Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:43 pm

Eddily
Anybody want to join my cards room?

I would, but I'm too busy chatting sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:43 pm

Af Mas
*licks his back* 3nodding

*kisses nose*

Eddily

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:44 pm

Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
*sneaks in quietly* Aww....look at all the love! heart

Hiya Manda 4laugh Want some hugs and snuggles too? 3nodding heart
I would love some! heart

*pulls Manda into the snuggles and hugs and licks her cheek as well* 4laugh
*purrs* Heh. I'm in a funk right now....I've been counting down...I leave Vermont in less than 10 days now..... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:44 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

*kisses nose*

*kisses his back*

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:46 pm

Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
*sneaks in quietly* Aww....look at all the love! heart

Hiya Manda 4laugh Want some hugs and snuggles too? 3nodding heart
I would love some! heart

*pulls Manda into the snuggles and hugs and licks her cheek as well* 4laugh
*purrs* Heh. I'm in a funk right now....I've been counting down...I leave Vermont in less than 10 days now..... sweatdrop

*hugs tight* I'd tell you not to think about it, but that's hard to do. My advice is to just look forward to it. There'll be things down there for you to do 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:46 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

*kisses nose*

*kisses his back*

*hugs then gives one to Manda*

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:47 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

*kisses nose*

*kisses his back*

*hugs then gives one to Manda*

*hugs both* ^.^
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:57 pm

So close to my fan. heart

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:01 pm

Eddily

You can do it ^.^
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:01 pm

Af Mas
Eddily

You can do it ^.^

114 left. biggrin

Eddily

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:05 pm

Thanks, guys.

The thing is, I haven't really felt like myself. Because throughout this whole moving-thing, I've still been relatively close with my boyfriend, even though both of us realize that our relationship is ending soon...and it's SO depressing living with a person and having to count down the days to the end of your relationship.

Fact is, I still love him...but after living together for 2 years, we've come to the conclusion that we just can't stand living with eachother. So the relationship has kind of fizzled away. And he told me once that he's never been friends with any of his exes because they've always held something against him....so I hate to think that after 3 years, we just separate into nothing....

That and at 11pm his friends call him and wisk him away.....

Little more than a week left in the bloody state and he goes away....*sigh*
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:07 pm

Manda_Tifa
Thanks, guys.

The thing is, I haven't really felt like myself. Because throughout this whole moving-thing, I've still been relatively close with my boyfriend, even though both of us realize that our relationship is ending soon...and it's SO depressing living with a person and having to count down the days to the end of your relationship.

Fact is, I still love him...but after living together for 2 years, we've come to the conclusion that we just can't stand living with eachother. So the relationship has kind of fizzled away. And he told me once that he's never been friends with any of his exes because they've always held something against him....so I hate to think that after 3 years, we just separate into nothing....

It'll be okay, Manda, really it will. You'll still have the memories at least, and when you're in Florida, you'll have all the opportunities in the world to make new ones

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:11 pm

Af Mas
Manda_Tifa
Thanks, guys.

It'll be okay, Manda, really it will. You'll still have the memories at least, and when you're in Florida, you'll have all the opportunities in the world to make new ones
I know.....I just can't believe that I'm really DOING this....it's a huge step for a small-town kid like me to move to a big city....>.>

But I got news of my Trust Fund finally! blaugh

(That cheers me up a bit...)
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:15 pm

Manda_Tifa
I know.....I just can't believe that I'm really DOING this....it's a huge step for a small-town kid like me to move to a big city....>.>

I know, 4 grand will take care of you for a long time. Lucky you got that ^_^

I wanna hear from you when you get to Florida. I'll be checking in and offering moral support from day one. Want our Manda to know she's cared for by people all over 3nodding

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:23 pm

Af Mas
Manda_Tifa

I know, 4 grand will take care of you for a long time. Lucky you got that ^_^

I wanna hear from you when you get to Florida. I'll be checking in and offering moral support from day one. Want our Manda to know she's cared for by people all over 3nodding
Aww, thanks! I will check in, of course! I'll leave a notice in the Sallies when I go. It would appear that I'm leaving early June 5th for MO first (to help my grandmother and my father auction off some of my grandfathers things), then on the way back east my parents will drop me off in VA so I can take a train (or bus) down to FL. I'll most likely be without internet for a while while I'm in MO (maybe?) but there's a Hotspot in Bolivar, so if I can hit that, I'll leave you all little updates in the Sallies. 3nodding
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games