Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:14 pm
*sits by the tree line and turns lycan*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:04 pm
* as logen and Kjiidul and their Doughter start to sleep they wander the night in their other form, the three Snowtigers running through the forest and protecting the people as they did  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:53 am
Lance wakes up early in the morning, it is still a bit dark outside but he had his fill of sleep. He took his time in getting up there was really no rush at that hour. After a quick change of cloth and an average sized meal he left the house to go for a walk. "At this time school hasn't started yet and I doubt anyone would be there, "he said to himself while walking in the direction of the magical community".

Pressing his right hand against a stone the passage opened allowing him access to a path surounded by forest. A short while in there was a crossroad with a sign that read. North to the school district, east to the market place, west to the forest (enter at your own risk). There was no path leading south, in fact that way was blocked off by tall grass as well as a large rock wall.

Lance put his right hand on his chin, "hmmm, intreging I wonder what really is up this path. Perhaps a seldomly explored cave of some type sounds like a bit of a risk at my current magic level best not chance it. He then caught a glimps of the leader of that large group of demon hunters he had seen a few days before. The man had dark black well taken care of hair as well as a black ironed shirt and a black cape that seemed to be made out of some sort of demon that he had slayed.

Leader- "His eyes glowed yellow as he turned towards Lance, "if you are curious about this cave follow me and I shall show you exactly what this prison holds. The man pressed his right hand against the stone wall. A bright seal formed and seconds later a cave opened up "He then started walking into the large opening before him," come Lance and see what is in store for you should you finally realize your potential".  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:08 am
she signes and walks around she goes to the river and sits in the water, her wolves howlingUser Image  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:21 am
lupinewarrior
*sneaks up behind him and sticks a dagger to his throat* hi there.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:36 am
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
sneaks up behind him "miss me?" she asked putting her sharp nails to his throat pressing a little hard, making small drops of blood come out  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:42 am
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
sneaks up behind him "miss me?" she asked putting her sharp nails to his throat pressing a little hard, making small drops of blood come out
not at all *said pulling syringe of poison from belt and stabbing it into angels leg* did you miss me?  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:44 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
not at all *said pulling syringe of poison from belt and stabbing it into angels leg* did you miss me?
"no absolutly not" she said taking the syringe out and throwing it, she clawed at his chest, showing her fangs  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:56 am
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
"no absolutly not" she said taking the syringe out and throwing it, she clawed at his chest, showing her fangs
*leaped away from the atack* watch out the poison in that needle and it will be taking its toll on you  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:04 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
*leaped away from the atack* watch out the poison in that needle and it will be taking its toll on you
she stood up shakily "you think poison is going to stop me?" she asked, she cloned her self "attack" she said falling to the floor, and passing out her skin turning pale, beads of sweat formed on her forhead, her wolves howled and jumped on him,  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she stood up shakily "you think poison is going to stop me?" she asked, she cloned her self "attack" she said falling to the floor, and passing out her skin turning pale, beads of sweat formed on her forhead, her wolves howled and jumped on him,
*dodges the wolves* the poison wont kill you just put you to sleep  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:09 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she opened her eyes "then i hope you die" she said then fell asleep, her wolves growled and surrounded her, protecting her from him, her clone sat in the tree branch watching from above  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she opened her eyes "then i hope you die" she said then fell asleep, her wolves growled and surrounded her, protecting her from him, her clone sat in the tree branch watching from above
dont think for one minute that clone of yours can kill me *sends 3 imps to kill the clone*  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:25 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
dont think for one minute that clone of yours can kill me *sends 3 imps to kill the clone*
the clone smiled "wasnt going to kill you" she said then jumped down and landed in front of him, she smiled then went back in angel, she groaned and tossed in her sleep, the wolves whimpered and watched her  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
the clone smiled "wasnt going to kill you" she said then jumped down and landed in front of him, she smiled then went back in angel, she groaned and tossed in her sleep, the wolves whimpered and watched her
its to bad really *whispered quitely* she didnt have to get involved with all this  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games