Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:46 pm
"Come to think of it being teach alone sucks lol, he laughs at himself" *Alrdy quits being a teacher and goes pratice in the newly built dojo he built*  
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she followed behind, she smiled "so found another one of your kind?" she asked
ya*looks back up to the ridge but finds her gone*
she looked around "well i will help you find her ok" she turned and walked away, her wolves appearing out of the shadows and walking besides her
no no thats ok
"but i want to make you happy, and finding another of your kind well that would make me happy" she smiled weakly and walked into the shadows
*blushes a bit* no its ok  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
her wolves growled "down" she said "hes a friend" they stopped and layed back down "need a break from what?" she asked smiling

from hunting
she smiled "well if i get all mad its because i havent fed in a while" she laughed lightly "havent been able too, the last time i fed was when you guys left, almost 5 years ago"

"wow....thats a wile"
"yea but i've been able to hold out, its hard but i can handle it" she smiled weakly "it takes a lot out of me but hey" she shrugged

"im holding my thurst it by drinking coffee"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:49 pm
Ryuujin Kenshin
"Come to think of it being teach alone sucks lol, he laughs at himself" *Alrdy quits being a teacher and goes pratice in the newly built dojo he built*

Umm my other char is Headmaster and teacher,  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:50 pm
*looks back up to the ridge hoping for one last glimpse*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:53 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she followed behind, she smiled "so found another one of your kind?" she asked
ya*looks back up to the ridge but finds her gone*
she looked around "well i will help you find her ok" she turned and walked away, her wolves appearing out of the shadows and walking besides her
no no thats ok
"but i want to make you happy, and finding another of your kind well that would make me happy" she smiled weakly and walked into the shadows

*a huge pile of leafs starts to rotate and then Diamonds that look like spikes, expands and moves about, then a face comes out aswell as Kjiidun's entire body, now he was a man, that had a white cloak and white hair, red eyes too,
he had the normal smile that you could see that he was a kind man in he said then:* " if you look around you will find that there is rather alot of you'r kind in this city Kenji"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:54 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
no no thats ok

*a huge pile of leafs starts to rotate and then Diamonds that look like spikes, expands and moves about, then a face comes out aswell as Kjiidun's entire body, now he was a man, that had a white cloak and white hair, red eyes too,
he had the normal smile that you could see that he was a kind man in he said then:* " if you look around you will find that there is rather alot of you'r kind in this city Kenji"

oh?that sounds good  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:57 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Ryuujin Kenshin

Umm my other char is Headmaster and teacher,

((oh lol sry didnt know, but still being teacher and everyone rping at the same time might not work out for me))  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:59 pm
*looks back at were the female lycan was then heads back thru the woods*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:01 pm
lupinewarrior
*looks back at were the female lycan was then heads back thru the woods*

*he fallows him*  

Dante Borges

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:02 pm
*gets back to the house around dawn and falls asleep in a bed of moss*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:06 pm
* Kjiidul turned towards Ragnos and said in a light tone:*
"you must behave towards Angel, she is like another doughter for me and logen, so if you dont behave and make her heart ache, you will suffer as the guy who tried to get my and logen's child, and you know, that aint good to do such things as murder, hurt other people when not the battle is spaaring is neither allowed... though as i say that... we are not as strict as you might think though any seriuos wound that someone inflict on other will be punished"
*he then smiled*
"but then again, i cant really know if you will do such a thing Ragnos becouse i dont know you. well and i just hope for your own sake that either of you dont make anyone of my family get hurted in any way, that means that if you even think on DIEing, you will be punished! and then you are in disfavour to me and my wrath will greet you as i now promise i will protect you all from all kind of harm... and i bet that we will have fun and we will most sertently find things to do"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:09 pm
*as Kjiidul sense that Kenji fell asleep he makes a house that makes it alittle warm(though still as fresh air that it was before)*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:11 pm
*wakes up around mid-day*
*heads into the woods and goes back to the ridge*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:11 pm
*then as Kjiidul was finished with the warnings, he said:* "now that im finished with the daily warnings, Lets have some fun" * his smile followed*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games