff and you wont see some of the different type of japanese food....also sometimes at japanese restaurants they arent even managed by japanese people...like one time i went to a japanese restaurant and there were like koreans and mien people cooking and serving food...haha
MMMmmm...I see I will try to ask around more. I heard of this new place called Tokyo house--their food don't all look like fish. Maybe that place will work out. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:49 pm
Kyubi no Youko
Quote:

MMMmmm...I see I will try to ask around more. I heard of this new place called Tokyo house--their food don't all look like fish. Maybe that place will work out. lol

haha...you never know...i dunno i just think that it is weird why people do that when they dont know that much about the culture and stuff and then just BAM open a restaurant...  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:54 pm
Anyone here read Naruto manga 230 yet. It's my favorite so far and so mysterious. I felt like jumping up and down with gleeful anticiaption so I did. LOL. Anyway it sounded like something important is going to happen in the next manga. I can't wait..I can't wait...I..want to read it now! Sheessh... I'm getting obssessive but I don't care. I still want read more Naruto manga heart ninja ninja heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:55 pm
i dont read the manga's....i watch the anime...  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:57 pm
anbu38
Kyubi no Youko
Quote:

haha...you never know...i dunno i just think that it is weird why people do that when they dont know that much about the culture and stuff and then just BAM open a restaurant...
Hmmm. All those ppl should be arrested for fraud. Unless they really do have an authentic Japanese cook and foods I don't really care what culture the servers are from.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:59 pm
Kyubi no Youko
anbu38
Kyubi no Youko
Quote:

Hmmm. All those ppl should be arrested for fraud. Unless they really do have an authentic Japanese cook and foods I don't really care what culture the servers are from.

i guess...i just think it is weird...wouldnt you find that weird if you saw like ex. white and black people cooking chinese food...  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:00 pm
anbu38
i dont read the manga's....i watch the anime...
I started out with the anime too... but I got too impatient, I kept wanting to know what will happen after. So I read the manga when I found that they had progress further along in the story then the anime. The manga doesn't come out fast enough for me...but I can wait. I want the story to be good too so I won't rush them...but dang it they're slow.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games