Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:03 pm

anbu38
Kyubi no Youko
anbu38
Kyubi no Youko
Quote:

the only problems with restaurants is that if you go there you only see the most popular stuff and you wont see some of the different type of japanese food....also sometimes at japanese restaurants they arent even managed by japanese people...like one time i went to a japanese restaurant and there were like koreans and mien people cooking and serving food...haha
MMMmmm...I see I will try to ask around more. I heard of this new place called Tokyo house--their food don't all look like fish. Maybe that place will work out. lol

haha...you never know...i dunno i just think that it is weird why people do that when they dont know that much about the culture and stuff and then just BAM open a restaurant...
Hmmm. All those ppl should be arrested for fraud. Unless they really do have an authentic Japanese cook and foods I don't really care what culture the servers are from.

i guess...i just think it is weird...wouldnt you find that weird if you saw like ex. white and black people cooking chinese food...
Yeah I would find it weird if they were the ones acting as head chef. If they are helpers I'd feel a little better. Anyway it doesn't really bother me that much as long as the food is good.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:04 pm

Kyubi no Youko
anbu38
i dont read the manga's....i watch the anime...
I started out with the anime too... but I got too impatient, I kept wanting to know what will happen after. So I read the manga when I found that they had progress further along in the story then the anime. The manga doesn't come out fast enough for me...but I can wait. I want the story to be good too so I won't rush them...but dang it they're slow.

yea...i dunno i guess it is easy for me to wait because i am in school now and i cant really worry about things like that now...plus i cant download on my computer because it is broken right now... crying .....so i have to wait till my boyfriend downloads it...

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:13 pm

aww...did everybody leave again....no fun.... gonk
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:21 pm

*all by myself...dont want to be all by myself....ohh ohh ohh....*

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:22 pm

-glomp-
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:25 pm

haha...im so bored!!!! need to find something to entertain me...

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:29 pm

they need to put like a chat box or something else because this posting stuff isnt to fun when you have to wait all the time...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:36 pm

where is everybody....it is the middle of the day...and i am so freakin bored....

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:40 pm

Hey can anyone tell me how to get that naruto guild banner. The one that has Itashi in it and when you click on it it bring you to the Naruto Guild homepage...also..I want one of that too please. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:43 pm

sorry dont know how...ask somebody else...

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:00 pm

Kyubi no Youko
Hey can anyone tell me how to get that naruto guild banner. The one that has Itashi in it and when you click on it it bring you to the Naruto Guild homepage...also..I want one of that too please. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

*poofs in* ^^ Konbanwa, minna-saaaan!!

How is everyone today?

And you can get teh Itachi(-darling... that's what i call him, Itachi-darling.. XDDD) banner and all the other banners in the banners thread. ^^ located somewhere... << .. >>... like.. two threads down, i think..
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:01 pm

Camui
Kyubi no Youko

How is everyone today?

And you can get teh Itachi(-darling... that's what i call him, Itachi-darling.. XDDD) banner and all the other banners in the banners thread. ^^ located somewhere... << .. >>... like.. two threads down, i think..

-glomp- ohio camui-chan ^__^

Analog Boy
Crew

Zei-Zei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:05 pm

Hey ninja
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:05 pm

Sylfer
Camui
Kyubi no Youko

How is everyone today?

-glomp- ohio camui-chan ^__^

*glomps* XDD Ohayou gozaimasu.. is it morning over there for you? oo

Camui
Crew

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:09 pm

yay people are here again!!
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games