Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
--- S P A M B O X --- It lives!!! XD --- v.2.0 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy the box is back?
  Yes!
  No
  Could care less
View Results

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:25 am
dekleinebozeheks
YaY 4laugh
xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:25 am
*pokes spam with a poking stick* it's kinda ikky.......

hi luri!!......no fair mods can't take part in the game! *cries* though seeing as we can cheat I understand *still upset* cry  

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:27 am
Isobel Bellamy
ICCHAN GO BOOM!! xd I have new hair!!! *in real life*
eek I'm not used to seeing your avi change

Hullo Luri biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:27 am
Isobel Bellamy
*pokes spam with a poking stick* it's kinda ikky.......

hi luri!!......no fair mods can't take part in the game! *cries* though seeing as we can cheat I understand *still upset* cry

Sorry, but all the mods have access to the password, and could puppet things in their favor, so it would be an unfair advantage. Gomenasi. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:31 am
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
*laughs* I wanted to see what my avi looks like in a skirt 3nodding
lurichan
Sorry, but all the mods have access to the password, and could puppet things in their favor, so it would be an unfair advantage. Gomenasi. ^^*
It's ok...I was wondering about having a one on one avi contest, just a small one because we don't really have enough regulars to have a full 10 contest  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:33 am
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
*laughs* I wanted to see what my avi looks like in a skirt 3nodding
lurichan
It's ok...I was wondering about having a one on one avi contest, just a small one because we don't really have enough regulars to have a full 10 contest

That could be a lot of fun, but it would have to be a lower vote count like 10 or so since not a lot of people come in here regularly. ^^* Either that or put the voting poll somewhere else. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:36 am
lurichan
That could be a lot of fun, but it would have to be a lower vote count like 10 or so since not a lot of people come in here regularly. ^^* Either that or put the voting poll somewhere else. ^^*
*nods* how about a closing date eg the one with the most votes by *enter date her* is the winner in case it's really colse  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:36 am
Do dododo dododo dododo  

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:39 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
*nods* how about a closing date eg the one with the most votes by *enter date her* is the winner in case it's really colse

That might work well, but I was planning on using most of the mule's funds for the anniversary party so what kind of prize would be awarded, or would it be a free avi contest?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:42 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

That might work well, but I was planning on using most of the mule's funds for the anniversary party so what kind of prize would be awarded, or would it be a free avi contest?
hmmmI'm not sure on a pay for entry with proceeds going to the mule or a free one  

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:46 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

hmmmI'm not sure on a pay for entry with proceeds going to the mule or a free one

Most likely something that should be cleared with Dizzy first. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:52 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

Most likely something that should be cleared with Dizzy first. ^_^
*nods* yup  

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:55 am
gonk Why does my mom have to be such a b***h?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:57 am
deadly_demon

In theory...because she cares about you.....
In reality....haven't a clue.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:58 am
deadly_demon
question What's happened?  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games