Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3111 3112 3113 3114 3115 3116 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ootheca

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:55 pm

Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Sometimes that's all you can do.

Since people just get pissed at me for it xp
Awe I think they were just pissed off in general. You just steaped in the fireing line.

I'm a peacekeeper. It's what I do crying
*pets* Need to get you some body armor.

Or a backbone sad
Awe don't say that. Us mantises get along just fine without them. <.<
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:56 pm

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Awe I think they were just pissed off in general. You just steaped in the fireing line.

Or a backbone sad

I dunno. I just need the balls to just not get bothered by people getting pissed at me trying to do my job as a mod. I just find myself doing stuff more than others at times

Af Mas

Ootheca

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:01 am

Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

Or a backbone sad

I dunno. I just need the balls to just not get bothered by people getting pissed at me trying to do my job as a mod. I just find myself doing stuff more than others at times
Backbone, balls, next thing you know your going to be asking for a liver too. XP

*sighs* my humor attempts probably aren't helping though. Sometimes you just got to accept that not everyone is always going to be happy with or get along with you. But that is ok. As they say, you can please some of the people some of the time, but never all the people all the time.
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:09 am

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

Or a backbone sad

Backbone, balls, next thing you know your going to be asking for a liver too. XP

*sighs* my humor attempts probably aren't helping though. Sometimes you just got to accept that not everyone is always going to be happy with or get along with you. But that is ok. As they say, you can please some of the people some of the time, but never all the people all the time.

I'm just in the middle of people who don't like each other. Asphy hates Saki, I like them both. Now people just want to quit. I don't want people, like her, to leave because they can't get along. There IS an ignore feature

Af Mas

Ootheca

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:13 am

Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

Or a backbone sad

I'm just in the middle of people who don't like each other. Asphy hates Saki, I like them both. Now people just want to quit. I don't want people, like her, to leave because they can't get along. There IS an ignore feature
Yah, it does suck but there is only so much you can do.
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:15 am

I'm just sick of it all. It's true, furry = drama. And some people wonder why we get made fun of all the time. It's so obvious xp

Af Mas

Ootheca

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:17 am

I wouldn't say that. Furries are no more dramatic than your average person. Drama happens, that's why it is so popular in all the TV shows. xp
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:20 am

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
I wouldn't say that. Furries are no more dramatic than your average person. Drama happens, that's why it is so popular in all the TV shows. xp

I suppose sweatdrop I just see it everywhere

Af Mas

Ootheca

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:21 am

Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

That's because it is everywhere silly. Humans are very dramatic creatures.
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:22 am

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

Well, I need to go to bed finally, so...*sends quick PM*

Af Mas

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:24 am

Somebody keep me entertained until I go and take a shower! =O
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:28 am

... Or not, that's good too. >_>

Megido the Oreo

Ootheca

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:50 am

Megido the Oreo
Somebody keep me entertained until I go and take a shower! =O
*Pulls down your pants and hands you some sparkly toys.*

There, now you can entertain yourself. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:42 am

Aeden-Butterfly-Wings
Af Mas
Aeden-Butterfly-Wings

Aye, that is the point I try to get across to everyone. whee Furries are made fun of because they are an easy target and most people know they will get at least one reaction. It is like poking a beehive with a stick.

If I went around bad mouthing some other fan base, you sure as hell know that I will eventually run across someone that is going to confront me. In that instant it would be easy to say that entire group is prone to drama based on that one person's reaction, thus fueling the flame and causing a ripple affect that would get the whole fandom in an uproar. razz

There is no real such thing as furry drama. Internet drama yes, good old fashioned human drama as well. But furry drama is a term coined by trolls that want to create drama in the first place so they can sit back, laugh and make fun of you. blaugh

One thing that really irritates me though, is when I see anti-furry furs. Not sure if anyone has noticed them like I have, but I have observed a few of them on certain sites that are for the most part furry related sites. I know they are actually furries for more than the fact that they visit those sites but also ooo and awe over furry artwork. And yet, if you talk to them they will say they are not a furry and then will start bashing furs like there is no tomorrow. Which usually leads me to calling them furries and pissing them off, to my own enjoyment. biggrin

Selene Aries

Araclast

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:16 am

i leave and everybody gets on gonk
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3111 3112 3113 3114 3115 3116 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games